Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Glass clips are awesome

Forum / Tout sur iStripper

Bitwrangler
Inscrit en Apr 2021

167 message(s)
16 April 2021 (edited)
In case no one has mentioned it lately, the glass clips are well worth the effort to get this to work. Well. Worth. It.

Avery's Siren Song, clip 10. Dang.

Thank you iStripper.
stefnev1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Jul 2008

4537 message(s)
17 April 2021
@Bitwrangler
I've modified the title of your thread, because this is a "glass" which is used by Totem for these clips, not a "window". Just put your mouse pointer over the icon of the clip 10 in Avery's Siren Song and you will read "glass".
Bitwrangler
Inscrit en Apr 2021

167 message(s)
17 April 2021
Fair enough. I now notice the tag is "glass" as well. They are awesome whatever you call them. 😍
stefnev1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Jul 2008

4537 message(s)
17 April 2021
Have fun with the glass @Bitwrangler 😎
wrightsayswow
Inscrit en Jul 2020

1113 message(s)
17 April 2021
Have fun with the glass
I think we can do that @stefnev1 ! What a good idea for a thread @Bitwrangler 👍. Never shown in photos - not sure why not - perhaps time does not allow? Never mind we can have fun catching screen shots of our favourites behind the glass. Mine being Gloria. Here she is in her Sweet Flirt show. 😈😍❤️
wrightsayswow
Inscrit en Jul 2020

1113 message(s)
18 April 2021
Veronica Leal I bet winning the Wet T-Shirt Contest in 2019. Soon to return here with her new look! 😍
Number6
Inscrit en Oct 2010

1135 message(s)
18 April 2021
Yes!!

Glass Clips can definitely be fun😆
wrightsayswow
Inscrit en Jul 2020

1113 message(s)
19 April 2021
More wet messy fun this morning with Niemira (I'd Love To Get Plaid) and I was experimenting with getting round the eight pictures limit occassionally. Bit fiddly to do so only for a special situation. I think it turned out well, decided to share it and I have a nice clean screen as a result! ❤️😜😍
ohama
Inscrit en Sep 2010

38 message(s)
19 April 2021 (edited)
Yes, but I don't like the new istripper-bucket with the S. I love more the 'neutral' bucket.
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
19 April 2021 (edited)
Yes, but I don't like the new istripper-bucket with the S. I love more the 'neutral' bucket.

@lukaszr also rather liked that old bucket (which quickly led us to a rather odd "fetish" site)
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/38558/1?post=567315
Vous n'êtes pas autorisés à voir ce sujet et à accéder aux données relatives à ce sujet
mdekker
Inscrit en Oct 2007

99 message(s)
19 April 2021
I never noticed the bucket 😄
wrightsayswow
Inscrit en Jul 2020

1113 message(s)
19 April 2021
I never noticed the bucket 😄
Me neither - I suppose they could get a see through one?
I'm sure we're all much more interested in where the contents of said bucket end up! All over the naked model! 😋
wrightsayswow
Inscrit en Jul 2020

1113 message(s)
19 April 2021
Bit fiddly to do so only for a special situation.
I think a new team member counts! 👍
Melena Maria Rya doing the honours and cleaning the glass in her Stars & Stripes 😍
shodan084
Inscrit en Dec 2007

1658 message(s)
19 April 2021
Wash day tomorrow, nothing clean, right? X)
Number6
Inscrit en Oct 2010

1135 message(s)
19 April 2021 (edited)
As far as I can tell, without going through every card with glass clips the last show with the original pink bucket was Lil Vos.

The next glass show was Eva Sugar and she had a black bucket.

The next glass show after Eva's was Alyssia Kent and she had a red bucket (no iStripper logo),

The next glass show after Alyssia was Lena Reif. This was the first one with the bucket with the iStripper logo.

A random selectiion of shows before Lil Vos have the pink bucket.

A random selection of shows after Lena Reif had the iStripper logo bucket.

If anyone wants to go through them all - feel free.
gneas
Inscrit en Jan 2010

58 message(s)
21 April 2021
Lil Vos can scrub my screen anytime she wants.
And yes, that is probably a euphemism. 😜
Corax77
Inscrit en Jan 2008

56 message(s)
23 April 2021
Yeah, I love these clips too!
Big thanks from me as well!
I'm so happy that Stacy has a show with glass. 😊
wrightsayswow
Inscrit en Jul 2020

1113 message(s)
23 April 2021
Dianna in her Santa Cruz show. Already discarded her bikini and really keen to clean my screen. ❤️
wrightsayswow
Inscrit en Jul 2020

1113 message(s)
25 April 2021
I'm so happy that Stacy has a show with glass. 😊
I checked with @Corax77 👍 and he was happy for me to get Stacy Cruz over to clean my screen - it was Self Gratifying indeed and I got carried away with the screen shots. Could not decided which to ditch so used them all. ❤️😊
wrightsayswow
Inscrit en Jul 2020

1113 message(s)
25 April 2021
Saw some posts earlier leading to member created scenes and loads of fullscreen scenes by @Carstrip
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/29408/41?post=673043
Tout sur iStripper / Share your FullScreen - Member Created Scenes here
@Carstrip I hope you don't mind, I've converted you links to direct download links. Neon Nights https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1TFPk5Yc5DRV2CjhfVD3Zo5lkAbuP4wMX Cabin fever https://dri...
Particularly relevent for this thread these two!
Soapy show
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1savCqSlNC1m6AeMkvnctQZKQB3RCm2k6
Soap me up
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1rNBI1XbP42w851u5xKmFEbOlzwvpNG-p
Just brilliant! I know not many girls take a bucket with them into the shower, but I think my eyes will be elsewhere!
Perhap my days doing stills on this thread are done, although I think it's nice to linger a while on some of the lovely views.
wrightsayswow
Inscrit en Jul 2020

1113 message(s)
25 April 2021
The OP that started all this fun thread
In case no one has mentioned it lately, the glass clips are well worth the effort to get this to work. Well. Worth. It.
Avery's Siren Song, clip 10. Dang.
Even with the fullscreen scenes now I still have one more set here. I checked with @Bitwrangler 👍 and he also was happy to let me have Avery in her Siren Song show to clean my screen. ❤️
There will be others don't worry. 😉
wrightsayswow
Inscrit en Jul 2020

1113 message(s)
2 May 2021
Lovely Noemi Moon - the perfect Pretty And Perky window cleaner. Be sure to give her a big tip. 😍
wrightsayswow
Inscrit en Jul 2020

1113 message(s)
12 September 2021
It was a Hot Spring Evening back in 2016 and Alexa Tomas did a wonderful job cleaning the car. 😜
This fullscreen - I'm like a kid with a new toy. 😆 My car may need more than one round of cleaning. 😂
jclown781
Inscrit en Feb 2008

101 message(s)
12 September 2021
That car background is pretty neat nice job whoever designed that one well done..would be nice to see some random glass clips once in a while soon. Btw @wrightsayswow just curious who's boobs are you using as your avatar? Would've immediately thought Gloria but they're just a little bit bigger than hers..im gonna guess.. Stella Cox? Anyway just had to mention that car background is really cool going to grab it if I can.
Stanston
Joyeux anniversaire !!
Inscrit en Aug 2018

1012 message(s)
12 September 2021
@jcclown781
whoever designed that one well done..
Anyway just had to mention that car background is really cool going to grab it if I can.
If you scroll slightly up the page you will get an Answer for your Question and the Scene as well.
And the Boobs are the ones from Gloria.
jclown781
Inscrit en Feb 2008

101 message(s)
12 September 2021
@Stanston I saw that thank you for the help and the answer to the "boob" question :) I guess I can't use it computer won't recognize 7z files but no big deal. Apparently I saw that link last year and tried it already got a few of the member created scenes but just can't do certain ones including that one so I forgot about it.
Stanston
Joyeux anniversaire !!
Inscrit en Aug 2018

1012 message(s)
12 September 2021 (edited)
I guess I can't use it computer won't recognize 7z files but no big deal.
Wait some minutes, and i think @Carstrip wouldn't mind that at all so please be patient.

Now it's a regular .zip File please let me know if it works now for you.

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1tC1EZIG9ZkelNIIUDKcx-s_jyp15wJoK
wrightsayswow
Inscrit en Jul 2020

1113 message(s)
@Stanston yes good idea - putting the files in another compression format. Thanks.

And those wonderful boobs are indeed Gloria's! Her Glorious Gloria show ❤️
Socialhazard
Inscrit en Nov 2020

1145 message(s)
Thanks @Stanston for the regular zip file of Carwash. 😎👍

Can you get the Nici Yoga room one from @Carstrip and regular zip file? I don't know him so afraid to ask.

Anyways, glass clips are pretty damn awesome! 😀😎👍

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !