Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

The Barefoot List (Updated)

Forum / Everything about iStripper

LOVERBOY1
Joined in Dec 2009

120 post(s)
January 23, 2011
Well, I did buy & download Axelle's "Bath Time" to confirm she's barefoot throughout. Then I read your confirmation post, AUTiger. But it wasn't a waste, I wanted the card anyway and I'm happy with it. I'm also happy to find that Axelle's face is so much more beautiful than I had anticipated from overviews & card pictures. She's got a fantastic smile, too.

I have an error download of Alizee's new card, so I don't yet have it all. But I too was a bit disappointed to find that one of Alizee's assets, her beautiful feet & lower legs, was never unveiled because she seems to never have taken off those ***** leg warmers. That's not complete nudity, is it? Oh well, perhaps better luck next time, right?

I agree with you, AUTiger, about the Carie & Misa card. They're so sexy. I enjoy the very similar rich, vibrant red color of the girls' sexy outfits; the way their beautifully contrasted hair colors each complement their dresses; the sexy way they interact with each other & the way they include the viewer; the fact of their complete disrobing, including shoes, in more than one scene; their beauty. So sexy! Mmmmm!

lucybrown
Joined in Aug 2008

12 post(s)
January 24, 2011
@heelstokings76, zebrazuk & Loverboy1.
Add Sendy Silver - Nursery Rhyme, in the "taking off-stockings" list. Like Dominno in "Domination", she literally rips her nylons apart and pulls them off; it's probably one way they both have to demonstrate their dominant attitude, as shown in different way in another Sendy Silver's card, entitled "Spanking therapy" (wowwww!!!)
zebrazuk
Joined in Dec 2007

292 post(s)
January 27, 2011 (edited)
Thanks to some assistance, here is my list of girls in nylons, who go shoeless. You will notice some letters after the shows:

NR: Nylon removal, she removes her nylons for us.
NV: Nylons vanish, on one clip, gone the next.
SR: Shoe removal, she removes her shoes for us. *Note, I missed some of these as I started it afterwards.
SV: Shoes Vanish, on one clip, gone the next, see previous note.
ALMOST: I think you can figure this one out.

The extra stars beside one girls show are an indication of what I feel to be an exceptional performance.

Adrienn: Furlough Day
Aletta Ocean: Red Pearl
Ally Style: Yellow Butterfly SR
Andie: Lido Club
Angel Kiss: Devils Kiss ALMOST
Angel Kiss: After Dinner
Angelique: Parisian Hotel
Ariel: Red Diamond SV
Ashley Bulgari: Wonder Island SV NV
Axelle Parker: Saloon Lady SV
Baby Nicole: Latex Girl SR
Britney: Intense Desire SR
Britney: Sexy Valentine SV
Chelsea French: Bubble Bath SR NR
Chiara: Cuddle Time SR
Chiara: Glamour Girl SV NR
Chiara: The Mansion SR
Danielle Maye: Black Swan SR
Danielle Maye: Quiet Dinner SR
Dominno: Domination NR
Gwen: Simply Black
Heaven: Scottish Flavour NR
Jana Cova: Red Sun
Jenni Gregg: Latex Party SR
Jewel: Big Ruby SR *****
Kami: Magic Night NR
Kami: White Softness
Lorena: Black Butterfly NR
Marie: Pink Palace NR
Marta: Italian Pleasure
Monica Scott: Golden Palace NR
Nadine: Sweet Purr NR
Natali Blond: Black Snake ALMOST NV
Playful *****: Naughty Maid
Natalia: Black Phoenix SR NR
Sarah: Royal Suite NR
Saraliz: Yummy Dessert
Sendy Silver: Nursery Rhyme NR
Sendy Silver: Stocking Passion
Tina Kay: Graceful Lady NR
Ting: Cabaret SR NR
Zafira: High Society
zebrazuk
Joined in Dec 2007

292 post(s)
January 28, 2011 (edited)
It must be Friday!

New Discovery:

Barefoot,

Ally Style: Pink Leopard, has shoe removal. Another excellent performance from Ally, this girl knows how to strip.

Baby Nicole: Final *****, has a standing poledance shoe removal, rare indeed. Then on taskbar she removes her shoes, then tears apart her nylons, then removes her panties. An almost perfect cilp. What can I say about Nicole that I haven't already, she is awesome.
AUTiger
Joined in Jan 2011

51 post(s)
January 29, 2011
Thought of a new game to pass the time! Can you guess which VirtuaGirl these beautiful feet belong to? It may be a challenge! If you guess, post your own pic for us to figure out and the game goes on!
GUSLEE
Joined in Mar 2009

293 post(s)
January 31, 2011
Hello AUTiger,

they are pretty and delicious feet of Jenna Sweet, and i think it's in her show "Little Bluebird" ;-)

AUTiger
Joined in Jan 2011

51 post(s)
January 31, 2011
Exactly right, GUSLEE! That's the lovely Jenna Sweet, and how sweet she is! :)
AUTiger
Joined in Jan 2011

51 post(s)
January 31, 2011
Continuing the match game, who's beautiful feet are these? :)
GUSLEE
Joined in Mar 2009

293 post(s)
February 1, 2011

Hello AUTiger,

i really like the delicious feet of the beautiful and sensual Lorena in her show "Ibiza" :-) Hummm...mmm Lorena !!! lol
AUTiger
Joined in Jan 2011

51 post(s)
February 2, 2011
Correct, GUSLEE! My #1 favorite! The lovely Lorena! :)
AUTiger
Joined in Jan 2011

51 post(s)
February 2, 2011
The game continues! A tougher one... which VirtuaGirl do these fantastic feet belong to? :)
zebrazuk
Joined in Dec 2007

292 post(s)
February 4, 2011 (edited)
It Friday!

New Discovery:

Barefoot,

Aletta Ocean: Black Dragon.
Kristine Crystalis: Private Reception
Zanet: Commando

that's all I've spotted so far.

@AUTiger, off the top of my head, I think those are Lucie T's feet.
AUTiger
Joined in Jan 2011

51 post(s)
February 4, 2011
@zebrazuk They absolutely are Lucie T's beautiful feet! I'm a huge fan of Lucie's whole fair-skinned body, but especially those beautiful, high-arched feet of hers! ;)

Anyway, I'm loving this week's cards thus far! Just watched Zanet's... her best yet!
Yet to see the others, but shortly!
AUTiger
Joined in Jan 2011

51 post(s)
February 12, 2011
New Barefoot Discovery!
MANDY DEE: Personal Nurse

Amazing, amazing card from Miss Dee! I'm at a loss for words after seeing it! Cannot recommend it highly enough!
AUTiger
Joined in Jan 2011

51 post(s)
February 12, 2011
New Barefoot Discovery!
ELISA: Jet Set Party

Great debut from this beauty! She's barefoot for many clips on this card! Very, very nice! :)
AUTiger
Joined in Jan 2011

51 post(s)
February 13, 2011
Another "Who's Feet Are These?" Challenge! Who's lovely feet are these? :)
zebrazuk
Joined in Dec 2007

292 post(s)
February 14, 2011
I believe those are Chems toes.
AUTiger
Joined in Jan 2011

51 post(s)
February 15, 2011
Exactly right, zebrazuk! The toes of the exotic Chems! Very pretty and love the anklet! :)
zebrazuk
Joined in Dec 2007

292 post(s)
February 18, 2011
It's Friday! New Discovery,

Barefoot,

Coxy: Gourmet Club, a very promising start for this new girl. Shoe removal and nylons ripped off.

Baby Nicole: Sex Bomb, this girl completely owns me. Shoe removal, nylon removal, and a full strip pole clip where everything comes off. Barefoots reigning Queen as far as I'm concerned.
AUTiger
Joined in Jan 2011

51 post(s)
February 18, 2011
Arghh! You just beat me to it, zebra! ;)
I was very impressed and aroused by Coxy's card and now, thanks to your post, looks like I'm gonna have to go get Baby's too!

Cheers! :)
AUTiger
Joined in Jan 2011

51 post(s)
February 20, 2011
New "old" Shoeless Discovery!

CAROL G: No Secret

I scrolled through the thread just to make sure this wasn't already included and if I missed it, my apologies, but Carol does, in fact, slip one shoe off in one clip. I know, not amazing, but still.. it was a surprise :)
zebrazuk
Joined in Dec 2007

292 post(s)
February 20, 2011
I just verified Carlo G: No Secret @AUTiger. It was not on my master list so nice catch.

Keep your eyes open people, you never know...
AUTiger
Joined in Jan 2011

51 post(s)
February 28, 2011
New "old" Barefoot Discovery!

MARIE: Sexy Plumber

Yes, I know this card was mentioned as a "shoeless" variety, but Marie does actually remover those cute tube socks to go barefoot and totally nude in a taskbar clip! :)
I don't believe I saw this listed, so I just had to add it to the list!
AUTiger
Joined in Jan 2011

51 post(s)
March 4, 2011
New Barefoot Discovery!

ELISKA: Extra Time

Wow! And not just barefoot but, first, shoeless, then "stocking-less"! Amazing debut card from this pretty lady! :)
zebrazuk
Joined in Dec 2007

292 post(s)
March 4, 2011
It's Friday! New Discovery,

Barefoot,

Elisa: Strip Bar, No surprise really, as if you include her DB show she's 3 for 3 barefoot.

Baby Nicole: New Wave, Once again Nicole makes me very happy. Shoe removal, leggings removal, it's all there. Sadly her last show.:(

@AUTiger, I agree about Eliska, a very pretty girl with plenty of personality.

zebrazuk
Joined in Dec 2007

292 post(s)
March 10, 2011 (edited)
New old Discovery,

Maggie: Young Wife, a full strip clip no less.

Step into the way-way-back machine, you never know who might show up and surprise you by taking her shoes off. Show #34!
zebrazuk
Joined in Dec 2007

292 post(s)
March 11, 2011
It's Friday, New Discovery!

Barefoot:

Blanca Brooke: London Mansion, New girl and her shoes vanish in this one barefoot in all taskbar shows.

Shoeless:

Aletta Ocean: Big Kitten, Aletta in a mega-hot Leopardskin outfit with black nylons and a fine farwell, another show where the shoes vanish.

Coxy: Sensual Time, Coxys second show and again she removes her shoes for us, once by accident. Nylons stay on this time though.

lucybrown
Joined in Aug 2008

12 post(s)
March 15, 2011
Even if I'm not really a fan of DB's explicit sex, both "solo" or "duo" shows, anyway I think it should be fine to add here some more complete informations about barefoot and shoeless DB shows, just for allowing us to choose where eventually spend our 2 or 3 credits. The following list includes all cards showing barefoot or shoeless girls in the show's overview; I've bought and experienced some of them, and I'm waiting for some additions and proper informations for choosing the best.

DESKBABES BAREFOOT LIST:
015 Walleria & Tea
016 Ariel & Tea
017 Ariel
018 Tea
021 Eufrat & Sandra Sanchez
022 Sandra Sanchez & Carie
025 Sandra Sanchez & Misa
027 Carie
028 Misa
030 Heaven (be sure: just the second solo card!)
036 Natalie & Mia
037 Natalie & Monica Sweet
038 Sarah & Monica Sweet
039 Mia
040 Monica Sweet & Mia
043 Deny (my favourite solo)
044 Deny & Melisa (my favourite duo)
050 Sandy & Celina
053 Sandy
054 Laetitia & Rachel Evans
056 Laetitia & Silvie Deluxe
071 Ashley Bulgari
078 Abigaile Johnson & Cindy
090 Colette & Britney
092 Melissa Ria (be sure: just the first solo card!)
098 Mona Lee & Kitty Jane
102 Kitty Jane
104 Sandra Shine
105 Bambi & Sandra Shine
144 Elisa
147 Kety Pearl

DESKBABES SHOELESS LIST:
012 Bianca (I'm not sure)
013 Walleria
034 Silvie Deluxe
121 Maria Bellucci (I'm not sure)
123 Davon Kim
120 Ashley Brooke & Eva Angel (I'm not sure)

lucybrown
Joined in Aug 2008

12 post(s)
March 17, 2011
Four more old Deskbabes barefoot shows:

031 Natalie
032 Sarah & Natalie
033 Sarah
079 Abigaile Johnson

and two new additions (see overviews):

145 Kattie Gold
153 Leony April & Bridget

I'm still waiting for some contributions, thank you.
zebrazuk
Joined in Dec 2007

292 post(s)
March 18, 2011
It's Friday,

New Discovery, new girl!

Barefoot,

Nina Angel: Chinese Palace, A mind bogglingly beautiful girl, Nina removes her shoes for us in her first show.

@lucybrown, you might have more luck over at the deskbabes forum with info about db shows. I do believe you've got alot of them listed already. I will add that Bianca does go barefoot and Maria Belucci never removes her shoes.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !