Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

EX Cards - Any update ?

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

Wyldanimal
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2008

3896 posts
Hace 20 días
If anyone is interested, I did finally get to 2000 Quest tokens to earn the EX card.
I needed just 29 more tokens.
and there is NOTHING in the storte to buy.. I would have used a joker to buy just 1 card and get 50 Quest tokens..
But I already had all of the cards..

I played the Thrill Spins like forever, trying to get 5 loses in a row..
i got to 4 in a row, and then a win... Ugghhh..
That's all I needed... just that Quest..

in the End though, it was more cost effective to just use Crypto to add 250 credits and get 50 bounos Quest tokens..
Since I already had more than Enough Credits...
I opted to complete the Last Golden Ticket Quest.
play 25 more times
to make it a total of 50 plays...

I won 1 Joker in the process.. I won back 50% of the Credits I used.
and I got 200 Quest tokens, Putting me way over the top !

And Most of all I got the EX card...

here is the video clip of the last 6 minutes scratching the last 25 golden tickets.
https://wyldanimal.com/videos/EX-Quests-002.mp4

Calgon
Desde en May 2022

346 posts
Hace 19 días
@WA

Thanks for that analysis. I find it odd that no one from Totem says anything on this topic as it seems to be a deeply unpopular Event.

wrightsayswow
Desde en Jul 2020

1119 posts
Hace 19 días
I find it odd that no one from Totem says anything on this topic as it seems to be a deeply unpopular Event.
@Calgon 😆 I think you just answered yourself there - that's why no one at Totem wants to say anything - it's unpopular and a mess for sure. It wastes so much time for customers on these quests. Bet many would much rather just buy the cards without these games.
Ullubu
Desde en Dec 2011

746 posts
Hace 19 días
Also it's weekend. Nobody is working at Totems office right now, not until tomorrow.
Wyldanimal
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2008

3896 posts
Hace 19 días
@Calgon wrote:

@WAThanks for that analysis.....

Yes, I wanted to see if I could find a good roadmap to obtain the EX cards for Master and Elite members.
Next time, I will plan out my quests better, and I will probably hold off on One SEC card, so That I can use a Joker to complete that Quest.

I ended up needing just 29 more tokes / points
and had to Spend a ton of Credits trying to complete the last thrill spin Quest ( 5 loses in a row )
and after 30 minutes of that not working,
I Scratched 25 more tickets to finish that Quest.
That added 200 tokens/ points so I went over by 171.

I really Spent a ton more credits than I should have, if I had Planned ahead a bit..

Calgon
Desde en May 2022

346 posts
Hace 18 días
@WA

I really Spent a ton more credits than I should have, if I had Planned ahead a bit..

I know that feeling. Your analysis assumes that what worked last time will work again and that the rules won't get changed - and if there's one thing you can guarantee, it's not to take anything on here as guaranteed.

I was so intent on winding down my credits mountain I piled into the games and still ended up having to do a top-up to complete things and that then put me well over the 2000 ticket mark but I think I will follow your advise and buy the cards I want over the coming months. 3 months without buying a single thing from iStripper was a bit boring - though I did explore some subscription VR sites. You can see the effect of 3 months solid of VR from my profile picture.

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!