Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Not new but first time to say hello

Forum / Le coin des nouveaux

Nectarded
Inscrit en Apr 2019

1 message(s)
3 August 2021
Not Exactly new. But first time to post on the forum. I figure if I submit feedback the company will at least teach some of the ladies to dance. 😂 I dunno i guess im just "that guy" that prefers classy and elegant beauty than ***** sexual attraction. Anyways hope everyone is doing well. -StayHumble
stefnev1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Jul 2008

4553 message(s)
3 August 2021
Welcome on the forum @Nectarded and have fun with iStripper 😎
Socialhazard
Inscrit en Nov 2020

1150 message(s)
4 August 2021
@Nectarded

Try "pro dancer" category for better dancing ladies. 😄 And welcome to the forum. 😎
joe_mhi87
Inscrit en Jul 2017

1 message(s)
4 August 2021
:)
wrightsayswow
Inscrit en Jul 2020

1119 message(s)
5 August 2021
Interesting there are several first time posters this week - that is good - new ideas and views is good 👍

@Nectarded
... just "that guy" that prefers classy and elegant beauty than ***** sexual attraction
A good way to put it and you are not alone.👍

@joe_mhi87
A man of few words, but you have broken the ice.😄
TsarDaddy
Inscrit en Dec 2020

115 message(s)
6 August 2021
It always intererting when those have been customers for many years have not posted on the forum even once. "Silent majority" is a true thing.
straightknight
Inscrit en Sep 2008

1 message(s)
22 October 2021
Silence is golden
Socialhazard
Inscrit en Nov 2020

1150 message(s)
22 October 2021
Welcome @straightknight 😎

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !