Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Advent Calendar 2020  

Forum / Everything about iStripper

Philours
Joined in Feb 2019

1603 post(s)
December 4, 2020
Dites-moi si je me trompe.
La case 5 devrait être Zuzu Sweet, normalement accessible pour tout le monde aujourd'hui.
Pour celui qui a acheté le calendrier de l'Avent, n'aura-t-elle déjà pas du être libérée hier?
Philours
Joined in Feb 2019

1603 post(s)
December 4, 2020 (edited)
O.K. Désolé vient juste de lire la remarque de @celine dans le TGIF
Excuses😟

Et parce que le calendrier de l’Avent exige un spectacle par jour, vous devrez attendre demain et dimanche pour obtenir Agatha Vega et son nightie mignon personnel et Zuzu Sweet qui a confirmé son goût pour les tenues les plus chics:
spacedragon64
Joined in Apr 2008

119 post(s)
December 4, 2020
@Philours Nous avons eu aujourd'hui la carte d'Agatha Vega - Horny morning, un jour avant les autres, aujourd'hui (case 4), indiqué pas encore sortie si tu regardes sa carte., les cases 5 et 6 ouvriront demain et dimanche.

@Philours We got today (#4) Agatha Vega - horny morning (will be release tomorrow for other user),
Philours
Joined in Feb 2019

1603 post(s)
December 4, 2020
@spacedragon64
Compris maintenant, juste un peu perdu parce qu'il n'y a pas eu 3 sorties de cartes comme tous les autres vendredis
J'ai vu la remarque de céline trop tard 😲
Merci a vous😊
@spacedragon64
Understood now, just a little lost because there weren't 3 card releases like every other Friday
I saw Céline's remark too late 😲
Thanks to you
spacedragon64
Joined in Apr 2008

119 post(s)
December 4, 2020
@Manue et @Philours Redémarrer iStripper a réglé le problème, la première fois il y avait une bande blanche en haut, qui limitait l'espace disponible du calendrier, pas la deuxième. probablement un bug dans le logiciel.

A restart d'istripper correct the issue, a big white space on the istripper screen disappear after restarting it. Surely a bug in the software.

smith2
Joined in Jun 2020

238 post(s)
December 4, 2020
Avec ce calendrier, je deviens diamant dans 13 jours (17/12/20).
D'ici là, les show qui m'interressent patienteront dans ma wishlist.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
December 4, 2020
i did not have the extra white bar that @spacedragon64 ***** from but the calendar did extend below my taskbar (which has the smallest height that windows allows). This does not cause any real problem (I can see and open doors on the bottom row) but does cut off the bottom of the image and it looks a little odd. This is on my laptop's 1600x900 screen. No need to do anything about it this year.
spacedragon64
Joined in Apr 2008

119 post(s)
December 5, 2020
J'ai résolu l'énigme ;p
2 premières images.
Barre du haut, Si je clique sur winter sale, advent calendar, j'arrive sur le calendrier entier, sans perte, et winter sale devient calendrier de l'avant, sur cette ligne . Comme la barre info, lottery, calendar, nouveauté disparait, ça laisse la place au calendrier pour se dévoiler complètement.

dernière image.
Si j'y vais par sélection, calendrier de l'avant, le calendrier est tronqué, perdant la partie du bas, car la barre info, lottery, etc, reste.
Pas besoin de changer rien, le logiciel a été construit de cette façon.

I resolve the mistery ;p
first two image.
Top bar, if i click at winter sale, advent calendar, i see the full calendar, and winter sale change to advent calendar on the bar. That way, the second bar with info, lottery, calendar, etc dissappear, so the calendar have more space to be seen.

last image.
If i go from selection, advent calendar, i lose part of the calendar, since the second bar (info, lottery, calendar, etc) stay there.
No need to change anything, it's normal.
haruchai
Joined in Feb 2008

167 post(s)
December 12, 2020
I can't remember from last year, how long will the Advent Calander be available for after the 25th? I'm away for a few days and will not be here to open all advent windows on the day.
Stanston
Joined in Aug 2018

1012 post(s)
December 12, 2020
Hi @haruchai

You can compare the Calendar as a pre Buy Option for the Shows. So you will get the Shows
in your Collection any way, even if you don't open up the Doors every Day.
Otherwise you can always open up a Ticket to the Customer Service 😉
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4553 post(s)
December 12, 2020
@haruchai
I confirm what @Stanston says. After buying the Advent Calendar, all the shows into it are added to your collection automatically, and you can download them when you want.
haruchai
Joined in Feb 2008

167 post(s)
December 12, 2020 (edited)
@Stanston @stefnev1

Thanks for the answer/confirmation. I was 99.9% convinced you couldn't miss them but the mechanics of getting them after the 25th eluded my memory :)
Krell
Joined in Jan 2008

77 post(s)
December 12, 2020
When is today's card being released to people who haven't bought the calendar?
batavus
Joined in Nov 2019

217 post(s)
December 12, 2020
It's not released to the people who haven't bought the calendar. In fact, I can't even see the card of Melena Maria Rya.
I haven't bought the calendar
Yauguds
Joined in Jul 2009

27 post(s)
December 12, 2020
Where is the card of Melena Maria Rya? Any know issue with servers?
batavus
Joined in Nov 2019

217 post(s)
December 12, 2020
@Yauguds

Glad to know I'm not the only one.
Is there every year an issue with the releases. Last weekend one release was also very late
inkz00
Joined in Oct 2013

2 post(s)
December 14, 2020
with the release of the advent calendar and the winter things being added this pic is on quite often but i do not know the model in the photo could anyone provide insight to who she is please
JayZ971
Joined in Mar 2009

2243 post(s)
December 14, 2020
with the release of the advent calendar and the winter things being added this pic is on quite often but i do not know the model in the photo could anyone provide insight to who she is please

She is Scarlett Jones
inkz00
Joined in Oct 2013

2 post(s)
December 14, 2020
thank you for that, i knew i wasnt going blind when i could find her on my own searches clearly a card to look forward to be released here in uk
thank you for help
JayZ971
Joined in Mar 2009

2243 post(s)
December 14, 2020
thank you for that, i knew i wasnt going blind when i could find her on my own searches clearly a card to look forward to be released here in ukthank you for help

No problem @inkz00 😎
dolphins109
Joined in Feb 2011

790 post(s)
December 15, 2020
i got my info in the workshop. MS.JONES is going to be a HIT.mmmmm ms. jones. that name reminds of a movie . i saw yrs ago.??????😂😂😂😂
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4553 post(s)
December 15, 2020
@dolphins109
And don't forget Billy Paul's song.
dolphins109
Joined in Feb 2011

790 post(s)
December 16, 2020 (edited)
we got a thing oning on . and we both know that it's wrong but it's much to strong to let it go now. ME AND MISS. JONES 😄😄😄👍
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
December 16, 2020
we got a thing oning on . and we both know that it's wrong but it's much to strong to let it go now. ME AND MISS. JONES 😄😄😄👍

For the curious - go here.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYOQDnWFXYI

👍
dolphins109
Joined in Feb 2011

790 post(s)
December 16, 2020
@MOD pickle1 the good old days 👍
darn5
Joined in Apr 2009

35 post(s)
December 28, 2020
Hey,
i bought the advent Calendar 2020, wasn't there supposed to be a special event card at the end? What is it called? Is it supposed to be Scarlett Jones - Santa Baby?
Philours
Joined in Feb 2019

1603 post(s)
December 28, 2020
Exact 😊
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4553 post(s)
December 28, 2020
You find the answer @darn5 so I close this one.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !