Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Access to old cards ?  

Forum / New users corner

Rapaceus
Joined in Jan 2021

4 post(s)
January 27, 2021
Hi,
I'am looking for two old cards (amely and diana) that were available on Virtual girl 2 (when i was younger !)

By any chance, are these cards available in the new version ?

I'm not able to find them with the search system. I read that platinium member have extra cards ?

Many thanks
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1049 post(s)
January 27, 2021 (edited)
@Rapaceus Hello and welcome back! : ) You have to be a 'Gold' member to gain access to all our shows ( Classic cards are with lower resolution) We have released a lot of amazing shows in 3K since, I let your browse our Store and find what you like. Have fun with iStripper! : )
Rapaceus
Joined in Jan 2021

4 post(s)
January 27, 2021
Thanks for your answer ! So can you confirm me that these two cards (amely and diana) are available when i'll reach the gold status ?

Bevause i m not able to ffind them on the available models !

Many thanks
Philours
Joined in Feb 2019

1603 post(s)
J'ai trouvé 6 cartes de Diana Doll disponibles @Rapaceus
I found 6 available Diana Doll cards @Rapaceus
wrightsayswow
Joined in Jul 2020

1119 post(s)
@Rapaceus There's an Amely from France and a Diana from Brazil - I was going to put pictures, but the link function is not here so I guess not allowed on this part of the forum. Both brunettes by the looks of. The resolution on those shows is low, the clips anyway, but the photos should be good.

(I've sent you a private message which allowed me to send the photos)
Rapaceus
Joined in Jan 2021

4 post(s)
January 27, 2021
Many thanks ! So i guess i need to reach the platinium level to see them ?
Rapaceus
Joined in Jan 2021

4 post(s)
January 27, 2021
Thanks
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1049 post(s)
January 27, 2021
Sorry about the *****. 720p shows : Gold Level. 480p : Platinum Level

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !