Searching for Girl Shows that Feature Masturbation  

Forum / Everything about iStripper

kcmojo19
Joined in Dec 2019

2 post(s)
April 17, 2022
Hello Everyone!

I'm sure this has probably been asked and answered before but I'm not finding it in the forum...

I'm looking to specifically buy cards where the girl is masturbating either with her fringes or with a toy. When there is insertion, does that qualify that girl's show as "explicit" or something like that? Is there an easy way to use the filters to only see these types of sexually explicit shows involving masturbation? I'm not seeing such a way. I was able to filter by squirting and I had 6 results. Obviously these girls must masturbate during their show, but I see no filter category for masturbation specifically.

If there's NOT an easy way to do this, could someone please give me a quick off-the-top-of-your-head list of some of these types of shows or link me to where this has been discussed previously in the forum? I'm going to go through my collection as well and try to pick out the girls that meet this criteria.

Also, if someone could really briefly explain to me what the different show type classifications mean I would really appreciate it (fully nude, explicit, etc.)! I've been ***** on this matter for quite a while.

Long time iStripper member and now Diamond Premium, but I'm pretty new to the forums. Thanks in advance for the assistance!
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4469 post(s)
April 17, 2022
@kcmojo19
The shows with the icon "Sexually Explicit" in the description and the XXX mark on the card contain all some clips with masturbation. They have the prefix "c" (collection iStripper XXX classic) or "f" (collection iStripper XXX) in their names : c0050 or f0990 for example. So, go to My Collection tab and use the filter Collection to choose these collections and you will be able to watch only the XXX cards of your collection. Same thing in the store to purchase only this kind of shows.
When you open a card, go to the clips list (the clap icon at the upper right) and you can select only the explicit clips for this card to play.
To see the list of clips, go to the Setup tab, enable Enhanced Setup and enable the option "Display the list of clips" in the Display section.
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
April 17, 2022
Hi @kcmojo19

As @stefnev1 described above, the definition of a show as XXX or "Sexually explicit" will indicate insertion of fingers or a dildo into either the pussy or the anus.

Unfortunately the filters do not provide enough detail to allow you to differentiate accurately between use of fingers or dildo.

However, if you are really into masturbation scenes, then it may be worth looking out for shows that carry the warning on the details page "Table Only". In these shows the focus is most definitely on the girl masturbating.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
April 17, 2022
Unfortunately the filters do not provide enough detail to allow you to differentiate accurately between use of fingers or dildo.

However, if you use the Collection filter to select the XXX shows and combine it with the "Category/Accessories" filter the result will be that the XXX shows featuring a sex toy will be displayed. Theoretically there it may include a few shows with only some other sort of accessory, but I can't remember seeing any.

stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4469 post(s)
April 17, 2022
@TheEmu
I'm sorry, but there is no category "Accessories" in the list of filters. In my 1.2.360 version, the categories begin by "Anal" in alphabetical order.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
April 17, 2022 (edited)
@stefnev1

Sorry, I should have double checked. I was sure I had seen it previously, I regularly use the equivalent filter in fullscreen scenes (usually to exclude them) and must have wrongly remembered it being also a regular category.

If you use @Dorsai6 's programme I think you should be able to filter on the accessory clip property.
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
April 17, 2022
The accessory tag is not a guaranteed indicator of the presence of a dildo as it can be, and is, set for ANY accessory used in the show.

So all it may be telling you is that there is a riding crop, or a flower, or a bottle of oil visible in that clip.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
April 17, 2022
The accessory tag is not a guaranteed indicator of the presence of a dildo as it can be, and is, set for ANY accessory used in the show.

I said that in my original post. But, as I also said, in cards from the XXX collections it is an almost certain indication of some sort of sex toy. In the non XXX collections it can be anything from a car to a handbag.
kcmojo19
Joined in Dec 2019

2 post(s)
April 18, 2022
Wow! Thank you for all the great responses!

It was especially helpful when the gentleman explained how the letter in the model code specifies the sexual explicitness level of the show and an easy way to filter only the shows I may be interested in purchasing.

Thanks again, everyone!

mojo

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !