Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Dianna's removal  

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

R2D34ever2
Desde en Dec 2007

351 posts
June 6, 2023
well shoot me another clever one ... now Hotscotch is back !! please do the same with Beach ready who ever at totem is fooling around ,,, and now other shows off ***** are gone .. does anyone else have this happening now ??
And all ALba's shows are gone too .. pls Djoal .. go to bed !!!
TheEmu
Desde en Jul 2012

3309 posts
June 6, 2023
They always give back the money paid for cards removed from the store, at least if they can no longer be played.
Asking for a refund of removed cards that can be played, I am not so sure.

If you ask for a refund for a withdrawn card my understanding is that you will lose the ability to play that card and get a refund for it.
R2D34ever2
Desde en Dec 2007

351 posts
June 6, 2023
eeehh,\m m .. just updated iStripper.... 4958 shows NOW not downloaded ... 451 are downloaded ...
WHAT IS WRONG ???? for your info I did not delete these shows...
TheEmu
Desde en Jul 2012

3309 posts
June 6, 2023 (edited)
@R2D34ever2

1 - Check the path to the models folder agrees with that specified on the settings page
2 - Try Sync With Server - should take a second or so
3 - Try Rebuild Collection - should take a few minutes (maybe as much as half an hour if you are unlucky)
4 - Try quitting (not closing) iStripper and then restarting it.
5 - Try quitting, powering down PC and router, wait a cuple of minutes and then restart it all
cfrec2
Desde en Mar 2012

41 posts
June 6, 2023
I hope Totem will setup a voting poll for the next girl to take Dianna's place when thanking us for purchasing credis.
Dfner
Desde en Feb 2018

635 posts
June 6, 2023 (edited)
I was just wondering about these removals: do the models (like Dianna now) effectively "buy" their shows off the servers, i.e. are they compensating iStripper for their loss of any future revenue of the cards - of shows that model was paid for, and production costs were invested on - OR is iStripper doing the removal without getting any compensation for it?

Even though Dianna's cards are old, I'm sure they still sell annually for some non-negligible amount and when model asks her cards to be removed, she is basically asking iStripper to give up quite a bit of money for lost sales.

I think it is very commendable that iStripper agrees to abide to models' wishes, but I wonder if there is some compensation included in these agreements on removal?
JonC001
Desde en Mar 2008

1497 posts
June 6, 2023
@cfrec2 said this:

I hope Totem will setup a voting poll for the next girl to take Dianna's place when thanking us for purchasing credis.
Great idea. I hope this happens.
Dfner
Desde en Feb 2018

635 posts
June 6, 2023
@cfrec2 & @JonC001

Yes, that's a good idea. They could orchestrate a suitable photo with any of the future models in their photo sessions, but in case they wanted to select from the photos already released, they should find one that somehow said "Thank you " with their expression and posture.

I don't know if there are models with similar "blowing a kiss" photo as Dianna has, but general "thank you"-vibe could be delivered with these two photos:

Alissa Foxy - The Heart of the Target (f1245) (picture #17 making the heart sign)
Freya Mayer - Red-dy For You (f0800) (picture #8 making the heart sign)

I wouldn't mind seeing these whenever I buy more credits :) More suggestions welcomed, however!
Viki
Desde en Oct 2007

154 posts
June 6, 2023 (edited)
Dear VirtuaGirl Lovers,

please and I really say please respect the decision of the VirtuaGirls - if they asked for removal and Totem agrees (I'm sure that they check carefully the reasons why the VirtuaGirls asked) - so as us Fans have to respect this decision.

Let us go to an further understanding of respect: Imagine if you're a VirtuaGirls and 20 years old - then many years passes by - would you really like that everyone bought your cards can see your "sin" you've made during your young days of life?

So I really please you all of you that our first mind MUST to be being respectfully to the VirtuaGirls!!!!!!!

Celine warn us - right now we're able to complete our collection if we like to do - then we know that we have to make an data backup - so right now we have a couple of days to do - so why we can't do this??????
Eddie1313
Desde en Jul 2008

10 posts
June 6, 2023
Hi, Thanks for giving me a chance to download the scene I had of Dianna before it goes. Thank you also for this thread as I hadn't realised that a couple of the other girls were also being deleted and I have just managed to re-download all the scenes of Alba de Silva and ***** O Fee along with the pics and videos just to make sure that I still have these.

I wish good luck to them all for the future and thanks once again to the girls for keeping us entertained on cold wet evenings.

Thanks Celine for letting us know about the deletion of these. Much appreciated.
mitchell
Desde en Jan 2010

256 posts
June 6, 2023
when a card is removed how can one check if she was previously bought? may sound like a stupid question, but i have over 2000 cads, i can't remember some of the older purchases. I recently reinstalled he software after deleting all models. is there some search to see if i previously bought ***** O Fee? I think i did but am unsure.
Yolanda3
Desde en Feb 2014

1 posts
June 6, 2023
Just search her name in your collection and see if she's there. Or search her name in the girls store and it shows which cards you have purchased. Easy.
JayZ971
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2009

2243 posts
June 7, 2023
when a card is removed how can one check if she was previously bought? may sound like a stupid question, but i have over 2000 cads, i can't remember some of the older purchases. I recently reinstalled he software after deleting all models. is there some search to see if i previously bought ***** O Fee? I think i did but am unsure.

Look here.......
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/40970/1?post=694432
Espacio de nuevos usuarios / Special Event / Exclusive Cards / Removed Cards
Cards Removed from the Store no longer for Sale Last Edit on: 09/26/2024 All of these have been removed from the store if you have any of them. back up both the full Models Folders, and the Full Data...
Regio7
Desde en Feb 2020

2 posts
June 7, 2023
Celine
Can you give us the letter and numbers from the files to back up in my hard drive, same way like Alba De Silva, i like to buy a new computer, but i will need the files, thanks
JonC001
Desde en Mar 2008

1497 posts
June 7, 2023 (edited)
The numbers for Dianna's cards are in the very first post. Look there.
The letter is e.
So, one of Dianna's cards is e0811.

JayZ971
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2009

2243 posts
June 7, 2023
CelineCan you give us the letter and numbers from the files to back up in my hard drive, same way like Alba De Silva, i like to buy a new computer, but i will need the files, thanks

@Regio7

The card numbers are e0807 thru e0812.....you need to backup the model files & the data files.....
Evaneself
Desde en Dec 2019

329 posts
June 7, 2023
I will miss her kisses after I will pay for credits.
She is very beautiful!
Gorfa91
Desde en Aug 2010

279 posts
June 7, 2023
I fully support that Totem respects the wish of the models that ask for their content removal.
Evaneself
Desde en Dec 2019

329 posts
June 7, 2023
How do you fully support?
I fully support only my collection of cards.
Gorfa91
Desde en Aug 2010

279 posts
June 7, 2023
I guess there is a translation issue... I mean I agree Totem's decision to remove content of any model that asked or will ask. Hope it makes sense.
pickle1
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2019

1353 posts
June 7, 2023
@Gorfa91 - there was no translation issue - the other member just does not agree with you 😉
bamboombamm
Desde en Mar 2012

57 posts
June 8, 2023
Dianna is one of my favorite too, shes cute and smiley.

I wonder if I had the card remained on my drive, but reinstall it on another device after June 12th, will it still shows up on my collection?
Tom313
Desde en Dec 2019

20 posts
June 8, 2023
I have two things I don't like about the removal.

First I would prefer a direct communication with the buyers and not just an announcement in the forum, where everyone has to check themselves if they bought a set. I mean, you can send advertisement by mail, send notes in the app for achievments and offers, but not when a bought set will be removed?

And with the removal, customers who bought the cards do have disadvantages. While other sets you can download anytime again, for removed sets you always have to take track which sets were removed and carefully make your own backup.
Personally I would prefer that only the sale of the set is stopped or a general refund of the costs. As the downloaded content is still there, it's no complete deletion of the content anyway, but only wishful thinking of the model.
Or how should a refund work if I lose some of backups in 5 years? Some sets I downloaded other sets are currently not on my disk, so I could only say, I want a refund, but you have to find out for what.

As nice as it is for models to back out of the erotic business, as many problems it brings for customers of the content.
The announcment a few days ahead is ok, but could be handled better.
TheEmu
Desde en Jul 2012

3309 posts
June 8, 2023 (edited)
First I would prefer a direct communication with the buyers and not just an announcement in the forum, where everyone has to check themselves if they bought a set.

I agree. At the very least there ought to be simple and obvious way to check if you own any of the withdrawn cards and if so which can still be downloaded and which can not.

I say simple and obvious because the current ways of checking are neither simple nor obvious. There used to be a simple way of performing the first check (using the None option for the release date filter) but that is no longer available and even when it was available it was not an obvious way to perform the check, nor did it distinguish between those that could be downloaded and those that had gone forever.

I also wish that when a card is withdrawn that the card image was not deleted from the data folder as happens for some of them. I don't think that this is deliberate choice by Totem but is just a side effect of how the program handles regular updates to the data in these folders which seems to detect differences and if there are it deletes files before downloading their replacement.
Iliv
Desde en Mar 2023

16 posts
June 8, 2023
I have two things I don't like about the removal.First I would prefer a direct communication with the buyers and not just an announcement in the forum, where everyone has to check themselves if they bought a set. I mean, you can send advertisement by mail, send notes in the app for achievments and offers, but not when a bought set will be removed?And with the removal, customers who bought the cards do have disadvantages. While other sets you can download anytime again, for removed sets you always have to take track which sets were removed and carefully make your own backup. Personally I would prefer that only the sale of the set is stopped or a general refund of the costs. As the downloaded content is still there, it's no complete deletion of the content anyway, but only wishful thinking of the model.Or how should a refund work if I lose some of backups in 5 years? Some sets I downloaded other sets are currently not on my disk, so I could only say, I want a refund, but you have to find out for what.As nice as it is for models to back out of the erotic business, as many problems it brings for customers of the content.The announcment a few days ahead is ok, but could be handled better.
I totally agree with everything you said.
Why not still give the chance to redownload the content to who paid them when they were online?
The warning via app/email also should be mandatory.
I don't like this policy, I personally don't recall any other similar site doing this kind of stuff.
Also, what other girls has been removed? It seems a normal thing reading some other posts.
TheEmu
Desde en Jul 2012

3309 posts
June 8, 2023 (edited)
Why not still give the chance to redownload the content to who paid them when they were online?

For most of the withdrawn cards this is in fact the case.

But if the girls insist then Totem are required, by French law, to completely remove the shows from their servers.

Also, what other girls has been removed?

See
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/40970/1?post=694432
Espacio de nuevos usuarios / Special Event / Exclusive Cards / Removed Cards
Cards Removed from the Store no longer for Sale Last Edit on: 09/26/2024 All of these have been removed from the store if you have any of them. back up both the full Models Folders, and the Full Data...
It was updated quite recently.

It's a pinned thread in the New Users section of the forum which, as a new user, is highly advisable to read.

It seems a normal thing reading some other posts.

It isn't, but at any time the girls have a legal right to insist on the removal. It's an inalienable right so it overrides anything in a contract.

This isn't a hypothetical right. Totem resisted the first time, were taken to court and lost.
wrightsayswow
Desde en Jul 2020

1119 posts
June 8, 2023
I like Dianna and her shows.
The workarounds to keep viewing them are easy.
I don't understand all the fuss.
She wants to be gone, let her go and wish her well.
Got over 800 other models to enjoy anyhow.
JonC001
Desde en Mar 2008

1497 posts
June 8, 2023 (edited)
Wow!

I already had Dianna's bonus video downloaded.
Now, I downloaded the bonus photo zip sets for each of her cards as well as those she does with Kristina. I also downloaded two more bonus videos of Dianna and Kristina.

Days ago, I also made back-ups of all cards for both the data folder and the models folder.

I plan on keeping Dianna.

She is the first girl whose bonus photo zip sets I have fully downloaded.
She is the first girl whose videos are all downloaded.
muttonjeff
Desde en Nov 2008

738 posts
June 8, 2023
So what happens to the Kristina-Dianna duo cards ?
HansSachs
Desde en Mar 2016

983 posts
June 8, 2023
So what happens to the Kristina-Dianna duo cards ?
They will be also removed

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!