BiggusD2018
Joined in Aug 2018

7 post(s)
April 25, 2022
Because this is iSTRIPPER, it makes sense that there are many cards with some pole dancing. I have noticed that almost all the girls just dance around the pole.

My question is are there any girls who really know how to work the pole- like climbing up the pole & doing spins and tricks?

If you could tell me the names of the girls and which cards show off their skills I would really appreciate it.

THANX
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
April 25, 2022 (edited)
There is a category in the filters called "pole dancing skills" - use that to find the girls who can pole dance.

But to start you off - Angelika Grays and Anastasia Brokelyn
BiggusD2018
Joined in Aug 2018

7 post(s)
April 25, 2022
ok thanks for the helpful response!
JonC001
Joined in Mar 2008

1382 post(s)
April 25, 2022
Also Suzie Q, who has the last six cards in the a0400's, such as:

BiggusD2018
Joined in Aug 2018

7 post(s)
April 26, 2022
Thanks everyone. I probably should have searchedolder threads. Looks like this topic has been discussed often before.
Bitwrangler
Joined in Apr 2021

161 post(s)
April 27, 2022 (edited)
I am surprised no one mentioned Anna Delos. Who has pretty extreme skills. Or Joy Lamore, Foxy, and Talia Mint. There are a good number of skilled pole dancers here. And BTW, the Pole Dance Skills filter is card-specific; if the filter is matched, it means that the girl shows her pole dance skills ON THAT CARD.

Which means you can buy with confidence. iStripper QA is quite good. 😀
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
April 27, 2022
Your comment about the pole-dancing skills tag only being shown if skills are exhibited is correct for cards produced in the last 2 years or so, as that is the approach we take in QA. And we appreciate your faith in us.

Prior to that it is possible that if the model had the skills, then she would get the tag - even if she did no pole -dancing!

I still recall a Kitana Lure "table only" show that was given the pole-dancing skills tag 😆We corrected that one 😊
wrightsayswow
Joined in Jul 2020

1079 post(s)
April 27, 2022
I always remember the Highway To Hell card by Angelika Grays.
Initially marked for dancing skills, but it's All Table clips.
Again it was corrected when that was pointed out.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !