Iram00
Joined in Aug 2009

58 post(s)
April 10, 2022
Hello all,

I think i miss something. Take 1 had 6 card but so far take 2 only has 4 as i have only 10 cards.

As far i know everytime a model is in the studio there will be 6 cards so where are the last 2 card from take 2?
Ullubu
Joined in Dec 2011

730 post(s)
April 10, 2022 (edited)
That take has only 4 cards, she did not make more, because she got sick and jad to break up the take.

And all upcoming takes will only have 5 cards because the 6th one will be a NFT for Dolz.
Iram00
Joined in Aug 2009

58 post(s)
April 10, 2022
Oh that's not good maybe she can/will come back again.

When Totem says nothing will change because of NFT they were lying?

Carbo
Joined in Nov 2007

219 post(s)
April 11, 2022
And all upcoming takes will only have 5 cards because the 6th one will be a NFT for Dolz.
It is fair to say that the best card of the 6 will be the NFT.

When Totem says nothing will change because of NFT they were lying?
In fact they've been carefull by saying that there will still have 7 cards a week for regualar iStripper. They were not lying, just not specifying where the NFTs will come from.
wrightsayswow
Joined in Jul 2020

1079 post(s)
April 11, 2022
It is fair to say that the best card of the 6 will be the NFT.
That will be very subjective depending on what you like.
For most now I guess a model take will be 5 cards.
So long as one is still released each day the quantity is the same.
For those buying NFTs they obviously gain - I'm treating those as compeletly separate.
Like another site for example MetArt. Many iStripper models appear on many other sites anyway.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
April 11, 2022
For most now I guess a model take will be 5 cards.

So long as one is still released each day the quantity is the same.

Not only will there be no reduction in the number of cards released each week this should also result in a small increase in the number of models released each month.
Carbo
Joined in Nov 2007

219 post(s)
April 11, 2022 (edited)
Not only will there be no reduction in the number of cards released each week this should also result in a small increase in the number of models released each month.
Based on your assumption or you are in gods' secrets ?
I agree there still will be 7 cards a week, but no increase in the number of cards in each shooting.

So far, just to name some of them:
  • Bernie Svintis has only 5 cards for iStripper
  • Mina Von D has 5
  • Noa Tevez has 5
  • Atlantis Deep has 5

Not to mention that Sia Siberia has only 4 in regular iStripper cards because one of them is a SEC and the other one a NFT card.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
April 11, 2022 (edited)
@Carbo

Which means that either

we we have fewer cards per girl but a greater of variety of girls to choose from. I for one, rather welcome that.

or

there are more repeat visits, so more cards per girl with less variety to choose from.

Most likely there will a a mixture of both.
Carbo
Joined in Nov 2007

219 post(s)
April 11, 2022 (edited)
@TheEmu
On a long run will see if it comes true, but so far it does look that way.
So let's hope you're right.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
April 11, 2022
As Totem have said that there will still be 7 normal cards released each week the only other alternative is that some girls will, in future, make 7 cards per visit which risks that this will be acheived by shortening the average length of each show. As some girls already make 6 cards plus a VR show this would presumably be practical.
Carbo
Joined in Nov 2007

219 post(s)
April 11, 2022 (edited)
I would agree for shortening the length of each show in order to get 6 different outfits instead of only 5 long shows.

I think we're getting off topic, so we'll see...
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
April 11, 2022 (edited)
I would agree for shortening the length of each show in order to get 6 different outfits instead of only 5 long shows.

I, most certainly, would not (especially if it meant even less time stripping). With each of the alternatives there would still be 7 different outfits each week.
Iram00
Joined in Aug 2009

58 post(s)
April 11, 2022
I ask about Lya because i was hoping to get more card from her.

Sorry that i mention the NFT. Yes Totem did say there will still be 7 shows a week but Totem did not say that we get 1 card less from the girl. So when Totem say nothing will change that is not correct.

Totem can do what they want as they make the cards but just tell it how it is and don't be vaque about.

O and i don't want the lengt of the show be shorter. maybe a little bit longer.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !