Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Incoming new cards. If you don't want to know... don't look inside.  

Forum / Everything about iStripper

Severin24
Joined in Oct 2009

557 post(s)
January 28, 2010
Thanks for the info, Vixen.

Belicia - crappy outfit, but she may be able to give a good enough performance. Her last card was not bad.

Gwen - Cute, oh so cute but it's like watching your ***** girlfriend do a striptease with a How-to manual in her hand. And you know you won't score with her that night or any other night. I like Gwen though.

Lea is the only hope. Very cute outfit from what I can tell and I love the glasses - better than that crappy red number she had on.
titilate
Joined in Jan 2009

754 post(s)
January 28, 2010
Doing a bit of thread catch up here... You know how sometimes ,simply reading a very intellectual and researched post reminds you of a story? Well, I remember when my family was small, one in particular, as with many children, had 3 or 4 immaginary friends.It was kind of fun trying to determine just which one was being conversed with at any given time. Always assumed that this was grown out of as the ***** approaches adolescence, apparently not. lol,,I see there is a guy on here that has,, believe me I am not kidding,, has 8 million immaginary friends,lol,,, Oooops,, sorry, eyesight again,, I guess that is 8,000,000 other members here on Totem... Oh, well,, this is even more rediculous a thaught. lol,
Anyway, obviously they do not pay any attention to the forums so a few negative comments by such a paltry handful of members posting here will not have any detrimental effect on Totems,,, millions and millions of cards apparently being sold of recent girls?
Ambler
Joined in Jun 2009

428 post(s)
January 28, 2010
Ah, numbers: can't live with them, can't ***** them.

Totem claims over 9 million users. Quantcast estimates >3million US visitors per month and Rex says they get +20,000 downloads per day. Like jobs created by the stimulus bill, the numbers are large and they may not even be imaginary.

These are the people who patiently line-up to drink their Friday Czech cocktail every week. These are the people who collectively keep the electricity on and the champagne flowing at Totem HQ, who enable Totem to invest in bunny ears and sailor suits, who pay for the forum bandwidth that a determined few use as a springboard for their daily kvetching and virtual strike organizing that is about as real as Miss Roxx's mammaries.

These members may be silent, but I'm betting at least some of them don't appreciate being told they will be served "crap"- to quote one of the philosophers above- before that crap is steaming hot and on the table in front of them. I know I don't.
shodan084
Joined in Dec 2007

1658 post(s)
January 28, 2010
I was going to say something along these lines Ambler, but I just thought some rambling fool was off their meds...;)
Starryk
Joined in Nov 2008

1859 post(s)
January 28, 2010 (edited)
I'm surprised Ambler that you defend the recent releases.
I remember you saying you won't spend any tickets for them and wait for Deskbabes. Or did you change your mind about that matter?
titilate
Joined in Jan 2009

754 post(s)
January 28, 2010
(quote)"These members may be silent",, Hmmmmm,,,interesting concept, yes, a silent member,,pleasant idea for certain:)
v2now
Joined in Dec 2008

265 post(s)
January 28, 2010
speaking as the member whos off his meds.i dont care if 8 mil people dont like my opinion when im served a ***** sandwich im not gonna just eat it and smile!
Ambler
Joined in Jun 2009

428 post(s)
January 28, 2010
Starryk- I said I wouldn't buy the last Bianca show that I had been planning to get when you announced she had pending more explicit shows.

I'm also not really defending or criticizing the upcoming cards. I'll wait for the reviews from those that have actually seen the shows before I decide whether to buy.

I can tolerate the constant stream of criticism I see on the forum. Much of it is probably deserved and valid. It starts to become too much, though, when people are dissing product that hasn't even been released yet and that they haven't seen. And I wonder if these are not the same people who hand out zeros for shows they haven't bought because they don't like a girl's looks or the color of her skin.

Most of what Totem says needs to be taken with a grain of salt. Some of it is just pure nonsense. But they have been pretty clear when they've said, repeatedly, that they won't change a thing no matter how much you guys scream. So why does everyone spend all their time screaming?
Starryk
Joined in Nov 2008

1859 post(s)
January 28, 2010
Ambler you got a point there.
But it's also the first impression that decides much.
As a new user i browsed through the cards looking for girls i like.
That way cards like the upcoming Belicia card were immediately discarded while shows like Aria Giovanni - Halloween or Ariel -Fiery Girl immediately got my full attention.
I think the card pics are that important because people make decision on their first impression.
And for that reason i think it's ok to give your opinion on your first impression.
Sometimes people correct their opinion later after for example seeing a trailer or the photos of the show.
These cards are like the shop window of VGHD the first thing people see and decide whether to stay or to leave.
And therefore they have to be top notch.

titilate
Joined in Jan 2009

754 post(s)
January 28, 2010
I wish I had the surplus of spare time that Ambler apparently has. It must be extremely time consuming to delve into members profiles and collections to sift out such jewels as how many and frequency of card purchases, rating techniques and other wonderous bits of delicious detail. I trust this is being compiled into volumes of statistical tables and graphs to assist Totem in perfecting his grand and long awaited masterpiece of eroticism, Deskbabies.
LuckyRene
Joined in Sep 2008

1637 post(s)
January 28, 2010
You are right Starryk, the card is THE most important photo of a models show.

Have a good day you all and keep the discussions with sugar in the tea ;-)
chekov
Joined in Mar 2008

27 post(s)
January 28, 2010
where do you find out what cards are coming out you seem to always be right
pianogrinder
Joined in Apr 2008

471 post(s)
January 29, 2010
The cards are more than right, they are certain, somebody has an inside edge :)
Spacephantom
Joined in Nov 2008

780 post(s)
January 29, 2010
thegraybeard
Joined in Jan 2008

560 post(s)
January 29, 2010
When the team is fully in gear the cards go up about three or four days in advance, other things are distracting them at the time though and somtimes they are even short handed.

Sugar in tea ???? yuk, that would taset like some awful medicine ... lmao

Have a good day all and drink your tea, your beer, your whiskey or rum any ole damn way you want it ... lmao
chekov
Joined in Mar 2008

27 post(s)
January 29, 2010
so you just sit there typing in card numbers
titilate
Joined in Jan 2009

754 post(s)
January 29, 2010
Great for people with too much spare time. Yup, just keep typing and typing and entering card numbers. Oh,, just remembered, I know someone apparently with tons of spare time that might help.
Starryk
Joined in Nov 2008

1859 post(s)
January 29, 2010
@chekov: There are easier ways then entering card numbers.
I know i explained it before but i use the Firefox plugin Flashgot.
It has the feature Download Gallery
You just enter the range of numbers
http://cards.virtuagirlhd.com/free/sets/a[0600-0650;1]/illustrations/card.jpg
This would load all cards between 600 and 650 with that tool.
(not just copy this into your browser address bar and expect it to work;-))
Alkasyn
Joined in Apr 2008

717 post(s)
January 30, 2010
I assume you mean yourself, titiilate, seeing as as you spend your time leading internet strikes.

Btw, nice attempts at baiting.
chekov
Joined in Mar 2008

27 post(s)
January 30, 2010
@starryk thx
i was not online for a while so i guess i missed that
GabbyGirl
Joined in Jul 2009

267 post(s)
February 3, 2010
any luck with finding the 6 new cards?
Spacephantom
Joined in Nov 2008

780 post(s)
February 3, 2010 (edited)
I had a look using "Flashgot" a few minutes ago, and they don't appear to be up yet.

The new cards do seem to have been added relatively late in the week for the past few weeks though
Yggdrasil777
Joined in May 2008

21 post(s)
February 3, 2010
Trying out that FlashGot extension. Pretty cool.

http://cards.virtuagirlhd.com/free/sets/a0000/illustrations/card.jpg
pianogrinder
Joined in Apr 2008

471 post(s)
February 3, 2010
OMG!! Cyber's a mod!! congrats!! :)
Spacephantom
Joined in Nov 2008

780 post(s)
February 3, 2010
These must be this week's 6 new cards. Very poor quality card images again, apart from possibly Miss Roxx.
Starryk
Joined in Nov 2008

1859 post(s)
February 3, 2010
hm another card name that appears a second time: Black Label;-) Oh yeah Miss Roxx looks hot on that card even for me who decided that her boobs destroy my pleasure from her shows. But i might get weak with this one.
Sadly no Kayla yet. But she will come soon for sure.
And it will definitly be a pink weekend:-) if i look at Lorena, Manon and Tess. Just maybe not in the way i would prefer;-)
jununger
Joined in Oct 2007

1250 post(s)
February 3, 2010
Hmm... if these are the actual card images... Who the H*** have they hired to do the graphics!!! They SUCK BIG TIME!!!
tektum777
Joined in Aug 2008

71 post(s)
February 3, 2010
ty spacephantom... miss roxx card great news¡¡¡
Spacephantom
Joined in Nov 2008

780 post(s)
February 3, 2010 (edited)
Maybe they should have hired CyberVixen to do the graphics, rather than making her a mod ;-)
Oquijan
Joined in May 2009

1549 post(s)
February 3, 2010
The pics are surely not a nice thing to look at. Hopefully they'll give this work to CyberVixen. She'll make it all right again and better.

As usual, it's all about the content, not the looks to me. We'll see.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !