Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

iStripper mobile is online - EDITED on Sept. 30, 2020  

Forum / Everything about iStripper

Jefe2643
Joined in Jun 2011

16 post(s)
July 10, 2020
I was testing it and I found it interesting, it has more things than I would expect, the only thing I would like them to add a function to go to forums
hushhushbb
Joined in Feb 2012

48 post(s)
July 10, 2020
Anyone can guide me ?
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1049 post(s)
July 10, 2020
@hushhushbb Hello, Have you installed it ? https://m.istripper.com
hushhushbb
Joined in Feb 2012

48 post(s)
July 10, 2020
I should go to that link on my mobile and install it from there?
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1049 post(s)
July 10, 2020
@hushhushbb Exactly : ) and you will see a tutorial once you click on a show
hushhushbb
Joined in Feb 2012

48 post(s)
July 10, 2020
Thank's Manue, it's working 👍
Madblade666
Joined in Oct 2016

25 post(s)
July 10, 2020
Seems it works very good. Good job! 👍😋
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1049 post(s)
July 10, 2020
Thank you guys 😄
spq2008
Joined in Sep 2008

25 post(s)
July 10, 2020
This mobile site is terrific. Work pretty well on the iPhone. Thank you to the iStripper team for their hard work and dedication.

MrEff
Joined in Jan 2008

10 post(s)
July 10, 2020
I am unable to accept the over 18 pop up and can not use the site. I tried using Chrome and Firefox on a Oneplus 7t
@MrEff - what is the behaviour when you click on the "over 18" question?

Literally nothing. It acts as if there isn't an accept button there. Subsequently it doesn't allow me to bypass nor click anywhere else.
seedybean
Joined in Mar 2013

17 post(s)
July 10, 2020
I am unable to accept the over 18 pop up and can not use the site. I tried using Chrome and Firefox on a Oneplus 7t
@MrEff - what is the behaviour when you click on the "over 18" question?
Literally nothing. It acts as if there isn't an accept button there. Subsequently it doesn't allow me to bypass nor click anywhere else.

Exactly the same for me...on two or three different devices.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3887 post(s)
July 10, 2020
I am unable to accept the over 18 pop up

shut of your ad blocker / popup blocker.
and you must accept cookies.
ckvghduser
Joined in Oct 2007

253 post(s)
July 10, 2020
I may be wrong here, so forgive me if I am, but I believe the reason this can't be a downloadable app is because Apple and Google prohibit adult material to be sold in their app stores.
JayZ971
Joined in Mar 2009

2241 post(s)
July 10, 2020
I may be wrong here, so forgive me if I am, but I believe the reason this can't be a downloadable app is because Apple and Google prohibit adult material to be sold in their app stores.

Correct
Ullubu
Joined in Dec 2011

746 post(s)
July 10, 2020

Use a mobile browser, it even works with any webbrowser on PC.
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
July 10, 2020
@pickle1 @JayZ971 Hello, about the "split screen" issue. can you please tell me what's your phone's model and your web browser ? Thank you

Hi @manue. It is a Samsung a20e and it refers to the browser as "Samsung Internet"
freechick
Joined in Jul 2017

15 post(s)
July 10, 2020
Some of the cards Gia Sen (0575), Liya Silver & Jia Lissa(0604), Li Moon (1104),G.Belluci & A.Kate(0437) appears as smaller size in potrait mode. Occuping may be less than 25% of the screen.

Uses a redmi 4 with google chrome browser.

Also even though Rotate Off is active, the screen doent change to land scape mode when tilted..
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
July 10, 2020
Some of the cards Gia Sen (0575), Liya Silver & Jia Lissa(0604), Li Moon (1104),G.Belluci & A.Kate(0437) appears as smaller size in potrait mode. Occuping may be less than 25% of the screen. Uses a redmi 4 with google chrome browser. Also even though Rotate Off is active, the screen doent change to land scape mode when tilted..

Hi @freechick. The way it works is any clip that on the App would be standing or pole needs to be viewed on the mobile in portrait; any clip that would have been table needs to be viewed landscape.

So - the shows you refer to were predominantly table so they have to be viewed landscape. Have you checked to see if other apps or internet sites rotate correctly?

wolverine1july
Joined in May 2016

3 post(s)
July 10, 2020
is this available on iOS ?
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
July 10, 2020
is this available on iOS ?

@wolverine1july - this is simply a website, not an App. So if you can access websites on your device, then yes - this is available.
MrLing
Joined in Jul 2012

5 post(s)
July 10, 2020
Works great on my mobile phone with Brave browser. Hopefully an app will be the next step so I can download the shows to my phone instead of streaming it. This is a great first step 👍
wolverine1july
Joined in May 2016

3 post(s)
July 10, 2020
thanks Pickle1 for the update.
I wish there was a way to view the videos as well of purchased cards on mobile as well.
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
July 10, 2020
@MrLing - if you read the other posts you will see the explanation as to why this is not an App.
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
July 10, 2020
thanks Pickle1 for the update.I wish there was a way to view the videos as well of purchased cards on mobile as well.

@wolverine1july - this thread is a place for you to put forward such ideas as a suggestion. This is a relatively early beta and the team will be looking at all bugs and suggested features to see if they merit inclusion.

So please - continue

😊
wolverine1july
Joined in May 2016

3 post(s)
July 10, 2020
cant see all the cards i have purchased in the mobile version .. whats the catch pickle?
seedybean
Joined in Mar 2013

17 post(s)
July 10, 2020
I am unable to accept the over 18 pop up
shut of your ad blocker / popup blocker.
and you must accept cookies.
WA
Appreciate the response but still nothing. I assume 18 button is meant to take one to a login page?
Not to worry, just wanted to acknowledge your reply for which many thanks.
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
July 10, 2020
thanks Pickle1 for the update.I wish there was a way to view the videos as well of purchased cards on mobile as well.

@wolverine1july - regarding playing the videos on your mobile, you already can without going via the new mobile beta.

When you download a video from iStripper, it saves as an mp4 on your PC. All you have to do is connect your phone to your PC and then copy and paste the mp4 into the gallery where photos are stored. I just did it with Eva Columbus and it worked a treat. It obviously takes up a bit of space but it will always be there - even if you have no mobile connectivity.
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
July 10, 2020
I am unable to accept the over 18 pop upshut of your ad blocker / popup blocker.and you must accept cookies.WA Appreciate the response but still nothing. I assume 18 button is meant to take one to a login page?Not to worry, just wanted to acknowledge your reply for which many thanks.

@seedybean - I wish I could help but unfortunately because I was involved in the earlier stages of beta testing, all my phones know me and recognise me as being 18 so I cannot trigger the pop-up.

This is one for @manue or @celine to tackle.
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
July 10, 2020
cant see all the cards i have purchased in the mobile version .. whats the catch pickle?

@wolverine1july - the mobile version in beta form is currently running with a selection of just 30 cards which have been modified to make them suitable for display. So - only the cards in your collection that match that selection will be playable in the beta - for now.

The team will be converting other cards in the future though I have no idea of their schedule. So for the time being, the beta is giving you a taste of what is to come so that the team can get feedback and tweak the beta accordingly.

If you see any of the cards in the beta that you like and don't yet own, you can of course purchase them and that would add them to both the mobile and the PC version. I would advise though - check that the price shown (in credits) reflects any discounts you should get based on your single diamond status.

HTH

Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3887 post(s)
July 10, 2020
on mobile you can access the Forums here
it is separate from the beta

https://m.istripper.com/forum/index

the Models can be accessed here

https://m.istripper.com/models

and then from the Models page you can select her bonus videos

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !