Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

[VGHD] Addon: Custom playlist manager

Forum / Tout sur iStripper

Starryk
Inscrit en Nov 2008

1859 message(s)
1 February 2015 (edited)
Here it is

VG Playlist Manager V 2.8.1

New Features:
  • Support for VirtuaGirl 1.2.0.66 and higher.
  • New filters for the new Collections VG Interactive and DB Interactive
  • New Cliptimer on the clipinfo dialog which shows the calculated remaining play time of that clip as a countdown
  • New systray Menu Function "Next Clip"
  • Option to include Transition clips into the playlist (per default excluded)
  • Option to include Disabled Clips was replaced by option to include transition clips

Important: THIS IS A BETA VERSION! Usage at your own risk!
For now don't start a playlist if you have set the number of girls in small mode higher than 1. It will not work correctly then.

Don't run more than one Instance of my program or you will just get a slide show!

Don't rely too much on the cliptimer. Its ok for telling if the clip will run for another 2 minutes or end in 30 seconds but not for determining if it will run for another 5 seconds or 15. I won't answer to ***** about the inaccurate timer!!
All other bugs can be reported via PM

The program can still be found here:
http://www.kp3d.com/vgmanager.html

To just update the program file just replace the vghdplay.jar with the one included in this zip:
http://www.kp3d.com/archives/vgplaylistmanager28Jar.zip

@DANO70: ok your feature request has been noticed. I see what i can do.
DANO70
Inscrit en Feb 2008

741 message(s)
1 February 2015
YEAH !! It's here !! Thank you sir for your hard work. Downloading now.
charliefoxtrott
Inscrit en Jun 2009

33 message(s)
1 February 2015
Awesome, Starryk!

Thanks for your hard work, hope you didn't spend all of your weekend on it.
Weabul
Inscrit en May 2011

126 message(s)
2 February 2015
Thanks for your efforts, Starryk! Still waiting for the full release version 1.2.0.66 to come down the pipe.
TracerKI
Inscrit en Mar 2008

31 message(s)
2 February 2015
Starryk, you are one of my favorite people! Thank you for your effort, and I hope that Totem realizes your effort and gives you something tangible in return for your efforts!
Hemingford
Inscrit en Oct 2013

178 message(s)
2 February 2015
Is X-Mas really that early this year? ;-) Thank you very much Starryk! *going to download it right now*
Lloydn
Inscrit en Oct 2012

124 message(s)
2 February 2015
this program isnt workin right at all..ive been playin with it...i created a playlist with it...i mean the program recognizes the amount of shows in my playlist...when i try to play them it plays demos...a simple thing like this should work...i mean im using this like when i had an older version of virtuagirl...well it is a beta...theres bugs..i dont know if im supposed to do something different here
Lloydn
Inscrit en Oct 2012

124 message(s)
2 February 2015
even when a show played on my playlist its not playing the fullshow...i set it on fullshow with playlists checked...am i supposed to do something different?....its not working like the old versions of playlist manager
Hemingford
Inscrit en Oct 2013

178 message(s)
2 February 2015
Sorry Starryk I tried to send you a second pm but the system tells me your mail inbox is full... The thing is a few hours ago I told you the playlist manager doesn't work. Well it turned out that wasn't correct...to say the least. Long story short: I still had version 1.2.60. I simply updated my VG software and now everything works fine :D :D :D

@Lloydn Maybe you got the same problem? Did you check if you got the latest VG software installed man?
JeB1952
Inscrit en Nov 2009

64 message(s)
2 February 2015 (edited)
VGLogger is still crapping on transition clips. I picked up a VI clip to get the dangling thing and vglogger reported an error and shutdown.

Pause function isn't working correctly. I think pause is working but when I resume it starts a new clip immediately.

When I stop PM and then perform a start I get 0 clips and 0 shows. Only way to get it going is to completely restart.

Note to users of vghd playlist manager. The easiest way to stop vghd from playing clips is to unselect all collections. Not even demo's will play. Now VG Playlist manager takes over. You don't need to disable clips or anything fancy. Works great.

Thanks for your contribuions and effort (which probably was not an easy upgrade) to your player.
JeB1952
Inscrit en Nov 2009

64 message(s)
2 February 2015

Starryk has updated VGLogger to get it to handle transition clips.

Thanks Starryk
JeB1952
Inscrit en Nov 2009

64 message(s)
2 February 2015

New PM issue. In small mode, pick up a VI model so it is hanging. PM starts a new clip. So now I have a new small clip playing and the hanging model on my mouse pointer. Sometimes when I let go of the hanging clip vghd crashes.
JeB1952
Inscrit en Nov 2009

64 message(s)
2 February 2015

PM issue in full mode. Clip plays and then stops. Use next clip to start a show but it is now in small mode.

It seems that whatever triggers next clip in small isn't there in full.

VgLogger issue fixed.

It is great to have control over clips again!!!!
Starryk
Inscrit en Nov 2008

1859 message(s)
2 February 2015 (edited)
ATTENTION
With this new version it is NOT necessary and actually not good to have no active shows. The problems with full size seem to be related to this. I always had some active shows in my collection during testing and no problems.
My addon checks every 0.5 seconds if vg finished playing its previous clip and needs to be told the next to play and even if vg has started another clip it will just cancel that clip and play the one my addon tells it to.
So there is no problem with having active shows in the collection while using my addon and it seems it causes problems with full size if you don't.

I will do some testing myself now with no active shows and see if i can reproduce this behaviour. But i had another report like the one by @JeB1952 and told that user to activate a show and test again. He did and all worked well without problems.
JeB1952
Inscrit en Nov 2009

64 message(s)
3 February 2015

Starryk, I have 700 enabled cards but no collections enabled to prevent vghd from selecting any cards.

Tested with collection enabled VI in this case and as you reported the problem does not occur.

This is great not having to alter VG setup to use your PM. Although I am suspicious of a problem with VG and not your PM.

With enabled cards and no collections the problem will occur in full mode after a single card plays. Pause/resume PM starts a card but in small mode.

All is good. Thanks again.
Lloydn
Inscrit en Oct 2012

124 message(s)
3 February 2015
well there was an update today and i installed it and it seems fine now
JeB1952
Inscrit en Nov 2009

64 message(s)
3 February 2015

Starryk, just reporting issues as I hardly ever use repeat but repeat clip isn't working.

I tried the vg repeat clip and it just selects your next clip.

Really the problems with your new releases are very short. Great work.
Starryk
Inscrit en Nov 2008

1859 message(s)
3 February 2015
@JeB1952: My addon also has a repeat function.Check the Systray Menu for that. Use this and it should work.
You said you used VG Repeat so i take it you mean the VG Software repeat function which indeed might not work as my player notices when the first play of the clip is finished and not knowing of the repeat function used just starts the next clip.
TracerKI
Inscrit en Mar 2008

31 message(s)
3 February 2015
Two issues with the current PLM:

One: When a show ends the PLM seems to rarely start a new show.

Two: When the PLM DOES start a new show after the previous one has ended it comes up as minimized.

Relevant info: I've tried multiple variations of adjusting the play length (why is this an option to begin with?), adding/removing show types listings, and adding/removing collection listings. I haven't found a combination of these three PLM options that will consistently start new shows when previous shows have ended.

Side issue: Is there a way to change the settings so that turning shows off and on will skip to the next show? It currently simply stops and restarts the current show, and that's driving me crazy.
Lloydn
Inscrit en Oct 2012

124 message(s)
3 February 2015
pause buttons not workin either
Starryk
Inscrit en Nov 2008

1859 message(s)
3 February 2015 (edited)
@TracerKi: you need to have an active show in your collection.
Make following test with vg software while PLM is not running:

activate vg (red V icon)

if a girl shows up and starts dancing you can use my addon if not you can't
Its really as simple as that. Also set the shows frequency to continously.
Not sure if thats necessary but that were my settings while i developed and tested.

your side issue is VG business. VG remembers the clips it played and if you turn it off and on it will restart that clip.
Just try it with PLM not running.

@Lloydn: which pause button? VG pause button or PLM pause button?
Starryk
Inscrit en Nov 2008

1859 message(s)
3 February 2015
About the problem that the playlist is not continuing in full size if no show is active:

I did a test myself.
It goes like this:
my addon puts the name of the first clip into the registry (***** Anim)
VG takes its from there and starts playing
It also puts the clip name into another registry key (current anim)
when the clip ends it empties current anim
my addon reacts to current anim being empty and puts the next clip into forceAnim. It also goes into a wait mode to give vg time to start the clip and fill current anim again.
VG takes it, empties ***** Anim but doesn't play it.
My addon does nothing because it waits for VG to start the clip.

I could include a timer so that the wait is limited to say 5 seconds and afterwards it puts the clip again into the registry.
But with that you would still have the problem that she starts in small size again
Both things are problems of the vg software but as they can easily be prevented by activating at least one show i wouldn't bother to ***** about this.
I also tested with shows active but the frequency set to 20 minutes. It still works then. So all you really have to do is activate at least one show in your collection and set the number of max girls to 1.
JeB1952
Inscrit en Nov 2009

64 message(s)
4 February 2015

There seems to be some issue with 3k clips in small mode and trying to move them. PLM kind of gets ***** and plays one or more clips as a result.

I think it is just the same dam problem with the player and moving 3k clips. I do hope they listen and add an advanced option to disable this feature. I doubt if your program can do anything about it. We can only just put it into full mode.

Retested Replay on PLM and it is working correctly.

stuka75
Inscrit en Jan 2010

38 message(s)
4 February 2015
Will my previous PM playlists work with the new version of PM? IM currently using VG
1.o.34 so I xould ocntiunue using PM.
Thanks, and Staryk for making this fun tool for our collections.
Starryk
Inscrit en Nov 2008

1859 message(s)
4 February 2015
@stuka75: Yes they will work with the new version!
Lloydn
Inscrit en Oct 2012

124 message(s)
4 February 2015
it says pause when u right click the icon on desktop...the girl wont pause...in VG it works fine
Hemingford
Inscrit en Oct 2013

178 message(s)
4 February 2015
Well all my playlists plus my previous playlists work excellent and the "pause" button does work too. Small size, full size, everything works the way it should. Lucky me! :D Thanks Starryk for giving us back the control over our shows! Watching the shows I purchased weeks or months ago feels like an all new experience now. It's almost like watching the shows for the first time again and this time the way it is meant to be. Just great!
JeB1952
Inscrit en Nov 2009

64 message(s)
4 February 2015

Many have ***** about the missing link to the models web page. If you click on the model card picture in either PLM Clip Info or VG Logger it will take you to this web page.

Starryk comes through again. At least for a little while until Totem elminate the web all together.
Starryk
Inscrit en Nov 2008

1859 message(s)
4 February 2015
@Lloydn: Yes this pause means pausing the playlist.
So when the current clip is over VG will take over and play what ever it likes to play until you click on Pause (it says Continue then) again.
If you want the VG Pause halting the current clip then use the VG function for that.
JeB1952
Inscrit en Nov 2009

64 message(s)
4 February 2015

The new add-on interface is so cool. Love having the immediate action of next clip and next show (note that VG doesn't even offer a next clip command.)

Also, now you don't even have to start VG before PLM. Just resume plm and VG enables and starts. Now if they would accept a PAUSE command in ForceAnim to trigger VG pause it would be complete.

Thanks Totem for the add-on support improvements and of course talented Add-on developers like Starryk. The more you make viewing our existing cards pleasing to us the more inclined we are to purchase additional cards in support of your product. Just my opinion of course.

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !