Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

NEW VERSION: 1.2.360(PC) / 1.2.361(Mac)

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

celine
EQUIPO
Desde en Sep 2007

1846 posts
March 28, 2022
You might have already received our little notification today saying a new version of iStripper is available 😊

Here are some details about it, just in case you need:

- the update of your status should be quicker now when playing our promo games
- Now you can ***** & drop cards from the Store into you into 'Playlist' or 'Now Playing'
- The filters have been optimized again (especially the hiding/un-hiding cards issue) and the Special Event Cards are now well counted in the filters
- Mac users can now access VirtuaGuy with this 1.2.361 😋

This new version also has the following issues solved:

- Glitches on Windows 11 with CPU render has been solved as well as the vertical lines in GPU
- Model age in the store has been corrected
- Plus little things here and there...

The great thing with this new version is that it includes a “crash report” that automatically sends a message to our developers in case of a crash, which will make it way easier to understand and solve things!

Also, we’ve been ‘cooking’ a cute surprise for you, to be released on Friday, but that will be accessible only in this new version 😋

So, ready to upgrade to a better life? Then please open the settings thru the cog wheel that appears at the top right of your GUI, then scroll to the very bottom and press “Check for Updates”

You can also click the "Download" button from iStripper home page and let the version install (don't uninstall the previous version so that the new one automatically log in with your credentials)

Enjoy!

Dom195
Desde en Oct 2019

6 posts
March 28, 2022
I was waiting for this Update.
But iStripper is still running slow af on Win11 :(
stefnev1
MODERADOR
Desde en Jul 2008

4553 posts
March 28, 2022
@Dom195
What is slow on your PC ?
I'm running Win11 and iStripper is not slow on my PC.
Dfner
Desde en Feb 2018

635 posts
March 28, 2022
Just FYI:

I clicked on "Check for updates" in the software's Settings-page
--> It's correctly shown that "New version is available"
--> Then it shows during installation that 1.2.344 version is being installed
--> After installation, checking the Settings-page again, version 1.2.360 is shown as installed

A bit *****, but correct version was installed.
cheope69
Desde en Jul 2012

5 posts
March 28, 2022
Even with the new version, after the updates, I can't download 3 cards:
Audalove: Wonderful in a simple dress (1482)
Audalove: Queen of the beach (1487)
Celeste: Remember me (698)
pickle1
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2019

1353 posts
March 28, 2022
@cheope69 - it is possible that the versions of those cards in the model folder on your system are corrupted and that is why you cannot download them.

Delete the individual folders for these three shows from your models directory and then re-download them.
cheope69
Desde en Jul 2012

5 posts
March 28, 2022
Thank you! I'll try!
cheope69
Desde en Jul 2012

5 posts
March 28, 2022
Sorry! With Celeste don't work... I didn't try with Audalove show! Tomorrow I try!
pickle1
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2019

1353 posts
March 28, 2022 (edited)
@cheope69 - there is another trick you can try tomorrow - delete the show from the models folder then try downloading in a different resolution (1080 instead of 3k for example).

If that works, then you can try downloading afterwards in your original resolution.
Dom195
Desde en Oct 2019

6 posts
March 28, 2022
@Dom195
What is slow on your PC ?
I'm running Win11 and iStripper is not slow on my PC.

As soon as Istripper is running. Even with no active Shows my Windows Explorer is responding 10 to 20 slower as usual. Ive got an EIghtCore with 16 Threads @4,0GHz and a RTX3070 Rog Strix and all other Apps including my Steam Games don´t make that or any other issue.
I´m going to send a Video of it to the support.

Dorsai6
Desde en Apr 2013

1028 posts
March 28, 2022
I have one Joker card unused. It no longer shows on the My Collection tab.
wrightsayswow
Desde en Jul 2020

1119 posts
March 29, 2022
@Dorsai6 Hopefully the surprise @Celine mentioned is not the taking of any unused jokers. 😲 I'm okay don't have any left anyway.
Also, we’ve been ‘cooking’ a cute surprise for you, to be released on Friday, but that will be accessible only in this new version 😋
I'm sure the surprise will be much better, but what could it be?
BedreVita
Desde en Feb 2021

43 posts
March 29, 2022
Thank u, the new sidebar is Great. Also onclick-button for SEC was also a nice touch
Vortim
Desde en Apr 2019

220 posts
March 29, 2022
How many SECs are there? I didnt think i owned them all, but when i go to the store and click on the SEC tab, it doesnt show any girls at all... I thought there were a few I was missing... does anyone have an amount of how many are currently available as of now?
JonC001
Desde en Mar 2008

1497 posts
March 29, 2022
@Vortim, there are thirty-seven (37) SEC at this moment.
peterbanker
Desde en Jan 2009

216 posts
March 29, 2022
@wrightsayswow

Remember Friday is April Fools Day (lol)
stefnev1
MODERADOR
Desde en Jul 2008

4553 posts
March 29, 2022
@Dom195
Is your RAM full before launching iStripper ? If yes, Windows uses the swap on your HDD and that's the thing which makes your PC slower.
celine
EQUIPO
Desde en Sep 2007

1846 posts
March 29, 2022

I do see your Joker card in our Database...
when you open a SEC details page that you don't own, does it propose you to aquire it with a joker card please ?
TheEmu
Desde en Jul 2012

3309 posts
March 29, 2022

If you start iStripper without a network connection then the app will not know how many Jokers or Gift cards you own as it needs to get this data form Totem's server. This can almost certainly also happen if there is a network glitch at just the wrong time.

Try "resynch with servers" - this should fix it as it did for me when I tested it a few minutes ago (unless its a Mac version specific problem)
TallandSlimMan
Desde en Apr 2008

463 posts
March 29, 2022
"This program does not support the version of Windows you are running"...

Guess it does not work with Windows 10...

celine
EQUIPO
Desde en Sep 2007

1846 posts
March 29, 2022
"This program does not support the version of Windows you are running"...Guess it does not work with Windows 10...

of course it does :)
at which step did you get this message please ?
wrightsayswow
Desde en Jul 2020

1119 posts
March 29, 2022 (edited)
Yes I'm on Windows 10 Home and the latest iStripper version works fine. 👍
----
Remember Friday is April Fools Day (lol)
@peterbanker ah yes a special day for me 😆😜
Dorsai6
Desde en Apr 2013

1028 posts
March 29, 2022
@celine

The problem is gone. I now see my joker when I veiw the My Collection tab.

Yes, when I view an SEC that I don't own it offers me the option to buy with my Joker.

Thanks.
Wyldanimal
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2008

3895 posts
March 29, 2022
@TallandSlimMan

that message can be displayed if the download of the installer is corrupted.
Windows doesn't recognize the signature of the installer then
and reports it is not compatible.

manually download it again and re-install
https://www.istripper.com/fileaccess/software

"This program does not support the version of Windows you are running"...
foris1016
Desde en Jan 2022

4 posts
March 29, 2022
My music does not play after upgrade
foris1016
Desde en Jan 2022

4 posts
March 29, 2022
The first time I installed istripper, there was no way to play music. Later, I found a file here, overwritten the original one, and then I could play music. After this upgrade, there is no music again, but, I can't find that file, can anyone help? Thanks!
midnightmoans
Desde en Sep 2019

34 posts
March 29, 2022
so i got to settings scroll all the way down to where it says "updates"..press update.. AND it updates..buttttt still I dont see any of the girls come out of the screen to hug me and dance for me? LOL..isnt that the update??? or am I missing something?
foris1016
Desde en Jan 2022

4 posts
March 29, 2022
There is another problem, in the new version, Ariel A has light around his body (not before), while like Tina it is normal. Excuse me, is there a way to go back to the previous version?
cdub87
Desde en Apr 2008

397 posts
March 30, 2022
Glad to see that glitches is resolved in WIndows 11. I thought it was related to me running a 4K 144Hz monitor. I tried different cables and lowered my refresh rate and both helped but not a 100% fixed. Keep up the good work.
TallandSlimMan
Desde en Apr 2008

463 posts
March 30, 2022
@Celine I was trying to download from the GUI. The message was received immediately after clicking the upgrade button. But:

@Wyldanimal Thanks. Used your link and everything worked as it should.

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!