Progressive redraw & Golden ticket - Q&A  

Forum / Everything about iStripper

jallenza
Joined in Jun 2008

4 post(s)
April 24, 2022
I'm a little ***** about something...on the "Golden Ticket" game, it says the prize(s) are credits, 3-5 cards, or a Joker card...it doesn't say anywhere that there's a chance of winning absolutely nothing, and since one of the prizes is 3-5 cards, I honestly would've thought that for 50 credits PER CARD you would be guaranteed to at least win the card prize; however, the first 3 cards I bought/scratched all rewarded me with ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WHATSOEVER. It wasn't until I bought a 4th one & used the "auto scratch" feature that I managed to get any prize at all. Is this actually how the "Golden Ticket" game is intended to work, or was there some sort of issue with those first 3 cards I bought/scratched? Because if that's how it's intended to work, you really need to include that in the info/FAQ about how that game works.
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
April 24, 2022
No competition will ever state that you may gamble and win nothing.

In the information screen it clearly states "You can win" - it does not say "You will win".
T3chnology
Joined in Feb 2015

38 post(s)
April 27, 2022 (edited)
For those that played: how many credits did it take to fill the progression bar?
Socialhazard
Joined in Nov 2020

1135 post(s)
April 27, 2022 (edited)
I think it was the usual 1500 credits to fill the bar but I used a Joker card to get the SEC card before playing and then filled the progression bar for the following Joker.
Ironman79
Joined in Dec 2010

437 post(s)
April 27, 2022
Interesting how casually it's said that 1500 credits has become the usual.

It wasn't that long ago it took a lot less than that to fill the bar.

wrightsayswow
Joined in Jul 2020

1079 post(s)
April 27, 2022 (edited)
@T3chnology - yes I played 1500 credits on Golden Ticket only.
Received 1000 credits back, so net cost was 500.
You might do better, you might do worse, no way to tell.
T3chnology
Joined in Feb 2015

38 post(s)
April 27, 2022
Thanks for the replies!

Damn, the usual $150... My luck hasn't been good lately; Lana Lane will have to wait...

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !