Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Is there any way to get free credits?

Forum / New users corner

Belinha06
Joined in Feb 2022

1 post(s)
March 9, 2022
i've searched out and got a lot of sites to enter, but i think i would get a virus
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4553 post(s)
March 10, 2022
@Belinah06
If you want to get credits, you can win them by playing the TGIF Games. Click on the Scratch Game tab of the GUI and play. But you must buy some before to play.
pr0nwatcher
Joined in Jul 2020

3 post(s)
March 13, 2022
@Belinah06
If you want to get credits, you can win them by playing the TGIF Games. Click on the Scratch Game tab of the GUI and play. But you must buy some before to play.

Which means that, inherently, they aren't free...
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1049 post(s)
March 14, 2022
Free credits + extra discounts

------- What are the VIP levels ? -----------------------------

The more shows you collect the less expensive they are and the more advantages you get.
  • with your 1st show, you become a BRONZE member and get access to the forum.
  • with your 10th show you become a SILVER member, we reward you with 10 free credits and you get -10% on all the shows.
  • once you reach 40 shows in your collection, you are a GOLD member, 20 credits offered and -20% on all the shows.
  • reaching 100 shows in your collection makes you a PLATINUM member. 50 free credits are added to your account and you get -30% on all the shows. Plus you get access to our very old collection of Virtuagirl shows in 480p and two new commands 'slow motion' & 'pause' appear in the advanced settings (contextual menu in «controls» section)
  • your 300th show makes you enter the club of DIAMOND members, 100 free credits are added to your account and you get a comfortable -35% on all the shows!
  • from 750 shows in your collection and you are a DOUBLE DIAMOND member, with a general discount of -40% on the shows, and 100 free credits added to your account!
  • 1 500 shows in your collection bring you to the Top level of this program: TRIPLE DIAMOND! 100 free credits appear again on your account and now your discount is -45% on the more than two thousands shows still at your disposal!

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !