Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Q&A - Departures - Twenty Five

Forum / Everything about iStripper

peterbanker
Joined in Jan 2009

216 post(s)
July 2, 2021
Is it possible to win the Veronica Leal SEC in the Twenty Five game or do you have to fill the progression bar or use a joker card?
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1049 post(s)
July 2, 2021 (edited)
@peterbanker Hi, You have to fill the progression bar or use a joker card.
ward666999
Joined in Feb 2019

140 post(s)
July 3, 2021
Tried my luck at Twenty-Five play.
After 375 credits spent (25x Booster pack "twentyfivesummerm1-2021" bought at -15 each),
earned back 285 = (12x 15 earned= 180) + (3x 35 earned= 105) = 285, plus 3 gift cards (worth 11 each),
I am down 57 credits.
Only in it for Joker wins and I do not like my chances.
Will wait till they put Joker on Progress Bar.
The progress bar is a slow one this time. It will take 3000 to reach end, IMO, using my best guess math.
Progressed only 12% with 375 credits. Used ruler against screen, so accuracy iffy.
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

721 post(s)
July 4, 2021
The progress bar is a slow one this time. It will take 3000 to reach end, IMO, using my best guess math.
I think it's 2500 credits. Played once just to check. Spending 15 credits moved the bar by 0.6%
Philours
Joined in Feb 2019

1603 post(s)
July 4, 2021
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/47977/4?post=717693
Everything about iStripper / Summer Sale - Q&A
@Wyldanimal I didn't notice that when I completed the bar yesterday. I had split my screen between the app and a spreadsheet I was using to record my results. So perhaps the zoom only works when it's...
Ce post semble indiqué plutôt 2500, ?
Pas encore arrivé au bout, mais semble me dirigé vers 2500
1650 crédits joué pour +/- 64% de la barre

This post seems to indicate rather 2500,?
Not yet come to the end, but seems to be headed for 2500
1650 credits played for +/- 64% of the bar
Ullubu
Joined in Dec 2011

746 post(s)
July 4, 2021 (edited)
This post seems to indicate rather 2500,?
Not yet come to the end, but seems to be headed for 2500
1650 credits played for +/- 64% of the bar

Maybe they changed it later. @Wyldanimal played 200 x 15 cr = 3000 cr to reach the end of the bar.
But when I look at my own bar it is more like 2500 cr.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3895 post(s)
July 4, 2021 (edited)
here is the post which I include an edited copy of the video of the progress
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/47977/4?post=717805
Everything about iStripper / Summer Sale - Q&A
edit: My Play count was off. it was play 170 when the bar changed, and it took 30 plays to fill the new zoomed bar. the total of 200 plays is correct. Here is an Edited down version of the Video. http...
200 plays total at 15 credits per play is 3000 credits.

But that doesn't mean that the progress bar rate hasn't been increased.
So it could now be 2500 credits.
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

721 post(s)
July 4, 2021
OK, but... you already had the SEC in your collection and you are now playing for the Gift card. Is it the same case? Usually, after winning a SEC, subsequent prizes had a different value. Hmmm... weird.

I'm not going to check this out myself. I don't believe in my luck. Besides, referring to your statement:
Spent 515 credits and got 5 gift cards.
plus about an hour of fun playing the 25 game.
500 credits costs 50€ (~200,- PLN in my currency). I know much better ways to get rid of 200,- PLN 😊
R2D34ever2
Joined in Dec 2007

351 post(s)
July 4, 2021
these games are getting more and more credit unfriendly..
spend 500 credits ..did not one time get the 150 credits .. highest was 35 credits.. okay several times .. a lot of 15 ..
a lot of cards while playing for 15 credits that I can buy for 8...
and a lot of times like this screen ...
and a few screen filled with stars ... only not 3 in a row...
done for now with 25....
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1142 post(s)
July 4, 2021 (edited)
To be honest it is all swings and roundabouts in these games - sometimes you win and sometimes you lose.

Some months ago I played the 25 game 1000 times just to see if any odds could be gleaned.

It ended up costing me 1300 credits net. Balanced against that I won the SEC that was on offer, 3 Jokers and 30+ gift cards but in all those plays I only had one 150 credit win.

This weeks game I initially played only enough games to fill the progress bar to the SEC. At that point I was down by 115 credits having had 3 x 150 credit wins during the playing. I also won 3 gift cards but no Jokers.

I decided to play on for a bit to see if I could get another Joker. I had many 15 credit wins some 35 credit wins and on the last play got another 150 credit win but no gift cards and no jokers during these additional plays. This took me up to a net 25 credits less than my starting credits and with 3 gift cards and the SEC I think I may quit whilst I am theoretically ahead.

As with all the games, some will win and some will lose. I have lost several hundred credits on many of these games but on others I have come out ahead.

This is doing exactly what Totem hoped I think. It gets people with full collections spending credits that they would not normally spend (or be able to spend).
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
July 4, 2021 (edited)
This weeks game I initially played only enough games to fill the progress bar to the SEC. At that point I was down by 115 credits having had 3 x 150 credit wins during the playing

Again this is weak evidence (i.e. is consistent with) the hypothesis that the games are not biased. Note that the uncertainty in a count of random occurrences is approximately the square root of the count - so a crude estimate of the uncertainty in the number of 150 credit wins is plus/minus 1.7 and even one more such win would have put @Number6 into profit - however with such low numbers the uncertainty in the uncertainty is itself very high - i.e. you should not place much reliance on the numbers. Strictly speaking the square root rule for the uncertainty only applies when the count is large so that the uncertainty is much smaller than the count itself, but you can use it to get a feel of what the satisistics are telling you.

Again I feel that I must emphasise that my point here is not that the games are unbiased only that we have not seen enough evidence to know one way or the other.
boone209
Joined in May 2009

40 post(s)
July 7, 2021 (edited)
I just filled the progress bar to get the Veronica Leal card yesterday solely by playing Twenty Five. 3 gift cards, 0 free cards (not much that i'd expect to be available, but at least 1 or two should be), 0 jokers, 0 special event cards (2 still available to me, and down ~420 credits at the end of the day.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !