Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

None of the girls are appearing on my computer

Forum / New users corner

Slayer888
Joined in Jul 2014

10 post(s)
September 18, 2020
Hey everyone

I just recently got a new computer and starting to re-download all the girls 720P but none of the girls are appearing when ever I turn on IStripper, am I doing something wrong. All the girls i have try are all fully downloaded again. If you guys need a screenshot of my setting i am happy to give you one to help
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
September 18, 2020
Hello @Slayer888. You say you have a new computer - have you reset all your settings to how you had them on the old computer? And when you say the girls you have tried are downloaded, are you seeing their cards in My Collection and is the problem that they are just not dancing for you?
Slayer888
Joined in Jul 2014

10 post(s)
September 18, 2020
Hello @Slayer888. You say you have a new computer - have you reset all your settings to how you had them on the old computer? And when you say the girls you have tried are downloaded, are you seeing their cards in My Collection and is the problem that they are just not dancing for you?

Yeah I have coupy all the setting from last computer to this one. This computer should be able to take Istripper easier since it is much more powerful. So i have tried 4 different cards now and each time the girls won't pop up on my screan and just keep flicking inbween all the cards that is downloaded but it is not showing any of the girls
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
September 18, 2020
This might seem basic but let's just check

Under Desktop
    Levels of eroticism is set to "All levels"
    Show duration is set to "All Clips"
    Nothing ticked under "Safe To Work" except "Run Stripper at Start Up"

Slayer888
Joined in Jul 2014

10 post(s)
September 18, 2020
This might seem basic but let's just check

Under Desktop
Levels of eroticism is set to "All levels"
Show duration is set to "All Clips"
Nothing ticked under "Safe To Work" except "Run Stripper at Start Up"

Yeah i check all that and the girls are still not showing up on my desktop
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
September 18, 2020
If you open up the "Now Playing" tab on the right of your screen and ***** one of your cards into "Next" - what happens?
Slayer888
Joined in Jul 2014

10 post(s)
September 18, 2020

If you open up the "Now Playing" tab on the right of your screen and ***** one of your cards into "Next" - what happens?

The card would move to now playing for a second before movinf to history
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
September 18, 2020
Sorry @Slayer888 - I've exhausted by limited mechanics knowledge - we're going to have to call for more help.

Any moderator or @Manue - can you please assist.

The issue reported by @Slayer888 is

"I just recently got a new computer and starting to re-download all the girls 720P but none of the girls are appearing when ever I turn on IStripper, am I doing something wrong. All the girls i have try are all fully downloaded again. If you guys need a screenshot of my setting i am happy to give you one to help".

While we wait for help, since you did the re-install and download, have you re-booted at all? If not, let's try the old favourite of turning off the computer, turn off your wi-fi router, wait for 10-15 minutes and then re-start everything.
Slayer888
Joined in Jul 2014

10 post(s)
September 18, 2020
Sorry @Slayer888 - I've exhausted by limited mechanics knowledge - we're going to have to call for more help.

Any moderator or @Manue - can you please assist.

The issue reported by @Slayer888 is

"I just recently got a new computer and starting to re-download all the girls 720P but none of the girls are appearing when ever I turn on IStripper, am I doing something wrong. All the girls i have try are all fully downloaded again. If you guys need a screenshot of my setting i am happy to give you one to help".

While we wait for help, since you did the re-install and download, have you re-booted at all? If not, let's try the old favourite of turning off the computer, turn off your wi-fi router, wait for 10-15 minutes and then re-start everything.

All good I just fully restarted my computer and everything is back to normal. Thanks for your time :)👍👍👍👍
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
September 18, 2020
@Slayer888 - not a problem - glad you're sorted and we are always here to help.

👍

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !