Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Call for Testers - TEST OPENING NOW

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

celine
EQUIPO
Desde en Sep 2007

1828 posts
January 11
👍 well noted thx
celine
EQUIPO
Desde en Sep 2007

1828 posts
January 11
Thank you all for applying !!! I'm now closing this thread and I will let you know who is opted-in for this first round of test.
celine
EQUIPO
Desde en Sep 2007

1828 posts
January 15
Dear Experimental Testers,

Here is the list of the first testers we have selected for this first round of tests and user experience feedback.
  • > We have just granted you with an access to our Experimental version of iStripper.

To access it:
  • update to version 550 of iStripper.
  • Once updated, restart iStripper.
  • Open the Settings page, tick "advanced settings" then scroll down till "Version Type" then select "Experimental"

Among the main changes:
  • a new User Interface
  • A Enhanced Collection Management
  • Queue updates

How to give your feedback:
  • Basic feedback:
from your profile menu: click on "feedback" and fill the questionnaire
  • Best feedback :
visit the "EXPERIMENTAL" category at the bottom of iStripper Discord.
There you will be able to propose new features and vote for the others' proposals.
A video presentation (with sound) is also waiting for you there.
  • >if you have applied to this test through Discord, your access to "EXPERIMENTAL" is already active.
List of you:

@Iron_Man
@ButtLoverT
@Vectorxcross
@victorgah
@Simuzo
@Evolver1980
@mdekker
@Rebailne
@Duct
@Cheddarcheese
@Luv2phuk
@MaxD
@SexMachine123
@Ullubu
@Lonnaa
@SantRdz
@hitides
@xdlolthe
@NatPort
@fvandank
@GODBB
@WyldAnimal

• >if you have applied through the forum, please post here your Discord username so that we whitelist you.
List of you:

@Patpatric
@Cycloid
@Stelle
@TokyosAngel98
@AngryPotato
@Boobielovr
@Helldesire
@Madjul14n
@MarpH
@madkey9
@bigstick1978
@Saninhatake7
@CarloMagno
@makoP
@moriartyk66
@NuckChorris
@SolWeintraub
@Tokhe
@FGB0623
@Evolver1980
@elfine
@fallen0ne
@Deliions
@Goobs
@larolo17
@Piratex
@SavioParis
@StudioMack
@TotallyAwesome
@shadowst
@B3L1AN
@jock01
@mujahidm810
@robbanzjo
@Zewl
@anigmarvo
@Calgon
@BigGame1551
@BoneDigger
@Karadoz
@Mrstranger001
@TMac69
@linengine62
@tigerblue300
@inuyasha74cvb
@mtp100
@JD20
@Tony1TI
@XatXat
@DogDong16
@Josef1984
@kentin08350
@Kintaro666
@zampsa1975
@karenrau
@MrHouse14
@Azhuree1
@pantalone
@LukaszR
@whatelse6895430
@rickeyl

For any question / issue, DM me on iStripper or Discord.

Thank you for taking part in this exciting project! ❤️
pantalone
Desde en Nov 2010

224 posts
January 15
Discord name = pantalone8804
Lixuan
Desde en Dec 2016

11 posts
January 15
Lixuan
ENygma
Desde en Dec 2012

2 posts
January 15
ENygma
fallen0ne
Desde en Sep 2007

157 posts
January 15
Hello @Celine
Thank you for the update.
Do you please know where the preview tab is in the Experimental version?
Where would you like us to post feedback about this version?
Again, thank you.
fallen0ne
Desde en Sep 2007

157 posts
January 15 (edited)
@Celine
...also when I am looking at my collection tab in the Experimental version, I have no way of scrolling down to see all my other cards. However, I am able to scroll down in the store tab.

*** One problem solved / new problems discovered ***

I had too many custom favorite categories.
I deleted all my custom favorite categories, and I am able to use the scroller for my cards in my collection tab, but I am unable to find the scroller for the different filters in my collection tab.

I am also unable to find the option to resize cards in my collection tab (to make them smaller).

There is also a strange feature where cards that I don't own or want randomly show up on my screen (asking if I want to buy them). I own 4,000+ cards, and I find this feature frustrating. My software is now overrun by previews. How can I please prevent previews from randomly showing up on my screen?
terryleewright
Desde en Mar 2008

11 posts
January 15
terryleewright
FGB0623
Desde en Oct 2012

5 posts
January 16
Discord Name = FGB623
fallen0ne
Desde en Sep 2007

157 posts
January 16
@Celine

Other bug: I always keep my collection sorted by "Card Number" but it keeps going back to "Sort by: Purchase Date" every time that I close the software and re-launch it.
Augustus4
Desde en Apr 2020

1 posts
January 16
Augustus4
mujahidm810
Desde en Feb 2008

60 posts
January 16
@desco1976
karenrau
Desde en May 2022

5 posts
January 16
discord name karenrau.2010
celine
EQUIPO
Desde en Sep 2007

1828 posts
January 16
@mujahidm810
@pantalone

Thank you ! you now have the role of EXPERIMENTAL on Discord to access the EXPERIMENTAL category

@Lixuan
@ENygma
@terryleewright
@FGB623
@Augustus4

Sorry you're not in the first test phase :) I'll keep you posted, thanks a lot for your enthusiasm

celine
EQUIPO
Desde en Sep 2007

1828 posts
January 16
@karenrau are you already on our iStripper discord ? can't seem to locate you... https://discord.gg/d2tq5PPy

MrHouse14
Desde en Mar 2016

18 posts
January 16
I am MrRoady on Discord, thanks
MrHouse14
Desde en Mar 2016

18 posts
January 16
Sorry, looking at the wrong channel, im MrHouse14 on discord
celine
EQUIPO
Desde en Sep 2007

1828 posts
January 16
MrHouse14 your role EXPERIMENTAL has been added
pantalone
Desde en Nov 2010

224 posts
January 16
First thoughts on opening the Experimental GUI:

1. Grey-on-black text is too small to read on a 4k screen running at 100%. Control/shift/+/- doesn’t work (as it does on browsers).

2. Playlists are listed but don’t work. There seems to be no way to select a playlist or to load cards or clips into “play next”.

3. Hidden cards are not hidden. I need them hidden and to have access to hidden cards.

4. Card grid is not dynamic depending on window size, so cards on the right of the grid are only accessible by expanding the window to max, and there is no side-bar to scroll down, so I have no idea where I am in my collection. Same applies to playlist selection bar.

celine
EQUIPO
Desde en Sep 2007

1828 posts
January 16
@pantalone thank you for this feedback ! please share it on Discord / experimental category so that we centralize :)
cheers
celine
EQUIPO
Desde en Sep 2007

1828 posts
January 16
@fallen0ne, great feedback too, please share on Discord/ experimental, by creating a post tagged "bug"
cheers
cpillini
Desde en Jan 2008

1 posts
January 16
Cpillini

I'm interested. Thanks.
Calgon
Desde en May 2022

324 posts
January 16
Discord: calgon9610
Calgon
Desde en May 2022

324 posts
January 16
Discord: calgon9610
HansSachs
Desde en Mar 2016

983 posts
January 16 (edited)
1. Grey-on-black text is too small to read on a 4k screen running at 100%. Control/shift/+/- doesn’t work (as it does on browsers).
I am not a tester... but please give to users the choice between black and white background for the new program.
Some people (me included) can not stand a black background for white or grey words. And it gives fatigue to eyes.
fallen0ne
Desde en Sep 2007

157 posts
January 16
@fallen0ne, great feedback too, please share on Discord/ experimental, by creating a post tagged "bug" cheers

Hello @Celine
I unfortunately don't have / use discord. That is why I posted the information here on the iS app forum.
celine
EQUIPO
Desde en Sep 2007

1828 posts
January 16
@calgon9610 "EXPERIMENTAL" role added to your discord profile, please join the EXPERIMENTAL category there :)
celine
EQUIPO
Desde en Sep 2007

1828 posts
January 16
@fallen0ne understood ! Thanks for your valuable feedbacks, forwarded to the development team.

Pleas fill the questionnaire you will find in your iStripper app, in the "feedback" section visible when you unfold the menu by clicking on your username.

cheers
Dragonrose
Desde en Jul 2016

1 posts
January 16
Dragonrose

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!