Better than playlists?

Forum / Everything about iStripper

Bitwrangler
Joined in Apr 2021

161 post(s)
April 17, 2022 (edited)
I like making clip playlists, for all sorts of content, and I have a LOT of them. But it finally occurred to me to try some of the other built-in features of iStripper. This may be because I am just slow at times, or because when I discovered playlists I never really looked back. However...

The built-in automatic card playing that iStripper does when it starts up is controllable enough that it can give really superior results. And you can get pretty much exactly what you are interested in, and with the right settings it will play ALL the content matching those parameters from each card before moving on to the next card. So each girl will be performing for a good while, not just the length of a clip. This, I have found, I like a lot.

The trick is setting Show Duration to "All clips" and then controlling the content with Levels of eroticism. I like setting both "Nudity and Full nudity" myself. That gives you a lot of variety in what clips are displayed.

And without any other changes it does this for each card in your collection. You just... let it run.
Socialhazard
Joined in Nov 2020

1135 post(s)
April 17, 2022 (edited)
👍 😎 It is much easier that way and I do that plenty but my playlists are simple or something that would not play. I use @Dorsai6 's playlist generator to make "Pick Me" waiting clip playlists (move around and walk left and right) of a model for fun and some simple ones for sometimes gaming. In small mode: "Dance-athon", "Pole-athon", and "Table-athon" but so far just of one model at a time. Pole-athon in small mode holds them (mostly) to a part of the screen I don't need for awhile for gaming or whatever I do on my PC.

Also you can use that playlist generator to edit out the waiting clips so you can play cards in small mode without them. I forgot that part. 😄 😎
Bitwrangler
Joined in Apr 2021

161 post(s)
April 21, 2022
Well, you are just fancy then. 😉

My simple plan actually lasted a whole day before I thought, gee, this would be better with SELECTED cards instead of all of them. So now I just load my carefully-selected card-level playlist instead of a clip one. I may not save any time this way but seeing ALL the clips that I like of each girl on each card at a time (and doing different things) still seems like a big improvement over single clips. It's like they dropped in for a visit.

Also, you soon notice that iStripper has some AMAZINGLY attractive girls in its collection. The downside of course is it's hard to have this running while you are trying to do work...
Socialhazard
Joined in Nov 2020

1135 post(s)
April 21, 2022
Also, you soon notice that iStripper has some AMAZINGLY attractive girls in its collection. The downside of course is it's hard to have this running while you are trying to do work...

😄 👍 😎 That's true.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !