Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Displaying girls across the screen not just in the middle.

Forum / New users corner

StormRyder
Joined in Oct 2021

1 post(s)
December 11, 2021
I'm not sure how to put this but it has to do with getting the girls to spread out on my screen. I set the display for 5 girls. All five appear in thhe middle of my screen. I move them to spread them out across the entire screen but they bunch up again as soon as a new one starts. Any ideas?
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1257 post(s)
December 11, 2021 (edited)
Hi @StormRyder,

Welcome to the forum.

This is a "normal" behavior of the program, it's rare that the girls stay in the position where we moved it, when changing the clip, since some of them walk around the width of the screen, which ***** us to move them again.

And we have to watch that they don't go out of the screen, and move them before that happens, otherwise we have to change the card.

The more girls dancing simultaneously, the more likely it is that several girls will overlap in the center.

Salut @StormRyder,

Bienvenue sur le forum.

C'est un comportement "normal" du programme, Il est rare que les filles restes dans la position où on l'a déplacé, lors d'un changement de clip, puisque certaines se promènent sur la largeur de l'écran, ce qui nous oblige à les redéplacer.

Et il faut surveiller qu'elle ne sorte pas de l'écran, et les déplacer avant que cela n'arrive, sinon il y a changement de carte.

Plus il y a de filles qui dansent simultanément, plus il y a de risques que plusieurs filles se superposent au centre.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3895 post(s)
December 13, 2021
when you use progressive hotness
not sure why,
but preference is Given to the in/out type of clips.
and these will Always bunch up.

Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3895 post(s)
December 13, 2021
If you want to experiment.
create a play list of pole clips that are Not also In/out style clips.

you will be able to spread these out, and they will stay put where you drop them.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
December 13, 2021 (edited)
In the past I found that when trying to get everything to play on my second screen when they were all initially playing on my laptop's screen that I had to move each performer two or three times before they would stay where I put them.

My guess is that the program keeps separate track of where I drop different types of clips and only updates its data for the type of clip being moved. The different types referred to here may well be just "in/out" and "not in/out" which would make sense as they have different positioning characteristics - but it would be nice if it could at least update which screen was to be used for both types when moving just one of them.

A related problem is that moving a swing clip does not stop later swing clips from appearing on randomly selected screens.
Phalcon
Joined in Jan 2017

1 post(s)
January 29, 2022
I normally play with the setting while having all availible girls on screen to make the adjustments. Also doesn't ***** to adjust your mouse settings so that you can get more controled movements from it.
RonaldB
Joined in Apr 2017

152 post(s)
January 29, 2022
Glad I found this topic. I had almost abandoned this forum for Discord but have recently found many informative threads that are still flourishing here. Although I havea 40 inch monitor, 3 is the maximum number of cards I can play without having to worry about bunching up in the middle. I'd like to be able to play 5 and not have to worry at least for one segment about bunching coming back after change overs. Right now I'm experimenting with making screen recording videos of several of a model's cards playing desktop while a slide show video I've made of another card (See the Slide Show Video thread on Discord) plays in the background.

Enjoy your shows!
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1257 post(s)
January 29, 2022 (edited)
Very bad idea to have almost abandoned this forum, @RonaldB.

I can confirm that it is far from being dead. And besides, I feel more like a "family" here. Without all these members' nicknames on discord, who may not even be customers, scrolling on the right of the screen.

Très mauvaise idée d'avoir presque abandonné, ce forum, @RonaldB.

Je peux vous confirmer qu'il est loin d'être mort. Et en plus, j'ai l'impresion de me retrouver plus en "famille" ici. Sans tous ces pseudos de membres sur discord, qui ne sont peut-être même pas clients qui défile à la droite de l'écran.
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1257 post(s)
January 29, 2022 (edited)
Glad I found this topic. I had almost abandoned this forum for Discord but have recently found many informative threads that are still flourishing here.

Very bad idea to have almost abandoned this forum, @RonaldB.

I can confirm that it is far from being dead. And besides, I feel more like a "family" here. Without all these members' nicknames on discord, who may not even be customers, scrolling on the right of the screen.

Très mauvaise idée d'avoir presque abandonné, ce forum, @RonaldB.

Je peux vous confirmer qu'il est loin d'être mort. Et en plus, j'ai l'impresion de me retrouver plus en "famille" ici. Sans tous ces pseudos de membres sur discord, qui ne sont peut-être même pas clients, qui défile à la droite de l'écran.
wrightsayswow
Joined in Jul 2020

1119 post(s)
January 29, 2022
@RonaldB and @ComteDracula yes indeed still plenty of life here - I think it's safe 👍

About the bunching up of the girls. Perhaps they are just cold wearing so little so often and it's to keep warm. 😆

I heard a phrase once applied to the girl group Banarama, that to keep them organised was like herding cats.
Could be that too. They like to keep dancing around to the music. 👍
Shapeshifter
Joined in Aug 2022

2 post(s)
August 22, 2022
Yep, here for the same reason and just to be able cruise this place; I b newbe and saw somewhere and actually acheived it myself (though can't repeat). You are abel to hmm can't use grab, pick-up; ok menuver them beaut's somehow "clicking, I suppose" they go off the ground and are then able to place them wherever you please, easy fix just need that clue....
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
August 22, 2022
easy fix just need that clue....

That "clue" is described in the app's built in tutorials and in the user manial - both of which are available via the "Help" button in the top right corner of the window.
Shapeshifter
Joined in Aug 2022

2 post(s)
August 23, 2022
So TheEmu I don't know how sensitive you are but in one screen it says I am free to wonder but I was having a similar problem as others but obviously had read some of the user manual and found the pick up and place effect and was passing the info along but there is quite abit of reading in the different areas and couldn't quite remember where I picked up the info from. If I have been a member for 10 days and you kicking me out of the forum for being a free member just a day ago i probably shuffled thru the manual 9 days ago. So could you or a colleuge E-mail me and let me know if I "should stay or go now" As far as I know IStripper is a free site. And thanks for reminding me where I got the info from. The users manual of course didn't feel like deep diving yet. I hope this note is legal----I have the wierest dilema in the fact that whenever I try to help others the "evil that men do" comes a calling. My garage was falling over into the neigbors yard where there kids have swings and what-not so I was getting worried of finding out my lack of caring about the matter and created a change in ie. something like your perception of things changing anyways everything is back in place but the garage could have held out longer but I could have that so now I have to deal with contractors thru lawyers because they just couldn't stick to the script. I will spare you any more words but "the more things change the more they stay the same." Rush a trio from Canada I beieve So be well and over and out
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
August 23, 2022
@Shapeshifter

My comment was not intended as a criticism of your post. It was intended to remind others that there is a lot of information about the program in its built in "help" pages.
Socialhazard
Joined in Nov 2020

1150 post(s)
August 23, 2022
@Shapeshifter

It's a sick sad world out there, no doubt. Don't let it get to you. And I think the phrase you were looking for is "no good deed goes unpunished". Anyway, this place is for fun so welcome to the forum. 👍 😎
Stanston
Joined in Aug 2018

1012 post(s)
August 23, 2022
i probably shuffled thru the manual 9 days ago.
Shuffling through the User Manual can be indeed exhausting and in specific if you are just here
to see the Girls Stripping.

From my own experience on my first encounter with the iStripper App, i just wanted to
see Candy Alexa getting Nude in her stunning Stockings. 😈 😊

I was indeed later paying attention to the User Manual, but i only grabbed those parts for me
which were looking really important.

If you want a recommendation from me then here are some:

Don't get stuck too long on the User Manual, but i'm not saying it wouldn't be helpful.

Explore the iStripper Client on your own because it's a really good Point and Click experience,
or maybe i should say what you click is what you get, more or less.

Take a closer look on this Section on the Forum, there are some really valuable information there.

https://www.istripper.com/forum/category/101/1

Even more important go to the Settings Page (Cogwheel in the upper right corner)
and activate "Advanced Settings" and leave them activated.

Pay Attention to all the Settings including their descriptions, to enjoy the full
experience of a single Show, because the default Settings are set to "Safe for Work".

This was what i was doing to learn more about the Software and all it's functions.

I hope this helps you and i hope you are staying in the Boat, otherwise you will miss
a nice ride on the Ocean of Lust and Desire. ❤️ 🔥

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !