How to choose specific girl for a Scene?

Foro / Espacio de nuevos usuarios

masserect
Desde en Sep 2021

5 posts
November 13, 2022
How do I get a specific girl to show in sceens/fullscreen? It's always a random one and I don't know how to put there the one I want.
TheEmu
Desde en Jul 2012

3309 posts
November 13, 2022
The "primary" performer in a scene is the one corresponding to the first Clip statement in the .scn file. The clips used for this, and only this, performer in the scene are controlled in the same way as those selected for the small mode desktop mode.

So, if there are any cards in the Now Playing/Next queue then these will be used for the main performer and if you ***** a card to the Now Playing/Now Playing slot while a scene is active the scene will immediately switch to using that card if it has any suitable clips, Of couse you can only use this ***** and drop if you have two or more screens with the GUI on one and the full screen scene on another.

For the "secondary" performers you have less control - these are selected from whater cards you have "enabled" in your collection.

A problem with this is that while it works well enough with "properly" written scenes featuring a main performer with any others playing a supporting, background, role it fails if there is no main performer or if the scene's creator was not aware of the rule that the main performer should be mentioned first in the .scn file.
ComteDracula
Desde en Aug 2017

1237 posts
November 13, 2022
The easiest way I found is to ***** the desired girl's card into the "To be continued" section of the "In progress" panel on the right side of the screen. You can ***** multiple cards of the desired girl to this location.

Then click on a chosen scene. The girl will appear in the scene. (It may happen that some clips of the card will not be played, if the type of clip, for example "Swing", has been excluded from the scene.

Before you change the scene, make sure you put the desired card back in the "To be continued" section, otherwise another girl will appear. If you have placed several cards of the same girl, another card of that girl will be played when you change scenes.

La méthode la plus simple que j'ai trouvée consiste à faire glisser la carte de la fille souhaitée dans la section "À suivre" du panneau "En cours", à droite de l'écran. Vous pouvez faire glisser plusieurs cartes de la fille désirée à cet endroit.

Ensuite, on clique sur une scène choisie. La fille apparaîtra dans la scène. (Il peut arriver que certains clips de la carte ne soient pas joués, si le type de clip, par exemple "Balançoire", a été exclu de la scène.

Avant de changer de scène, assurez-vous de remettre la carte souhaitée dans la section "À suivre", sinon une autre fille apparaîtra. Si vous avez placé plusieurs cartes de la même fille, une autre carte de cette fille sera lue lorsque vous changerez de scène.

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!