Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Changing the Default Full Screen background

Foro / Espacio de nuevos usuarios

Zewl
Desde en Aug 2021

24 posts
October 12, 2022
How can I change the Full Screen background so that it doesn't start automatically with the beach background. I'm not a fan of that background but when I click on the full screen action it always goes there first.
Also, I noticed in settings that the full screen drop down only has "image 1" as a selection.

Thanks!
stefnev1
MODERADOR
Desde en Jul 2008

4551 posts
October 12, 2022
@Zewl
Click on the little monitor's icon at the top right of the GUI to display the list of the scenes, then choose the one you want to see.
TheEmu
Desde en Jul 2012

3309 posts
October 12, 2022
How can I change the Full Screen background so that it doesn't start automatically with the beach background. I'm not a fan of that background but when I click on the full screen action it always goes there first.

It doesn't do that for me. It has always started a scene selected at random from whatever scenes that I have enabled.

Also, I noticed in settings that the full screen drop down only has "image 1" as a selection.

I am not sure what you mean. Are you refering to the Full Screen/Screen setting dropdown menu which for me currently offers only "Screen 1", but if I plug in an external monitor it has always offered me a choice of "Screen 1" and "Screen 2".

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!