Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Heels? What's the big deal??

Foro / Espacio de nuevos usuarios

Dante005
Desde en Jul 2008

7 posts
June 28, 2022
I just want to comment about why there are so many comments on some of the ladies about heels. what the hell is the big deal about a lady/performer not wearing their heels long enough? they're shoes for god's sake. they are like the wrapper that holds the candy. I prefer it when they don't wear shoes or heels. having them on for a little bit is great, but I like it better when they take off there shoes. show those pretty feet of theirs. it just doesn't make any sense why a girl wearing heels is such a big issue with you people.
Nebal
Desde en Feb 2015

227 posts
June 28, 2022 (edited)
I prefer it when they don't wear shoes or heels. having them on for a little bit is great, but I like it better when they take off there shoes. show those pretty feet of theirs. it just doesn't make any sense why a girl wearing heels is such a big issue with you people.

@Dante005 This Heels thread caught my eye

It's a big issue with us just as bare feet is with you brother
Up to me the girls would Never take them off!
ComteDracula
Desde en Aug 2017

1257 posts
June 28, 2022
I have a solution.

One barefoot and one foot with a high heel shoe throughout the show.

The girl will be off balance, but all will be happy, except of course the girl, when standing. 😆

J'ai une solution.

Un pied nu et une pied avec un soulier à talon haut tout au long du spectacle.

La fille sera en déséquilibre, mais tous seront heureux, sauf évidemment la fille, lorsqu'en position debout. 😆

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!