celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1664 post(s)
October 1, 2021 (edited)
Want to know a bit more about the members of the team you're used to exchanging with online? 😇

Check out the little bio we're posting on Discord here :

https://discord.gg/e4wMRZ4d2x

❤️
sh42n81
Joined in Apr 2008

314 post(s)
October 1, 2021
Want to know a bit more about the members of the team you're used to exchanging with online? 😇Check out the little bio we're posting on Discord here : https://discord.gg/e4wMRZ4d2x❤️
👍
pantalone
Joined in Nov 2010

224 post(s)
October 2, 2021
Want to know a bit more about the members of the team you're used to exchanging with online? 😇

Check out the little bio we're posting on Discord here :

https://discord.gg/e4wMRZ4d2x

I can't make this work. In a browser, I keep getting "Messages Failed To Load" and I can't find it in the app. Does anybody know where to find it?
wrightsayswow
Joined in Jul 2020

1079 post(s)
zzmaskers
Joined in Mar 2011

608 post(s)
October 2, 2021
I can't make this work. In a browser, I keep getting "Messages Failed To Load" and I can't find it in the app. Does anybody know where to find it?
I have the same.

Try this.
https://discord.com/channels/709339443777110026/893422409867210772/893422426921246730
Doesn't work.
wrightsayswow
Joined in Jul 2020

1079 post(s)
October 2, 2021 (edited)
Damn these links and permissions - it is so frustrating I know. Could be the roles? Have you verified or not?
Is it that we are in different countries?
Meet the team is in the Information section at the top - not a restricted area I think. 😕
Philours
Joined in Feb 2019

1564 post(s)
October 2, 2021
---------------------
@Kaiju :istripper:
Operations Director

Biker by day ️ , amateur crypto trader by night 🌕
My role is to secure the extensive and sustainable growth of iStripper (and other Totem products)

Ps: you're gonna love iStripper 2 😉
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Manue :istripper:
Customer Support Manager

Your satisfaction is my satisfaction! 🤗
As a Customer Support Manager, I am here to ensure that all of our clients get the best service and have an amazing time at iStripper!
If the iStripper Community was a sexy woman, I would be the bra. Supportive and colorful! 👙
You can reach me at [email protected] and at [email protected] 📧
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@honeybunny - LisaParadis :istripper:
Community Manager

I manage and moderate all of iStripper’s social media accounts, making entertaining content for all of my bunnies to watch! 📸 🐰
Contact me if you need help with any social-media-related problems, or if you’re having a bad day and just need to vent! 💋

I have the culinary taste of a ***** 👶 My favorite dish being pasta with ketchup and cheese 🧀
@Celine :istripper:
Business Developer & Head of Communication

I have been the iStripper members' mama for 2️⃣ 0️⃣ years now, most of my adult life!
Jumped in this sexy plane ️ in 2001 with a master’s in Philosophy in my pocket 👩🎓
I'm here to make sure you all feel comfortable with us 😛
I also work with the marketing team to make sure your voice is heard here!
On top of that, I travel the web to make sure every human hears about us 👂
Contact me for any business opp or if you need to talk 🙂

I have too of a big heart and can't resist a cat pic! 🐱
@Kayns- _2 jon - 'lolilol8300000' :istripper:
Head of Marketing & Acquisition

(dead account: Kayns#6423, my double, the other “me”)
I’m spreading love and charm around the WWW in order to make a name for iStripper 🌍 🕸
I make sure all our users are sitting comfortably 🛋️ as they enjoy their XXXperience! 😏
Contact me for iStripper partnership and promotion info
Yes, I love using emojis! 😸 🙀 😼

PS: Buy $Bitcoin 💸
@AlexisTotem :istripper:
Lead Dev
@EricTotem :istripper:
Software engineer

I'm a block climber 🪨 (like some other dev team members ... where is Gaetxxx ?)🤔
Maintaining and upgrading the quality of the iStripper while introducing new features is my goal 💯
I fix bugs 🐛 , post new betas 🅱️ , and get your feedback on tech issues 🖥
honeybunny - LisaParadis — Hier à 12:11
@ekanZ :istripper:
Web developper

I do my best to make iStripper work like a charm on desktop 🖥️ and mobile 📱
Also losing a lot of sleep 💤 (and some hair) trying to get those TGIFs working correctly and smoothly 😅
I’m just a nice big bear once you get to know me 🐻 I also like hiking 🥾
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4469 post(s)
October 2, 2021
I just checked the rights in the channel "MEET-THE-TEAM" : all verified members can see it. So, I can't do more 😟
Socialhazard
Joined in Nov 2020

1135 post(s)
October 2, 2021
Go Team. 😎
zzmaskers
Joined in Mar 2011

608 post(s)
October 2, 2021
@Philours
Thanks for putting the information about the team here!👍

Merci d'avoir mis les informations sur l'équipe ici! 👍
pantalone
Joined in Nov 2010

224 post(s)
October 2, 2021
I just checked the rights in the channel "MEET-THE-TEAM" : all verified members can see it. So, I can't do more 😟

Aha! Thanks. I thought that, since I had been on the server before the verification thing came in, I'd be ok. Apparently not. Just had to leave the server and rejoin via the capcha bot.
Philours
Joined in Feb 2019

1564 post(s)
October 2, 2021
@zzmaskers, si cela peut te "dépanner" c'est avec plaisir 😊@zzmaskers, if it can help you out, it would be a pleasure 😊
Madblade666
Joined in Oct 2016

25 post(s)
April 15, 2022
Hello.
It seems that I won the weekly Discord giveaway. What I must do?
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4469 post(s)
April 15, 2022 (edited)
@Madblade666
Send a DM to @celine or honeybunny-LisaParadis with your exact username on iStripper and they will answer you about your gift.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !