Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Scratch game : Q&A

Forum / Everything about iStripper

nightmage
Joined in Jul 2019

10 post(s)
May 1, 2020
Helpful tip for those scratching many cards: Turn on ClickLock for the mouse. It will keep left-click on after you hold it down for a few seconds.
boone209
Joined in May 2009

40 post(s)
May 1, 2020
If you are still offered SECards while you have none left to obtain for your collection, do you get a Joker instead? I have all the available SECs now that I just won Belka's, but I'm still being offered SECs as a prize (albeit with 2 S's and not 3). Is that working as intended?
Plopsaland
Joined in Sep 2008

126 post(s)
May 1, 2020
Resized the image for the forum. Just want to report the 20 coin is blanco
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

635 post(s)
May 1, 2020
@boone209

I don't believe that Joker cards are a part of this promotion at all.

The way I see it is that if you scratch only 2 S's and are not eligible for any win, the software does not check, nor does it need to do that, whether the prize given in the centre (which you wouldn't win anyway) would be possible to you or not. I also have now all the SECs (and all available cards in general) and I also got "Special event card" and "1 card" wins often when I scratched a no-win-2S result.
JonnBGood
Joined in Jul 2018

248 post(s)
May 1, 2020
Ahhh the good old days and by that I mean like 2 months ago when a scratch card was 5 credits not ten. Then they find out oh yeah look what these suckers are willing to pay....NOPE
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

635 post(s)
May 1, 2020
@JonnBGood Be that as it may, I have now played 217 scratch cards and as the smoke has cleared, I have now Belka's new Special Event Card + 110 credits more than when I started. I have never experienced this kind of odds in any of the previous promotions. Little by little my credit count has crept upwards this evening.

I guess that statistically I should just keep on playing :) BUT I'm not 100% convinced that the odds aren't adjusted during the run of this promotion, so I guess I'd better stop while being ahead...
seal73
Joined in Oct 2011

12 post(s)
May 1, 2020
Question ;
J'ai gagné une carte évènement special mais je ne l'aime pas, est-ce que je peux l'échanger ?
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

983 post(s)
May 1, 2020
premium members only got a joker when they joined during the first week of its existance. That is long past.
My opinion still is that all Premium Membership suscribers should get one.
tlingan
Joined in Sep 2008

10 post(s)
May 1, 2020
Is there a way to play the scratch Game from iPhones?
curfew
Joined in Nov 2007

20 post(s)
May 2, 2020 (edited)
@JonnBGood Be that as it may, I have now played 217 scratch cards and as the smoke has cleared, I have now Belka's new Special Event Card + 110 credits more than when I started. I have never experienced this kind of odds in any of the previous promotions. Little by little my credit count has crept upwards this evening.

I guess that statistically I should just keep on playing :) BUT I'm not 100% convinced that the odds aren't adjusted during the run of this promotion, so I guess I'd better stop while being ahead...

So thats where my 400 credits went and after 150 scratch cards I got no special shows....
You guys have fun with this.... you would think the odds would be better so people would use up more credits but I guess im officialy done with all of their promotions where they give out Joker cards or Special event cards, never win any of them, so done chasing them and done playing the game...

You guys have at it!
Now what to do with these 28 cards I didnt want 😄
tlingan
Joined in Sep 2008

10 post(s)
May 2, 2020
612 Games, 119 Cards of which 4 are SEC including the Belka one as very last.

No more Credits on the Account but not the worst Scratch Game Result
Vortim
Joined in Apr 2019

220 post(s)
May 2, 2020
Okay normally I dont have great luck with these games... but felt like playing... bought spent 40 credits just to see.... first open, lost, second opening SEC (WHAT?) 3rd open 10 credits, 4th open old card didnt have or want...

Okay shocked so I bought 4 more tries..
5th-lost but reward would have been SEC
6th-10 credits
7th-10 credits
8th SEC Are you kidding me????

Bought 4 more
9th-10 credits
10th-10 credits
11th- lost
12th- old card didnt have or want...

Stopped.... overall, still in shock.... the only thing that would have made this better is if the reload bonus was this week so I can add more credits.....
bravura
Joined in Jan 2013

25 post(s)
May 2, 2020
38 scratch cards in, I finally win a SEC, and it's not Belka's card, which frustrates me, as that was the only reason I was playing the game.

I appreciate the misunderstanding was mine, but it has soured me against this promo.
Alkasyn
Joined in Apr 2008

717 post(s)
May 2, 2020
Look at all the people reporting net gains of credits. They're people with full collections.

My hypothesis is this - due to how the flawed algorithm assigns 20 credits per card if you own all the cards (LOL - 3 Diamond members pay 13.75 per card) it seems that the win rate is high enough so that people with full collections can actually get ahead.

For all the rest of us this promotion is like the rest of scratch card-based ones - a waste of credits to get cards at a higher price that you'd normally not get at all.

Caveat emptor. I''m not participating in those.
Gorfa91
Joined in Aug 2010

279 post(s)
May 2, 2020
@Alkasyn I do not know about the algorithm and odds but for sure: people having all the cards have already spent a lot of money to buy them all (just compute how much you still have to spend to complete your own collection) and of course when playing those games we cannot "win" cards so instead we "win" nothing.
Gorfa91
Joined in Aug 2010

279 post(s)
May 2, 2020
@gkar45 very nice "row" indeed 😋
kchristophe
Joined in Apr 2008

33 post(s)
May 2, 2020
bonjour,

Le scratch game m'a bien été utile pour cette fois, je suis à jour de toutes les spéciales.

Cdt,
Gorfa91
Joined in Aug 2010

279 post(s)
May 2, 2020
@gkar45 for the 3:20 or 4:20 award I will wait more clarifications about the conditions to get it because I will not stay awake all nights to try it for sure 😳
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1143 post(s)
May 2, 2020
Look at all the people reporting net gains of credits. They're people with full collections.

Could well be true - not really checked.

My hypothesis is this - due to how the flawed algorithm assigns 20 credits per card if you own all the cards (LOL - 3 Diamond members pay 13.75 per card) it seems that the win rate is high enough so that people with full collections can actually get ahead.

Not true.

i ended up 160 credits down by the time I won the SEC (273 scratch cards).

I was ahead at one point but that was because I won 100 credits very early on.

If it hadn't been for another 100 credit win and several 50 credit wins I would have been down far more than 160 credits.
TallandSlimMan
Joined in Apr 2008

463 post(s)
May 2, 2020
612 Games, 119 Cards of which 4 are SEC including the Belka one as very last.No more Credits on the Account but not the worst Scratch Game Result

119 cards after 612 games...but you did not mention how many credits were spent net. Only then can one gauge the results.
x2463378
Joined in Aug 2008

55 post(s)
May 2, 2020
In my personal experience, this game is very generous compared to other games I played!
tlingan
Joined in Sep 2008

10 post(s)
May 2, 2020
@TallandSlimMan
612 Games, 119 Cards of which 4 are SEC including the Belka one as very last.No more Credits on the Account but not the worst Scratch Game Result
119 cards after 612 games...but you did not mention how many credits were spent net. Only then can one gauge the results.

I spent a total of 2037 Credits on this Game, the other Credits for the Games were won.
tokstolle
Joined in Oct 2009

36 post(s)
May 2, 2020
Never needed to get this many scratcg cards before. 421 cards before I got thee SEC.

But after over one hour I got the SEC and is up 340 credits.
Cygnar82
Joined in Sep 2015

30 post(s)
May 2, 2020
Can we just put these "special event" cards up at the price yall really want for them and let us buy them outright? Like with the Christmas card in December. If it's the cost of a whole month for one card let us decide if that's worth it for us in the end rather than just playing a silly RNG game?

Even paying that much for 1 card will be cheaper for some of us than this "game" fleecing our credits.

Thanks
BushViper357
Joined in Sep 2013

84 post(s)
May 2, 2020
I got Belka for free for playing a game.
Credits at start =165.
Credits at end =375.
Gained Belka and 210 credits.
Got 200 scratch cards = 2000 credits won.
So I guess I did good this time.
Alkasyn
Joined in Apr 2008

717 post(s)
May 2, 2020
Seems like unless you're unlucky, it's like I said - if you don't have to 'waste' your wins on 720 cards and are instead given 20 credits per each theoretical 'card' won, you can end up on top. I assume the rates will be quietly changed after the weekend and this kind of reward will either disappear entirely or become a 10 credit, instead of 20 credit win.
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
May 2, 2020
Seems like unless you're unlucky, it's like I said - if you don't have to 'waste' your wins on 720 cards and are instead given 20 credits per each theoretical 'card' won, you can end up on top. I assume the rates will be quietly changed after the weekend and this kind of reward will either disappear entirely or become a 10 credit, instead of 20 credit win.

@Alkasyn - I hope they let it continue. I won't benefit from it because I only have around 1000 cards so there's still 3,000+ more to give me.

But it's nice to hear some of the long term members with big collections getting a bit of a boost from this.

😊
seal73
Joined in Oct 2011

12 post(s)
May 2, 2020
Question ;
J'ai gagné une carte évènement special mais je ne l'aime pas, est-ce que je peux l'échanger ?
Une réponse s'il vous plaît
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
May 2, 2020
@seal73

Il est possible que personne n’ait répondu car les services à la clientèle ne fonctionnent généralement pas au cours du week-end.

Mais je crois, sur la base de questions similaires précédentes, Totem ne permettent pas l’échange de cartes
seal73
Joined in Oct 2011

12 post(s)
May 2, 2020
Ouai enfin ma question je l'ai posée hier mais tellement il y avait de commentaires elle est passée inaperçue.

Ah d'accord, dommage

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !