Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Two Topics: My Favorites and Model Watch - My mobile collection  

Forum / New users corner

Typos
Joined in Dec 2020

19 post(s)
December 18, 2021
On the mobile version of istripper there are columns for "My mobile collection" and "My favorites." I can't find a way to establish "My Favorites." (Sub-topic: Is "My Mobile Collection" editable somewhere?

Is there a way to put a "watch" on a dancer? So that there is some kind of notification it a new program for that dancer?

pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
December 19, 2021
To add to favourites

click on the card of your choice
    when it starts playing, swipe upwards on the screen
    add to favourites

Unfortunately, the answer to your second question is "no".
Typos
Joined in Dec 2020

19 post(s)
December 19, 2021
I see. I guess there's no way to add a favorite on my desktop, then, so that I'll have access to them on my mobile phone. And "My Mobile Collection" is limited to 25 of my total cards. What would help would be a way to search on the mobile app, or some way to see the full site from my mobile phone. Thanks for your help.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !