Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Use Achievement Badge as an Avatar?

Forum / New users corner

ajeske
Joined in Mar 2008

11 post(s)
May 22, 2020
Does anyone know if it would be ok to use an achievement badge as an avatar? You can't download the picture (right clicking didn't work) but I could take a photo and upload it.
ajeske
Joined in Mar 2008

11 post(s)
May 22, 2020
Thanks gkar!
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
May 22, 2020
Does anyone know if it would be ok to use an achievement badge as an avatar? You can't download the picture (right clicking didn't work) but I could take a photo and upload it.

As @gkar45 says, quite a few have already done so. The image is owned by Totem and you are using it internally so I would expect it is OK - and of course you will earn another achievement award by creating your avatar.

Which one do you want to use? Someone may have posted an image already in another thread.
Stanston
Joined in Aug 2018

1012 post(s)
May 22, 2020 (edited)
@ajeske
You can't download the picture (right clicking didn't work)
    Click on your Profile inside a Webbrowser
    Click on Achievements
    Click on one earned Achievement
    Right Click on that earned Achievement
    Choose Show Background Image from the Contextmenu
and you will see the whole Image, like this 😉
https://www.istripper.com/img/badge/badges-hd.png

Just in case you are using Firefox, maybe you must Modify the Value inside the about:config Settings.
In that case it is dom.event.contextmenu.enabled and it has to set to >false<
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

635 post(s)
May 22, 2020
@Stanston

Tested this myself... and it didn't work on Chrome (didn't see "Show Background Image" or anything similar in context menu when right-clicking on any earned achievement). On Firefox, however, it worked without having to edit the settings at all.

Regardless, thanks to your post all of us can have all the achievement badges now - 4:20 problem, for example, solved for everyone! 😀
Stanston
Joined in Aug 2018

1012 post(s)
May 22, 2020
@Dfner
On Firefox, however, it worked without having to edit the settings at all.
I was unsure myself, because some Websites tried to Block the Contextmenu in the past,
or even the Clipboardevents. I always tweaked some of these Values in Firefox,
as long as i'm using this Browser since Version 2 (This is a damn long Time ...).

But it's Interesting to know about that Chrome is a little bit restrictive for that.
Another Reason to avoid this Browser 😇
all of us can have all the achievement badges now - 4:20 problem, for example
ROFL! Yes Finally ....

Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3896 post(s)
May 23, 2020 (edited)
On Chrome,
right click, Inspect ( some sites block right click, so use the chrome menu and select More tools, Developer tools )
the use the Application Tab
scroll down to images, expand the Image list.
Scroll through the list of images...

video
http://www.virtuastripper.net/video/Chrome-Inspect.mp4
ajeske
Joined in Mar 2008

11 post(s)
May 27, 2020
Thanks Everyone, I will give this a try.

I actually came on because I downloaded cards at 4:20 PDT time (00:20 UK time) and it says in my profile that it was 01:20, so It's great to read in this thread that Stanston has helped solve the problem (if I am reading that correctly) so I'm off to find that thread!!
ajeske
Joined in Mar 2008

11 post(s)
May 27, 2020
Thanks @gkar45. They didn't make that clear though, did they?

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !