Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

[VGHD] Addon: Custom card player

Forum / Tout sur iStripper

Spacephantom
Inscrit en Nov 2008

780 message(s)
15 March 2010
I just installed the latest version (first time I've tried v2.6), and have got to say it's fantastic!

I've been using the vghd player for about a year now, and it just adds so much versatility of control to the whole vghd experience that I don't know what I would do without it now.

So thanks very much Wyldanimal - your a star!
spiderman1804
Inscrit en Feb 2008

439 message(s)
17 March 2010
@Wyldanimal

In your player is it possible to sellect files in the favorite list that not longer exist.

In the VGHD software is it unpossible to select a card when no trailer and no show is downloaded. When trailer and/or show is downloaded can you select the card. The same is it with the plf files.
spiderman1804
Inscrit en Feb 2008

439 message(s)
17 March 2010
I thinking there is a problem with the playing and selecting from the clips.

When there are six clips (1 to 6) in the favorite list are selected, then:

(1) play clip 1, picture clip 2, clip 3 selected in favorite list
(2) play clip 2, picture clip 3, clip 4 selected
(3) play clip 3, picture clip 4, clip 5 selected
(4) play clip 4, picture clip 5, clip 6 selected
(5) play clip 5, picture clip 6, clip 1 selected
(6) play clip 6, picture clip 1, clip 2 selected
Wyldanimal
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2008

3896 message(s)
18 March 2010 (edited)
That is the way it works...

the Highlited Clip on the list is not the one Playing, it is the one Buffered to play.

I pust the name of the Clip to VGHD, and Wait for VGHD to Pull it off the Buffer. When the Buffer is Empty I fill it again, so the Highlight moves down to show what is buffered, no what is playing...

The VGHD finish Playing Clip and Pulls next name, I push the Third one... So Highlite moves down again...

Highlite change cause card display to change.. So the Card is also not the one playing, but one next to play.

Maybe in a new Release i will have to Lists... One Hidden that does the actual buffering, and one Displayed that Shows Current Clip.. and Current Card Image...

For Me to Debug the Play List, It was better to See the Buffering in Action..

Sorry it is ***** for the user...

Hope I explained it that you can understand...

But the Clips DO play in the Proper order and in the Proper Sequence.. Unless you Pick Random...

Wyldanimal
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2008

3896 message(s)
18 March 2010
Adding Demo Clips to A favorite list works Only for as long as they are part of Your collection.

If you have a Clip listed in Favorites that is not part of your Collection Anymore. Then trying to play that clip used to Cause VGHD to display a Fault, and Shut Down..
( you told VGHD to play a Clip it no longer was allowed to play.. )

i haven't tried pushing a BAD or Expired Clip name to the New VGHD.

So I don't know if it Just Ignores it, or if it still displays a Message and Shuts down.

In a Future Version of My Player I will try to VERIFY the Clips on the Favorite List.
But I haven't Figured out how to find that information from VGHD yet.

I Think I can get it By Date, and Is you Only have Demos, then If Date is past 5 days, Clip is Expired..

I will have to test this to see if it is a valid way to Check for Expired Demo Clips.

p8ntman9
Inscrit en Feb 2010

9 message(s)
18 March 2010
Epic dude simply epic
Wyldanimal
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2008

3896 message(s)
18 March 2010
@Paintman9. glad you like it...
spiderman1804
Inscrit en Feb 2008

439 message(s)
18 March 2010
@Wyldanimal

When you use the information from the file 'models.lst' then is that okay. - VGHD software will delete the complete card und delete this information in the 'models.lst'.

Here, that was my test:
(1) make a VGHDFAV file (I have use card a0586)
(2) make a directory 'TEST' and move the files *.demo in this
(3) use your player with the VGHDFAV file
== There is no message from the VGHD software. ==
pianogrinder
Inscrit en Apr 2008

471 message(s)
23 March 2010
What a neat program you made!! :) It took me a while to figure it out but I have total control of ALL the shows now. The dance 4 me button works funny for me, I select the show/clip I want to see and it plays it right after the first clip, but I guess that's how it works. Truly amazing stuff :)
Wyldanimal
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2008

3896 message(s)
23 March 2010
@pianogrinder
You should first UNCHECK all of your Cards in VGHD.
That way, when the 'V' icon is red, no girl will dance until you select one using my Player.
Then Make sure the VGHD 'V' icon is Red.

Use my program, experiment with all of it's features. learn as you go.
It has very advanced filters and control.

To goo back to using VGHD like normal. Just check off the cards you want, and make sure a nudity level is checked.
Then VGHD works like normal.

ostiusa
Inscrit en Mar 2008

4 message(s)
24 March 2010
I love this program. But since I've upgraded VGHD itself to the latest version, VGHD-Player has stopped working properly. It will play .demo files but it won't play .vghd files. I've tried the favourites clip player and also just clicking "Play Clip" from the clip player. Same result. I've downloaded the latest version (2.6.0.3) but it hasn't fixed the problem. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I really miss not having this application.
pianogrinder
Inscrit en Apr 2008

471 message(s)
24 March 2010
OK I got it, thanks :)
Wyldanimal
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2008

3896 message(s)
10 April 2010 (edited)
New Version of the player 2.6.0.4

www.deskbabes.net/VGHD-Player2604.zip

I also have a How to PDF file.

www.deskbabes.net/How to use The VGHD-Player2.pdf

For Windows Vista and Windows 7.
After install, create a Shortcut to the EXE file.
Then Set the Advance Properties of the Shortcut to Run as Administrator and XP Compatibility mode.
That will fix the Error 380 message.

QA team members should e-mail me to get the deskbabes version.

Also any support related questions use this e-mail address

[email protected]

Minic
Inscrit en Mar 2010

2 message(s)
17 April 2010
Hello, I ave the question, when I use the selection filter in favorite list I press th button filter list now I dont get any result. There is only 1 clip that show up depending on what option I select, am I doing something wrong? The program is still very usefull and thanks for you hard work. My english is not really good I hop you can understand what im trying to say heres a screen shot s you can see.
Wyldanimal
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2008

3896 message(s)
17 April 2010 (edited)
Minic,

I see you are trying to filter on Full nudity only. Not Every Card has Full nudity clips. So Maybe your Collection of Cards only has one. Not sure how many cards you have.

I test the same settings here and mine does work, for my collection.

To be of more help I would need to examine a file.

When you run the VGHD-Player it creates a file called VGHDList.txt in the folder where it is installed.

If you could attach that file to an e-mail I can better tell what is going on.

Also what Version of Windows are you using? looks like XP but not sure.

send e-mail to:

[email protected]

Trouble was solved by having VG rebuild of the Models.lst file. ( also a possibility that the system was in french. Minic also switched the system over to English before the rebuild of models.lst file )

Are there any users of my player on a system set to a language other than English. I'm Curious if the language thing had anything to do with it?
Is the structure of the Models.lst file different if the System Language is not English?
Wyldanimal
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2008

3896 message(s)
6 May 2010 (edited)
www.deskbabes.net
Get the Player
Software links on the left.

[email protected]
p8ntman9
Inscrit en Feb 2010

9 message(s)
6 May 2010 (edited)
@wyldanimal I admire your work but i dont see a link on deskbabes.net or is it on another site?
Wyldanimal
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2008

3896 message(s)
7 May 2010
maybe you were on while I was adding the links..

www.deskbabes.net

Links are on the left side of the page.
Wyldanimal
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2008

3896 message(s)
16 May 2010
Just added a Replacement Screen Saver Set.

www.deskbabes.net

Links are on the Left for Software and add ons.

This is a Replacement Set for the Strip Bar.
Designed to Work with My Player in Screen Saver Mode.
Also Works with the screen save through Windows.

It Features:
# Custom Floor Graphics
# Multi-Colored Rotating Lighting
# A Rotating Color pallet for the Floor
# Automatic Variable Zooming and Motion
# Floor Reflections
vghid
Inscrit en Oct 2007

77 message(s)
19 May 2010 (edited)
Hi,

Quick Note! "WyldAnimal"'s latest "separate" Stand-Alone "VGDTB Player 2" for Totem's latest DESKBABES (CODED as "c" CLIPS vs. VGHD "a" CLIPS) is working fine on my PC System. For now, I only have "DEMO DeskBabes CLIPS".

At the present time it is my understanding that the "a" VGHD CLIPS need the VGHD Player 2 and the "c" DeskBabes CLIPS need the VGDTB Player 2.

For now, two "separate" WyldAnimal Player 2's are needed if you wish to PLAY "a" and "c" Totem CODED CLIPS.

Regards, VGHiD
monte42
Inscrit en Oct 2008

10 message(s)
19 May 2010
thanks wyldanimal, you the man!!!
Chrispixx
Inscrit en Feb 2009

23 message(s)
10 June 2010
For Those that dont already know.. VGHD Player is great. It is all i use to activate the girls. You can do so much more with it than the actual VGHD Program.
I Have the old version VGHD Player 2, it has been awhile since i've updated. cant wait to check out V2.6.0.4. I am going to install it now.
Wyldanimal
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2008

3896 message(s)
8 July 2010
You are all Welcome. Thanks for your support.
Just a bump up.

Get the Free Add On Player at:
www.deskbabes.net

The Software links are on the left.

A separate program for VG cards and One for Deskbabe cards. Get them both.
Also download and read the HOW TO USE pdf.

Vista and Windows7 read the error 380 file.

Enjoy, and Happy VirtuaGirl-ing..

dyson111
Inscrit en Feb 2008

21 message(s)
21 September 2010
Thanks for the player. Just got it a couple of weeks ago and have had a chance to use it a few times now. I like being able to tailor the clip playing order a lot.
Spacephantom
Inscrit en Nov 2008

780 message(s)
19 October 2010
Hiya Wyldanimal - just wondering if you'll be either making a separate player, or modifying VGHD Player 2, for VG Classic?
Wyldanimal
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2008

3896 message(s)
22 October 2010 (edited)
I may have some free time this weekend, and see what I can do..

My very First Clip Player works with all the sets.. A, B, C, D

There is NO GUI.. to it..
You don't OPEN it to use it..

How it works:

Open the Models Folder, Double click on a clip file to play it..

You can Download it here

www.deskbabes.net/VG-Clips-Player.zip

Instructions how to Set it up are included in the zip file.

but you must have one of the Other Players installed, as it needs the VB6 runtime files from them.

Basically to set it up, here's what you do:

Right Click a VGHD clip,
select Open,
then Choose a program,
check the Always use this program,
Browse to the Clip player.

That will Associate the Clip player with the VGHD clips

Repeat for a DEMO clip

Then all you Do is Double click to play a file..

While One file is playing, you can double click on the Next file to buffer it.
it will play the buffered clip after the current playing one finishes.
Only one Clip can be buffered at a time.. If you Click on Two or more Clips, then the last one is the one in the buffer..

So for Now, if you want to pick out which Classic Clips to View, the Clip player is what you need.

and best of all, It's still free...

For Vista and Windows 7, you have to set the advance properties of the Clip player to run in XP mode..

Spacephantom
Inscrit en Nov 2008

780 message(s)
22 October 2010 (edited)
Thanks very much Wyldanimal - your a star!

I tried the VG-Clips-Player and it works great. Exactly what I needed :-))
jununger
Inscrit en Oct 2007

1250 message(s)
22 October 2010
@Wyldanimal
Just installed your latest piece of work... Excellent! =)

Great thanks for making it even easier to check and rate individual clips!

Works flawless under Windows 7...

Cheers!
Starryk
Inscrit en Nov 2008

1859 message(s)
27 October 2010 (edited)
This doesn't work. I can't associate the files with the player. Looks like Windows XP doesn't recognize the exe as an valid application so although i select it this selection is ignored! I could associate it with the vghd-player2.exe but not with the vghd-clips.exe.
EDIT:
Ok I got it now. Looks like i had a previous version of VGHD-Clips installed some time ago. And I removed it manually. I found in the registry an entry that the vghd-clips.exe is supposed to be stored in C:Downloads\VGHD Clips
I just created that folder and moved the file there. An voilá now I could associate the vghd-clips.exe with my .vghd files. So as long as I don't delete that directory again all is fine;-)
alerte
Inscrit en May 2008

6514 message(s)
11 November 2010
Super Mega Ultra Lot of Thanks ;-) @Wyldanimal

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !