Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Forum Announcement

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

wrightsayswow
Desde en Jul 2020

1119 posts
August 12, 2021
Sorry @pickle1 if I jumped the gun there. 😳
Language channels - yes I saw those - don't worry you will not see me messing with those - English and Pictures are my thing here and hopefully there 😆
pickle1
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2019

1353 posts
August 12, 2021
That's OK - as people start to access Discord, they are likely to see it changing and morphing as we go.

There are quite a few new categories, some new, some matching the old Forum higher levels.

Below each category you then have the Channels and then, below, that, you get the threads.

For a more detailed and better explanation, see the FAQ channel under the Information category at the top of the left hand menu on the screen.

Stanston
Desde en Aug 2018

1012 posts
August 12, 2021 (edited)
@wrightsayswow
Final thing, now with Discord we are all open to another line of scam attacks,
so beware of that.
But now Discord is giving you some very powerful Tools on your Hand.
If someone is trying to Scam you via DM, you can Block this Sucker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbbKSNhgwYk

But it's always better to make Screenshots from his stupid Action,

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/use-snipping-tool-to-capture-screenshots-00246869-1843-655f-f220-97299b865f6b

and report it to the Moderators, to prevent further Actions towards other Users from this ... Dude.

If someone is getting too annoying towards you on the other Discord Chanels, you can Block him as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbbKSNhgwYk

Or with another words, Stop it ... https://youtu.be/l60MnDJklnM !!!

Furthermore the Discord Server is very good Moderated as well, which is a huge plus too. 👍

And last but not least, this Discord Server is as far as i can tell a very quite and paeceful place.
No more (hopefully) endless and tired making Discusions about I ***** this, I ***** that,
I want this and that, Totem should these and Totem should that ... and so on.

It's always a good Decision in my Opinion to making Steps forward instead of being stucked
in your used Shoes. It will always take his Time to get new things integrated and accepted,
so let's see what the Future will bring to us. 👍
peterbanker
Desde en Jan 2009

216 posts
August 12, 2021
@pickle1
I have left a message on Discord thanking you for your offer.
Most appreciated.
As an experienced Discord user I wish to ask you a question here.
Is it best to use Discord in a web browser or download the Discord windows app and use that?
goodwolf
Desde en May 2011

257 posts
August 12, 2021
If all the problem is with pictures than ban 99% of the forum from pictures, allow only text and allow only one topic to accept pictures. That way easy to moderate. Wouldn't it solve the issue ?
Socialhazard
Desde en Nov 2020

1150 posts
August 12, 2021
f all the problem is with pictures than ban 99% of the forum from pictures, allow only text and allow only one topic to accept pictures. That way easy to moderate. Wouldn't it solve the issue ?

Sounds like a fair idea to me. 👍
pickle1
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2019

1353 posts
August 12, 2021
@pickle1I have left a message on Discord thanking you for your offer.Most appreciated.As an experienced Discord user I wish to ask you a question here.Is it best to use Discord in a web browser or download the Discord windows app and use that?

Hello @peterbanker.

I have always used it as a standalone App so that I have a separate icon on my taskbar and it will tell me if I have anything to go in and look at.
Ullubu
Desde en Dec 2011

746 posts
August 12, 2021
Is it best to use Discord in a web browser or download the Discord windows app and use that?

I used my browser first, but switched to the standalone app, because imo it works better and more fluent then the browser and in the browser I had sometimes problems to upload pics or vids.
HansSachs
Desde en Mar 2016

983 posts
August 12, 2021 (edited)
I agree with what some other (and @Manuel herself) did say,
simplest solution is just suspend image posting on Forum.
peterbanker
Desde en Jan 2009

216 posts
August 12, 2021
@pickle1 @Ullubu
Thanks for the advice
I will download the app when I have time next week

@HansSachs
Suspending image posting would stop members like me having nude replacement cards made by members like @rebailne and @Doodpart2
jt123
Desde en Apr 2008

183 posts
August 12, 2021
MASTERcard lives up to it's name...
Socialhazard
Desde en Nov 2020

1150 posts
August 12, 2021 (edited)
@ComteDracula @TsarDaddy @Philours @Voyeurpervers @HansSachs @Peterbanker @jt123 👍

It's still unclear if this forum will be long existant with or without pictures post mid August. If Discord is to be the new forum I don't see them keeping two forums. I hope for a clarification from the team. 😕
Philours
Desde en Feb 2019

1603 posts
August 12, 2021
Euh, o.k. @Socialhazard, je téléphone de suite a la direction de totem et vous tiens informé! O.K pour vous, on fait comme ça! A bientôt 😊😊
Uh, o.k. @Socialhazard, I'll call totem management straight away and keep you posted! O.K for you, we do it like that! See you soon 😊😊
Socialhazard
Desde en Nov 2020

1150 posts
August 12, 2021
@Philours

Better you than me, I know you jest but someone from the team ( @Manue ) gave us the heads up but not as clear as they think it was. 👌
Philours
Desde en Feb 2019

1603 posts
August 12, 2021
@Socialhazard
Vous avez raison, on ne sait pas tout, mais si nous devons nous diriger vers ce "Discord", cela ne va pas être simple. J'ai jeté un oeil et suis bien perdu! En plus il me semble ne pas avoir trouvé de moyen de traduction. Et n'ai pas vu quelque chose qui pourrait ressembler a "Derniers posts"
Je crains que quelques membres ne suivent pas le nouveau système.
Pour ceux qui voudraient tenté l'aventure , j'espère que ce forum restera actif le plus longtemps possible pour répondre aux multiples questions qui vont se poser pour faire la transition (si elle doit être faite)

@Socialhazard
You are right, we do not know everything, but if we have to move towards this "Discord", it will not be easy. I took a look and am lost! In addition it seems to me not to have found a means of translation. And haven't seen anything that might look like "Latest Posts"
I am concerned that some members are not following the new system.
For those who would like to try the adventure, I hope that this forum will remain active as long as possible to answer the many questions that will arise to make the transition (if it must be made)
Gorfa91
Desde en Aug 2010

279 posts
August 12, 2021
Is it open to all the planet or only to iStripper subscribers ??? Only two days since we are encouraged to switch and already "nice people" around... misery. 😰
Ullubu
Desde en Dec 2011

746 posts
August 12, 2021
A discord server can join everybody who has a link to it.
pickle1
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2019

1353 posts
August 12, 2021 (edited)
Is it open to all the planet or only to iStripper subscribers ??? Only two days since we are encouraged to switch and already "nice people" around... misery. 😰

@Gorfa - there are links to the Discord site on the mobile and various other areas so, as a result, we do get this kind of posting and have done for the last year.

I am one of the 3 existing Moderators on the site and I have had to get rid of a few of these in my time - including the odd dick pic.

However - we have a zero-tolerance policy for such individuals and before I saw your post here, I had seen the post on Discord, deleted it and banned the person instantly.
Gorfa91
Desde en Aug 2010

279 posts
August 12, 2021
@pickle1 ok thanks. 😉
pickle1
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2019

1353 posts
August 12, 2021 (edited)
. And haven't seen anything that might look like "Latest Posts"

There is - and I will let @Wyldanimal explain that one to you....I won't steal his thunder 😉
Socialhazard
Desde en Nov 2020

1150 posts
August 12, 2021
@Philours

I agree. I will not be making the transition in any case. 👍
EverthangForever
Desde en Oct 2009

2438 posts
August 13, 2021 (edited)
@Philours et al
I don't see how Totem will get the green light from MASTERcard..
if all they are offering , is Girls & Gambling ?

Je ne vois pas comment Totem obtiendra le feu vert de MASTERcard..
si tout ce qu'ils proposent c'est Girls & Gambling
wrightsayswow
Desde en Jul 2020

1119 posts
August 13, 2021
I too hope both forum - here and on Discord - can run together for a time at least. I am sure that is the plan I saw in a post, but cannot find it now. Currently I am still looking at both still. Gave up posting pictures here as seems no point now. All this reminds me of changing schools when I was much younger, or jobs later on, or learning new software when the old was doing a perfectly good job, but the boss disagreed. Just had to do it or leave school thicker than I am, or have no job.

Small things that might help - I changed the ***** black background on my Discord account to white - it feels much more familiar that way. The team are building a familiar layout of channels which contain the threads, many waiting for their first post. @Socialhazard there is a music channel just waiting for your input. And @Philours sounds like you have had a look - perhaps there will news about "Latest Posts" as mentioned.
There is an animals-and-pets channel? Not sure why or what we are supposed to do with that? I don't have a pet, unless you count all the little birds I feed everyday in the garden.

wsw
Vortim
Desde en Apr 2019

220 posts
August 13, 2021 (edited)
I agree, just drop mastercard as a payment option... i know its not just that simple... but that seems to be the better option than the hoops they are ***** you to jump threw.... If many businsess no longer carry that card upon this stupid control law, im not sure other cards will be quick to follow.... What about 3rd party payment sites, like paypal? Say you use paypal to pay for istripper, but then its billed to mastercard since you have a mastercard connected to paypal.... is that a work around, or will that be not allowed either.. because technically, the money is coming from paypal.... then rebilled to mastercard.... We will see what happens... i dont post pics NOR use mastercard..... so we will see how this pans out...
TsarDaddy
Desde en Dec 2020

115 posts
August 13, 2021
So can someone clarify, is this forum going to be removed??
Wyldanimal
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2008

3896 posts
August 13, 2021
We have to wait for an Official announcement.
But this is my thought.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Again this is just my speculation, noting official, no inside information...

This Forum will remain intact.
at First, No Pictures and No Links allowed.
But Text Posts can still be added.
Eventually it will be just a read only Archive.

For a short while, posts made here will be duplicated to threads on Discord.
eventually, all new post would only be made on Discord.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Discord offers many more features than we have on this forum.

Threads on Discord do not Disappear They are not removed or Deleted, they become archived.
So there are Two types of Threads Active and Archived.

An Active thread is one that people are actively Posting in, it has not reached it's time out period of no Activity.
Active threads show up in the List of Channels,
Below the channel it is attached too.

An Archived thread, is a thread that is not getting activity. no post have been made and it has timed out.
it is then changed to an Archived Thread.
Archived threads are not Displayed under the Channel list.
It can only be seen if you Enter the Channel that the Thread belongs to.
If someone Makes a new Post in an Archived thread, it changes back to an Active Thread and once again has a time out period.

Philours
Desde en Feb 2019

1603 posts
August 13, 2021
And @Philours sounds like you have had a look
Oui juste un regard rapide, mais pas encore inscrit.
Pas beaucoup de temps libre pour le moment.
Alors, @wsw, vous semblez déjà être sur Discord, vous pouvez donner des informations de fonctionnement et des possibilités sur ce nouveau forum. Pourrons nous obtenir de nouveaux skins, de nouvelles scènes, ..... (Si les créateurs suivent sur discord, bien sûr)
Tout renseignements sera utile, je pense. Alors n'hésiter pas a partager votre expérience içi. Cela sera très certainement utile.
Merci à tout ceux qui apporteront leur aide à ceux qui se trouvent devant un monde inconnu , comme moi.
Je serais très triste de voir ce forum disparaître! 😢

[quote] And @Philours sounds like you have had a look [/ quote]
Yes just a quick glance, but not registered yet.
Not a lot of free time at the moment.
So, @wsw, you seem to be on Discord already, you can post operational information and possibilities on this new forum. Can we get new skins, new scenes, ..... (If the creators follow on discord, of course)
Any information will be useful, I think. So don't hesitate to share your experience here. It will most certainly be helpful.
Thank you to everyone who will help those who find themselves in an unknown world, like me.
I would be very sad to see this forum disappear! 😢
Alkasyn
Desde en Apr 2008

717 posts
August 13, 2021
THe thing I'll miss the most is having everything in one place - for example the fansigns etc. If they're on Discord now I'll miss them.

Though it shouldn't be too difficult to make certain members (Staff) be allowed to post with pictures, after all they're verified users.

Just disable picture psoting for everyone else and we're golden.
T3chnology
Desde en Feb 2015

40 posts
August 13, 2021
I ***** when companies use ***** exploitation as an excuse to circumvent our privacy. How could anyone say no to that... because "think of the children" 😐

First Apple and now MasterCard.
Voyeurpervers
Desde en Jun 2014

146 posts
August 13, 2021
J'ai comme l'impression que passer du forum iStripper au forum Discord est comme passer de l'épicerie du coin au supermarché.

I have a feeling that going from the iStripper forum to the Discord forum is like going from the local grocery store to the supermarket.

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!