Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Incoming new cards. New thread.  

Forum / Tout sur iStripper

TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
14 April 2018 (edited)
@Skullcakes - These posts are not only visible in the "Incomming new cards" thread they are also visible in the "Last Posts" section of the forum. As many of us use that as our main way to view the forum we see these posts whether we want to or not.. Please pay some consideration to others when you post, that is all I ask.

Please note that @Lukasr provides the information without ***** "spoilers" on those who do not want them. You could have simply linked to his site (as you did) without then adding the mildly irritating extra line which added no actual information above that which would be seen by following the link. Do you like it when someone tells you "who done it" when you are half way through a film?
91hebasu
Inscrit en Jan 2008

1146 message(s)
14 April 2018
OK

Time for this thread to get back on topic

If you don't like the thread, ignore it

Yes, it is possible to do that

Move along
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
14 April 2018 (edited)
@91hebasu - My point has always been that I can not ignore the thread (at least not without a lot of effort). I wish I could but the forum system does not allow me to. If I want to avoid this thread I have to follow every other thread separately rather than just looking at the latest posts. If I use the latest posts feature then posts to this thread are simultaneously visible on the same screen as posts that I want to read and I subconciously take in the information even if I try not to.
91hebasu
Inscrit en Jan 2008

1146 message(s)
14 April 2018
Then we need to ask customer service if it would be possible to provide an option for us to block or ignore certain threads on our end. While we're at it, ask if we can block or ignore posts from certain members on our end as well.

I would support that
👍

Can we get back on topic now ?

Thank you
DoodPart2
Inscrit en Apr 2012

85 message(s)
15 April 2018
Agreed
55URF3R
Inscrit en Dec 2007

27 message(s)
15 April 2018
Anyways for people who come here not to ***** but to see this weeks upcoming cards they can be found here:

http://www.lukasr.net/projects/istripper/showroom/?soft_navigate=ExternDefaultBrowser

Thank you
pumpdude48
Inscrit en May 2016

390 message(s)
15 April 2018 (edited)
Then we need to ask customer service if it would be possible to provide an option for us to block or ignore certain threads on our end. While we're at it, ask if we can block or ignore posts from certain members on our end as well.

I would support that
👍

Can we get back on topic now ?

Thank you

@91hebasu

Did that two weeks ago, here:
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/39166#post576386
Vous n'êtes pas autorisés à voir ce sujet et à accéder aux données relatives à ce sujet
So far, no response from Totem so I don't know if they saw it or not.

I have also mentioned it in @Rex 's "if you could change 5 things" thread.

Hopefully it comes to pass.

Now back to the girls, I'm out.
91hebasu
Inscrit en Jan 2008

1146 message(s)
16 April 2018
Hmm....

Seems that marking a thread as having been read is a bit different from blocking it or tagging it as "Ignore"

Once new posts have been added to a thread, it's no longer considered read because there's new material

Anyway,
Moving on

Anyone care to share some pics of a few incoming cards ?
DANO70
Inscrit en Feb 2008

741 message(s)
16 April 2018 (edited)
I would like to know myself. Anyone ? Mabey the fire has releases amuck right now as far as the actual day they planned.
Skullcakes
Inscrit en Aug 2015

18 message(s)
16 April 2018
I found a pic of that Negan card XD
jk but for real I couldnt help my self it was just to perfict not to make XD
Chicsans
Inscrit en Jul 2009

770 message(s)
16 April 2018 (edited)
Here's another. Hexnbiest

My apologies to @HombreSinSombra, but I just couldn't pass on this opportunity. 😎
Khan91
Inscrit en Aug 2016

118 message(s)
16 April 2018
Nothing special for me, this week. :(
DANO70
Inscrit en Feb 2008

741 message(s)
16 April 2018
Thank you Kahn...I wish default card images showed more of the outfit like the standing png's. Mary's looks interesting though.
Khan91
Inscrit en Aug 2016

118 message(s)
16 April 2018 (edited)
Thank you Kahn...I wish default card images showed more of the outfit like the standing png's. Mary's looks interesting though.

You can check out everything, including the preview on Lukaszr's website.

http://www.lukasr.net/projects/istripper/showroom/?soft_navigate=ExternDefaultBrowser
DANO70
Inscrit en Feb 2008

741 message(s)
16 April 2018
Yeah I know about his site but I prefer the tidy post here and you don't have to put full images, it was just a original card/store wish so don't feel obligated by that.
Mr702
Inscrit en Dec 2016

16 message(s)
19 April 2018
Gisha and Katrina lookin good this week. Don't much care for Katrina's outfit but she's so good it doesn't even matter.
costlySpankBank
Inscrit en Mar 2013

3 message(s)
20 April 2018
Here's another. Hexnbiest

My apologies to @HombreSinSombra, but I just couldn't pass on this opportunity. 😎

That's scary. Looks like one of the vampire strippers (while in feeding rather than dancing mode...) in the film From Dusk Till Dawn.
dolphins109
Inscrit en Feb 2011

790 message(s)
21 April 2018
975-980 that's WRONG !!!!!!!!!!! boys we'er going to WAR!!!!!!!!. 😈😈😈
dolphins109
Inscrit en Feb 2011

790 message(s)
21 April 2018
i'm sorry my bad wrong negan. that's good 4 me. 😊😊😊
Kofren
Inscrit en Nov 2017

24 message(s)
21 April 2018
THANK YOU for more Gisha Forza Cards :D
Ironman79
Inscrit en Dec 2010

439 message(s)
23 April 2018
We got Darcia today anybody know the next four?
zenexxx
Inscrit en Apr 2015

102 message(s)
23 April 2018
iStripper: Demi Fray, Silvia Dellai, Debora A, Sofia Curly, Ariel A
iStripperXXX: Mary Rock, Katrina Moreno
Khan91
Inscrit en Aug 2016

118 message(s)
23 April 2018
iStripper: Demi Fray, Silvia Dellai, Debora A, Sofia Curly, Ariel A
iStripperXXX: Mary Rock, Katrina Moreno

I am assuming we are back to 7 cards per week?
zenexxx
Inscrit en Apr 2015

102 message(s)
23 April 2018
iStripper: Demi Fray, Silvia Dellai, Debora A, Sofia Curly, Ariel AiStripperXXX: Mary Rock, Katrina MorenoI am assuming we are back to 7 cards per week?

I don't know. These cards are coming but there is no information about publication date.
Khan91
Inscrit en Aug 2016

118 message(s)
23 April 2018
iStripper: Demi Fray, Silvia Dellai, Debora A, Sofia Curly, Ariel AiStripperXXX: Mary Rock, Katrina MorenoI am assuming we are back to 7 cards per week?
I don't know. These cards are coming but there is no information about publication date.

From my experience, the next week's cards generally become available (on the site) on Tuesday/Wednesday the week prior. These cards first appeared last Wednesday, so I am assuming we will get 7 this week. Hope I am correct. :D
aloha
Inscrit en Jun 2010

95 message(s)
23 April 2018
Ariel A, my love 😍
dolphins109
Inscrit en Feb 2011

790 message(s)
23 April 2018
i'm buying ( Mary , Sofia, Silvia, Demi ) that's my pick 4 . 👍
zenexxx
Inscrit en Apr 2015

102 message(s)
25 April 2018 (edited)
Istripper: Li Moon, Baby Nichols, Debora A, Lil Vos
IstripperXXX: Quinn Lindemann, Darcia Lee, Ria Sunn, Gisha Forza
stefnev1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Jul 2008

4543 message(s)
25 April 2018
Interesting serie of new cards, particularly Lil Vos , I'm impatient to watch her fantastic natural body 😍
silent1121
Inscrit en Jul 2008

43 message(s)
27 April 2018 (edited)
ariel...debora...gisha...baby...what more could u ask for then more of these hotties <3

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !