Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Mystery Envelopes, Q&A

Forum / Tout sur iStripper

Plopsaland
Inscrit en Sep 2008

126 message(s)
8 March 2020 (edited)
So any real update on this?
Like now there is a slot machine but this might in best cases only give some credits / jackpot to me. In other worlds real gambling.
No chance to win the special event card I'm missing.
Every week with the TGIF there is a slot machine. Nice for members low on cards to get some discount but after loosing another 50 credits I'm done with it.

Edit the post:
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/44249#last
here is a similar discussion going on.
Without "poking the fire up" honestly I think I have to start living not having all cards as special events. Besides the credits it was costing me quite some hours. Hope for at least premium members we can be released from gambling products
henrylee7
Inscrit en May 2020

193 message(s)
23 June 2020
The system did not add 100 credits to my account, and one special / free card

I bought 10 "mystery envelope" and win 4 x 10 credits once x 50 credits and once x 100 credits
and 2 special cards and 2 free cards:

special cards
1. Anastasiia / Pussyum Extasia
free cards
2. Ava Dalush / Detention Room
3. Genevieve Gandi / Sexual Therapy

4. ? special card
The last special card is missing
and win once x 100 credits and also is missing

The system did not add 100 credits to my account, although I won 190 credits in total, the system did not add 100 credits and one special (free) card.
I'm a little cheated

my "mystery2020cw":
  • 57,6 credits
+10 credits win
+10
+10
+10
+50
special card
special card
special card
MISSING 100 credits !
MISSING special (free) card !
stefnev1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Jul 2008

4553 message(s)
23 June 2020
@henrylee7
Have you tried to synchronize with server ?
Manue
ÉQUIPE
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Inscrit en Nov 2014

1049 message(s)
23 June 2020
@henrylee7 Hello, You have to reveal 3 "S" in order to win the prize
henrylee7
Inscrit en May 2020

193 message(s)
26 June 2020
@henrylee7
Have you tried to synchronize with server ?

YES NO GIVEN
Manue
ÉQUIPE
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Inscrit en Nov 2014

1049 message(s)
29 June 2020
@henrylee7 Hello, You have to reveal 3 "S" in order to win the prize
spiderman1804
Inscrit en Feb 2008

439 message(s)
29 June 2020
@henrylee7
The picture is from an older offer with scratch cards.

There are three symbols with S, but only two have been completely scratched off.
To get the price, the third S and the price field must also be scratched off completely.
henrylee7
Inscrit en May 2020

193 message(s)
2 July 2020
I described above
@henrylee7 how many credits did you start off with ? & how many cards were purchased each time ?
henrylee7
Inscrit en May 2020

193 message(s)
2 July 2020
everything was wiped out ... and there was information about the win and sound And the win did not appear on the account and among the new cards
@henrylee7
The picture is from an older offer with scratch cards.

There are three symbols with S, but only two have been completely scratched off.
To get the price, the third S and the price field must also be scratched off completely.
JayZ971
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2009

2243 message(s)
2 July 2020
I described above @henrylee7 how many credits did you start off with ? & how many cards were purchased each time ?

@henrylee7

If you want to give out that information, that's your business but you do not have to. How you use your credits is nobody's business but yours.
henrylee7
Inscrit en May 2020

193 message(s)
2 July 2020
If you play something and get information that you have won and then it turns out that you did not get some of the winnings. This is fair. That's why I described it. I also wrote to the support department but Totem did not answer anything because he treats the users poorly
I described above @henrylee7 how many credits did you start off with ? & how many cards were purchased each time ?
@henrylee7

If you want to give out that information, that's your business but you do not have to. How you use your credits is nobody's business but yours.
JayZ971
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2009

2243 message(s)
3 July 2020
If you play something and get information that you have won and then it turns out that you did not get some of the winnings. This is fair. That's why I described it. I also wrote to the support department but Totem did not answer anything because he treats the users poorly I described above @henrylee7 how many credits did you start off with ? & how many cards were purchased each time ?
@henrylee7

@henrylee7

That's fine, since you put in a support ticket, you can follow up with a Private message to @Manue or @celine during the week. Also taking a screen shot when you win would be helpful too.
henrylee7
Inscrit en May 2020

193 message(s)
4 July 2020
I don't have screenshots after winning because I didn't think that every time I take them when I play scratch cards

If you play something and get information that you have won and then it turns out that you did not get some of the winnings. This is fair. That's why I described it. I also wrote to the support department but Totem did not answer anything because he treats the users poorly I described above @henrylee7 how many credits did you start off with ? & how many cards were purchased each time ?
@henrylee7

@henrylee7

That's fine, since you put in a support ticket, you can follow up with a Private message to @Manue or @celine during the week. Also taking a screen shot when you win would be helpful too.

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !