How can I filter the store with only ladies I do NOT have yet?...  

Foro / Espacio de nuevos usuarios

Jaipee
Desde en Jan 2022

46 posts
November 26, 2022
I start to be overwhelmed with my growing collection, and what I want to do now: have at least 1 lady from a given collection / resolution… ex.: if I have already 1 card with Little Caprice, so then the filtered store does not show other cards with Little Caprice

Currently, I am obliged to check one of the ladies, open de details, open the list of her cards, look at them and see if I have one with “Full Show" status, then go to the next lady in store for a rinse-wash-wash again-repeat cycle…

Of course, I can filter the store according to the group I am looking for - ex. 1080p -, then sort it by ascending model name, and see if I have already cards with the same name.
But when you have 4742 cards in the store, it is a bit – just a bit – tedious…

I am sure the 2 and 3 diamonds guys have already faced this issue. Except of course if you buy in bulk, so then it is absolutely not my hand-picked philosophy.

So… how do you do for building a collection with at least 1 lady in it ?
(without wasting days in the process)
Philours
Desde en Feb 2019

1575 posts
November 26, 2022
Melisa doit être votre prochain achat 😆

Cliquez sur votre nom d'avatar içi et vous pourrez voir les cartes que vous possédez pour une fille ou l'autre😉

Melisa must be your next purchase 😆

Click on your avatar name here and you can see the cards you have for one girl or the other😉
TheEmu
Desde en Jul 2012

3309 posts
November 26, 2022 (edited)
@Jaipee - Look at the collection summary that you get by clicking on your own avatar when it accompanies a post to this forum - eg. the alongside the post you just made to this thread. Note - this doesn't it work for the avatar alongside the "Answer this topic" area.

You can also click on a reference to your name, such as the one at the start of this post, in any post.

Or you can look yourself up in the members list on the front page of the forum.
Jaipee
Desde en Jan 2022

46 posts
November 26, 2022
Thank you Philours and TheEmu.

Ah yes, exact, Melisa is next in line ... :)
On top of that, she looks good, and it "*****" 25 cards in 1 time!...

Indeed, it helps very much for clarifying a list. But it is still not exactly what I am looking for, as I would like to do things step by step, or rather by coherent groups, example 4K resolution 1st, or/and any filters currently available.

But I understand that it does not seem possible as it is obvious that you would have found a way, simpler than a single loooooong progression list mixing all dates/tags/resolutions/collections.

mmmmhhh ... so then it would be nice to see Totem implementing a new criteria in the left panel filters, using this list you showed me via my data.

Thanks again!

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!