Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

How do you use Full screen?

Forum / Le coin des nouveaux

VinceSnetterton
Inscrit en Mar 2020

2 message(s)
9 March 2020
How do you use FullScreen? I've tried to watch my strippers without other desktop items but everytime I try to use "Full Screen" a different preview pops up, and I can't watch the strippers cards I've paid for.
Manue
ÉQUIPE
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Inscrit en Nov 2014

1049 message(s)
9 March 2020
@VinceSnetterton Hi, Have you tried to right click on a model on the desktop and launch the full screen ?
VinceSnetterton
Inscrit en Mar 2020

2 message(s)
9 March 2020
I tried right click on the model and select full screen, and it went to a white screen.
So I went to the full screen menu and noticed that every screen had been checked.
So I un-checked every screen except the one I wanted, then right clicked the model to launch full screen
And it finally worked.
Thanks.
DANO70
Inscrit en Feb 2008

741 message(s)
9 March 2020 (edited)
You have to manually disable each of the Seven or however many previews you have in the ''Previews tab'' or they will random play with your other shows. The ''keep playing/don't play'' previews setting doesn't work for fullscreen scenes. You have to disable previews paid for or not one by one to not see them there or you can change your nudity level higher above ''no nudity'' to stop most of them though.

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !