R2D34ever2
Joined in Dec 2007

349 post(s)
18 days ago
It looks to me that the newest cards and the ones I would buy now are going to be XR cards that i can not afford at this moment..
That makes the premium rather useless for me..
And when i look at thd "normall" shows it are mostly new models that to me are not enough to continue with buying after 17 years..
Such a shame...
Carbo
Joined in Nov 2007

219 post(s)
18 days ago (edited)
I mostly don't buy cards anymore after 17 years because almost all new cards are XXX cards. When I want XXX stuff, there's so much better stuff in VR websites, etc...
Ullubu
Joined in Dec 2011

734 post(s)
18 days ago
I don't know where you get that from, but the normal iStripper cards are not XR.
The Dolz NFTs will be XR. They are labeled as such, but the XR part is not even live and we don't know when the XR part comes out.
Also you can still play the NFT as normal card, without any XR.
The XR is an additional part includes in the Dolz NFTs.
https://twitter.com/Dolz_official/status/1789999763032612922
Iliv
Joined in Mar 2023

13 post(s)
18 days ago
What is an XR Card?
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3793 post(s)
18 days ago (edited)
What is an XR Card?

https://dolz.io/
Dive in to the XVERSE

XR content is an NFT cards Bonus Content.
All Season 3 NFT cards will have XR Bonus Content.
(and I imagine Future NFT cards will as Well )
The XR portion has Not yet been Released, But it's coming Soon

https://virtuastripper.net/video/Let_the_XR-Show_Begin.mp4

Visit the DOLZ_official on X
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3793 post(s)
18 days ago
Also coming Soon is the Crypto Abstraction Layer / Wallet Abstraction

My Understanding it will work something like this:

Which Will Allow a Wallet to Purchase NFT cards without using Crypto.
Simply make the Purchase using your Credit card.
No Crypto Currency is Needed.
The NFT is then Dropped in to your Wallet.

1) Create a BlockChain Wallet
2) Link the Wallet to your iStripper Account
3) Browse the DOLZ Marketplace and Purchase DOLZ NFT cards using your Credit Card.

No Crypto Currency involved.

dar2112v
Joined in Dec 2007

443 post(s)
17 days ago
1) Create a BlockChain Wallet
2) Link the Wallet to your iStripper Account
3) Browse the DOLZ Marketplace and Purchase DOLZ NFT cards using your Credit Card.

No Crypto Currency involved.

I get that you may not need to jump through all the conversion hoops but if a crypto wallet is involved then I would think crypto currency is still involved.
mitchell
Joined in Jan 2010

252 post(s)
17 days ago
@wyld

The XR portion has Not yet been Released, But it's coming Soon

https://virtuastripper.net/video/Let_the_XR-Show_Begin.mp4

Visit the DOLZ_official on X

Can a lofi version of this be done by usng passthrough on the quest 3 with a normal show to have a 2D life sized performance? perhaps with a transparant pc background/wallpaper?
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3793 post(s)
17 days ago
It amazes me how there are a handful of Members who don't participate in the DOLZ project and have no 1st hand knowledge, are the ones who express the most ***** towards the DOLZ project and ***** the most.

Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3793 post(s)
17 days ago
@mitchell

even without the XR content, All of the current iStripper content can be Viewed using a VR headset and seen to be Life Size on a Large Screen.

With AR ( passthrough ) I don't know if the current content would be CUT OUT and displayed over the Passthrough images.
I think a specialize app would need to be used to get the Passthrough effect.

The XR content is digital 3D and provides this capability when experienced on the DOLZ Xverse.

Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3793 post(s)
17 days ago (edited)
@dar2112v

NFT's exist on the BlockChain.
In order to own an NFT you need a BlockChain Wallet, that the NFT can be Held in.
No CRYPTO CURRENCY is required to OWN an NFT.

Creating a BlockChain Wallet does NOT require any Crypto.
it is just a Secure Container that can be used to Hold your NFT's and If you choose, any Crypto currency.

It's the same as if you had a Physical Wallet with several dividers in the bill fold.
You have the wallet, but that does not mean you MUST have any currency in it.
you can carry the wallet as long as you want without ever putting any currency in it.

Maybe instead of using it for currency, you use it for you ID cards, your Club cards, your Drivers License, your Medical Benefits cards.
Your Wallet is a container that Holder these cards, yet it holds No Currency.
henrylee7
Joined in May 2020

188 post(s)
17 days ago
Also coming Soon is the Crypto Abstraction Layer / Wallet AbstractionMy Understanding it will work something like this:Which Will Allow a Wallet to Purchase NFT cards without using Crypto.Simply make the Purchase using your Credit card.No Crypto Currency is Needed.The NFT is then Dropped in to your Wallet.1) Create a BlockChain Wallet2) Link the Wallet to your iStripper Account3) Browse the DOLZ Marketplace and Purchase DOLZ NFT cards using your Credit Card.No Crypto Currency involved.
When ?
Lincy
Joined in Apr 2024

13 post(s)
17 days ago
Thanks for the info. Has there been any mention of opensea also considering non crypto options as well?
dar2112v
Joined in Dec 2007

443 post(s)
16 days ago
No CRYPTO CURRENCY is required to OWN an NFT.

Creating a BlockChain Wallet does NOT require any Crypto.
You have the wallet, but that does not mean you MUST have any currency in it.

LOL .. While I understand there is a difference between blockchain and crypto, I still don't think I have any interest in a wallet without currency?

I personally have no ***** for Dolz or crypto but the only reason I can think I would get a wallet would be to sell NFTs. I certainly wouldn't buy a NFT. I do still own a little BTC but it's only purpose is to sell it to someone else for more than I paid for it.

Again me personally, I don't ***** Dolz any more than I ***** the SEC and EX but I am disappointed I will never own some cards I want because of the foolishness.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3793 post(s)
mitchell
Joined in Jan 2010

252 post(s)
16 days ago
@wyld

Thanks for the update. I want to try an XR card once it fully launches.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !