Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

iStripper version 1.2.264

Forum / Everything about iStripper

celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1832 post(s)
July 15, 2020
We are excited to announce the official release of iStripper v1.2.264

KEY FEATURES:
  • We’re using a new version of QT (the framework we use) and its webEngine.
  • Multi selection in store: now you can buy more than one card at once! Use Control + left click on the cards, or ***** a box by holding the left button of your mouse around them to select the shows you want to buy, then press «Get them nude».
  • AutoBuy: now you can configure your software to automatically buy new cards upon their release. Cards are added to your account server side every day when they are released, so there is no need for iStripper to be running. You can toggle this option on/off as much as you wish, but there is no refund on cards purchased this way.
  • The biller pages are now displayed in the software. We added an option on the payment page to open it in your default browser if you prefer that option.
  • Rounded the edges of some buttons
  • Zoom on models in preview and featured has been improved
  • Added a notification icon for private message in the tittle bar
  • New achievements

BUGS FIXED:
  • Welcome sound was jerky
  • The music did not stop between two shows in large mode
  • Playlist corruption issues have been corrected
  • Broken skins corrected

This is a rather large update from us as we’re now using a newer version of QT and its WebEngine. It has multiple benefits, such as better response from all web pages in the software, the ability to display billers pages in the software and probably soon live cams as well.

INSTALL PROCESS:
Go to the advanced settings of iStripper and press "Check for updates" at the very bottom of the page

Enjoy this new version!
Taion
Joined in Apr 2011

29 post(s)
July 15, 2020
👍
SAKA9CY5
Joined in May 2009

33 post(s)
July 15, 2020
Som não funciona pra mim.
Ofita
Joined in May 2009

4 post(s)
July 15, 2020
Oh so awesome new version
JuicEeLM
Joined in May 2010

31 post(s)
July 15, 2020
Featured section no longer shows up for me with links or images all that is there is a white background with black lettering and can't click on any of it. Have a fix for this? I've already tried closing out the program and restarting it, I shouldn't have to do the same with my PC seeing as how it's not PC related it's software related.
JuicEeLM
Joined in May 2010

31 post(s)
July 15, 2020
This is what it looks like for me after the update.
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
July 15, 2020
Featured section no longer shows up for me with links or images all that is there is a white background with black lettering and can't click on any of it. Have a fix for this? I've already tried closing out the program and restarting it, I shouldn't have to do the same with my PC seeing as how it's not PC related it's software related.

I used to get a similar problem on eBay on my old PC and I must admit that re-booting the PC was how I fixed it.

Not saying it's the same here but it might be worth a try. Featured section displays as normal for me.
Taion
Joined in Apr 2011

29 post(s)
July 15, 2020 (edited)
This is what it looks like for me after the update.

@JuicEeLM
I would add that you are updating from the old version it seems. Judging from the name and the icon at the top left of the window.

Have you thought about uninstalling and reinstalling the application ?

Translated from google
R2D34ever2
Joined in Dec 2007

351 post(s)
July 15, 2020
Sorry to say the problem is on your side.
Featured section shows up ok here..
dolphins109
Joined in Feb 2011

790 post(s)
July 15, 2020 (edited)
u late i jump on this in the beta lab 3 days ago .😂😂😂
celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1832 post(s)
July 15, 2020
@Stanston what is your Operating System please ?
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1046 post(s)
Stanston
Happy birthday !!
Joined in Aug 2018

1012 post(s)
July 15, 2020
The GUI is Running now really smooth, that's Nice 👍
And also through the provided Window Title Bar (I know it's ***** by a few) but i don't care,
i can finally thank of God, proper resize the Client with ALT + right Mouse Key.
That was my most missing Feature, Thanks :)
Jackalnxt
Joined in Mar 2017

23 post(s)
July 15, 2020
I really dislike the window bar at the top. Kinda ruins the overall design.
Philours
Joined in Feb 2019

1599 post(s)
July 15, 2020
Serait-il possible d'avoir la traduction en Français. Merci.
batavus
Joined in Nov 2019

217 post(s)
July 15, 2020
What's the difference between 1.2.262 and this version 1.2.264 ?
JayZ971
Joined in Mar 2009

2239 post(s)
July 15, 2020
I really dislike the window bar at the top. Kinda ruins the overall design.

You are not the only one. Some members don't care about it (I understand that) The transparency in the skin has also been removed too. Any chance in putting it back in ??

And the PM indicator in the title bar, I guess to justify it. Multi selection in store & Auto Buy are "features" I do not plan to use.

Are the new achievements visible only on this version ?
ckvghduser
Joined in Oct 2007

253 post(s)
July 15, 2020
I hope the "auto add" box has a confirmation notice after you select it. That's a dangerous box to accidentially check.
Dorsai6
Joined in Apr 2013

1028 post(s)
July 15, 2020
Is there an expected release date for the Mac version?
ward666999
Joined in Feb 2019

140 post(s)
July 15, 2020
Locations of new/changed features.
My Profile ... ... Account History moved to left on upper menu. (changed from bald silhouette on right)
AutoBuy is Auto-add check-box at top left of Girls Store.
Buy Credits biller option under Proceced to Payment button
"Display our 100% secured gateway O here O in my browser"

Waiting till Friday to test Multi selection in store.

"Added a notification icon for private message in the tittle bar."
Not located that yet, but that was a red dot that appeared above old profile icon. (bald silhouette)
PM me so I can see where it's at.
Stanston
Happy birthday !!
Joined in Aug 2018

1012 post(s)
July 15, 2020
@ckvghduser
I hope the "auto add" box has a confirmation notice after you select it.
No Need for a Hope 😉 a Confirmation Window Pops up after you checked the Box,
and you have also to Confirm again in this Window.
ward666999
Joined in Feb 2019

140 post(s)
July 15, 2020
@ckvghduser
I hope the "auto add" box has a confirmation notice after you select it. That's a dangerous box to accidentially check.
Yes, it does
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

983 post(s)
July 15, 2020 (edited)
I really dislike the window bar at the top.
I too, as does the very large majority of people who gave a feedback about it. Anyway, goal of the Team is to eliminate it in a future release.
That said, as a whole this new version 1.2.264 is for me quite a big emprovement of Istripper experience.
wisc4fun
Joined in May 2020

69 post(s)
July 15, 2020
How does the first person to buy a card work now with this auto-buy? Is it the first person to click to buy and not autobuy? Just wondering
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
July 15, 2020
I really dislike the window bar at the top. Kinda ruins the overall design.You are not the only one. Some members don't care about it (I understand that) The transparency in the skin has also been removed too. Any chance in putting it back in ??And the PM indicator in the title bar, I guess to justify it. Multi selection in store & Auto Buy are "features" I do not plan to use.Are the new achievements visible only on this version ?

I am curious about the "new achievements". I haven't seen anything yet....
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
July 15, 2020
How does the first person to buy a card work now with this auto-buy? Is it the first person to click to buy and not autobuy? Just wondering

Using auto buy excludes you from winning the first person achievement.

I'm selective about what I buy so I will never use it; I think it is aimed more at the "completist" collector who has to have every card.
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

983 post(s)
July 15, 2020
I would not be able to find the post, but Team did clearly state that Auto-Buy option will not take part in the First Buyer achievement.
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
July 15, 2020
What's the difference between 1.2.262 and this version 1.2.264 ?

Hopefully @batavus it is stability and the elimination of the synchronisation defect.
aL0T
Joined in Apr 2016

271 post(s)
July 15, 2020
Ya, I'm going to wait on that one. I have better luck waiting awhile for any "update"! 🐱💚😎
Stanston
Happy birthday !!
Joined in Aug 2018

1012 post(s)
July 15, 2020
@HansSachs
I would not be able to find the post
I was looking for the same Post :)
but Team did clearly state that Auto-Buy option will not take part in the First Buyer achievement.
And i can confirm that too, that i was reading also the missing Post.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !