Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

New price / New VIP status

Forum / Everything about iStripper

Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1142 post(s)
September 17, 2023
Technically I am not certain that there has been a Price Increase as such. Just a reversion to previous pricing.

Would it surprise anyone to know that as far back as 2016 Totem were charging 30 credits per card.

Haven't found anything earlier but I came across this post from @Rex back in 2016.
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/32542/1?post=495631
Everything about iStripper / New prices
With the official release of iStripper this week, we’re excited to announce new prices of cards, which also become effective on VirtuaGirl. To simplify our offer, we have removed the 7 days 20% d...
This indicates a change of the pricing from a price of 30 credits (with a 7 day discount of 20% = 24 credits) to a price of 25 credits (without discounts).

This was around the time of the change from VG to iStripper.

To me this adds a bit of context to the recent price change. I'm just amazed that Totem have manged to keep the discounted price for 7+ years.
64buick2
Joined in Jul 2008

102 post(s)
September 17, 2023
The increase is to be expected given the inflation going on all over the world. Istripper is giving a very generous deal right now on credits ... 1320 for $100 US. I purchased two packs.

But I don't want to be all positive and complementary to the iStripper team. Those "games of chance" they run are outrageously unfair ... but this ain't the place to discuss those.
dar2112v
Joined in Dec 2007

447 post(s)
September 18, 2023
The increase is to be expected given the inflation going on all over the world. Istripper is giving a very generous deal right now on credits ... 1320 for $100 US. I purchased two packs.

But I don't want to be all positive and complementary to the iStripper team. Those "games of chance" they run are outrageously unfair ... but this ain't the place to discuss those.

So in general I agree except I've always thought of the exclusives (both games and NFTs) as a form of price increase so in my mind this is another (or additional) price increase.

I'm think I'm gonna pass on the generous credit offer even though I've been waiting for it as an opportunity to get back in. I just can't buy in when anotherAlissa Foxy show that I would really like to buy is not going to be available. And I can't help the feeling this price increase is in part to cover the cost of the NFT project.
Carbo
Joined in Nov 2007

219 post(s)
September 18, 2023 (edited)
So in general I agree except I've always thought of the exclusives (both games and NFTs) as a form of price increase so in my mind this is another (or additional) price increase.
Not to mention that those games were supposed to increase their incomes in order to avoid card price increase. Also the number of active members has certainly increased exponentially in the last 7 years or so, and they still release the same number of show per week. This card increase has no reason to be.
legnaydal
Joined in Dec 2007

7 post(s)
September 18, 2023
In my opinion, if you dont like prices, just do not buy. iStripper is "leisure" thing, and what it offers can be found on different ways on different provider.

On the other hand, i stopped trusted in the company since the "special event cards" which need to buy many, many other cards i dont wants to obtain, and the "games" who are only a loss as they, also, ***** to buy many undesired cards to have some i want at a fair price. Cherry on the cake, dolz is only a bandwagon join to try to get some cash on that idiot nft thingy.

Right now my policy is :
  • i recharge only when 20% price down
  • i (try to) spend only when i can choose my card with a cashback on the 4th card or something with the same mood

Makes me happy, all i wish.
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1257 post(s)
September 18, 2023 (edited)
I too wonder whether this increase is not due to the hiring of staff for the NFT project. In the past, it was the participation in the games that compensated. Some people paid more by participating in these games, in order to obtain the SECs, and this contributed to keeping the prices fixed for the regular cards.

It was a ***** of many when the new NFT project was announced, that the regular program might fall into a second category in relation to this new project, and even, perhaps, come to having to compensate for it.

Of course, this is all speculation. Totem knows the real answer, and I'd be surprised if he gave it to us.

Moi aussi, je me questionne à savoir si cette augmentation n'est pas due à l'embauche de personnels en lien au projet NFT. Car auparavant, c'était la participation aux jeux, qui compensait. Certains payaient plus cher par leur participation à ces jeux, afin d'obtenir les SEC, et cela contribuait à garder les prix fixes pour les cartes régulières.

C'était une crainte de plusieurs à l'annonce de ce nouveau projet NFT, que le programme régulier puisse passer dans une seconde catégorie par rapport à ce nouveau projet, et même, peut-être, en venir à devoir compenser pour celui-ci.

Évidemment, tout cela n'est qu'hypothèse. La vraie réponse c'est Totem qui la sait, et je serais surpris qu'il nous la donne.
Ironxside
Joined in Aug 2019

84 post(s)
September 19, 2023
Right now my policy is :
i recharge only when 20% price down
i (try to) spend only when i can choose my card with a cashback on the 4th card or something with the same mood

A few months ago I also decided to adopt the same technique, improving point 1:
I recharge only if Reload Bonus and 1100 Credits Pack are active at the same time....
Lion92
Joined in Apr 2013

2 post(s)
September 21, 2023
hello ! I become Diamond from 2 days but i have not received the 100 credits mentionated in the rank list. I tried syncro and log out and in in the account but nothing...
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1257 post(s)
September 21, 2023 (edited)
hello ! I become Diamond from 2 days but i have not received the 100 credits mentionated in the rank list. I tried syncro and log out and in in the account but nothing...

Write a ticket to customer service in the "help" section of the program, to report your problem.

Écrivez un ticket dans le service clients dans la section "aide" du programme, pour signaler votre problème.
goodstuff
Joined in May 2018

36 post(s)
September 27, 2023
In this world of inflation, I'm surpised that it took this long for an increase. As long as the quality keeps up, I'm happy.
mwaldier
Joined in Jun 2008

2 post(s)
December 27, 2023
Yes, it was quite a hike. A bit too extreme for my taste.

Went is to check if there might be a holiday sale. There was, but I had not noticed that the cost for credits was jacked as well as the cost per show. So I guess your idea of a holiday sale is to temporarily make the credits the price as before.

Oh well, maybe next year. Maybe.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !