Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
MarsBarNinja
Desde en Oct 2019

15 posts
June 14, 2021
Hello all,

I've come from the VR Paradise discord to these forums and thought I'd post this to say hello.
Stanston
Desde en Aug 2018

1012 posts
June 14, 2021
Greetings @MarsBarNinja :)

Beside the VR World, you can enjoy now the "more or less" Real World 😎
pickle1
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2019

1353 posts
June 14, 2021
Hi @MarsBarNinja - I've seen your activity in VR Paradise Discord - we may even have spoken at one point.

So - welcome to the Forum
MarsBarNinja
Desde en Oct 2019

15 posts
June 14, 2021
Greetings @MarsBarNinja :)

Beside the VR World, you can enjoy now the "more or less" Real World 😎

Thank you and I will enjoy
MarsBarNinja
Desde en Oct 2019

15 posts
June 14, 2021
Hi @MarsBarNinja - I've seen your activity in VR Paradise Discord - we may even have spoken at one point.

So - welcome to the Forum

Thank you and we did have a 5 minute conversation about getting my baby to sleep 😆
Nice to see a familiar name too
Socialhazard
Desde en Nov 2020

1150 posts
June 14, 2021
Also, MarsBars, OMG. So long ago... oh, nm. 😋😎
Socialhazard
Desde en Nov 2020

1150 posts
June 14, 2021
Get me a Mars bar. 😎
RonaldB
Desde en Apr 2017

152 posts
June 14, 2021
Welcome. Sounds as if all is not well in the VR world. I've yet to seriously consider investing in VR. From your experience and hindsight, would you recommend that someone do so at this point? I'm inclined to think that it might be better for me to just pass on VR and eventually get a 3k or 4k monitor and upgrade my cards accordingly.
MarsBarNinja
Desde en Oct 2019

15 posts
June 15, 2021
Also, MarsBars, OMG. So long ago... oh, nm. 😋😎

Go on, treat yourself. 😋
Socialhazard
Desde en Nov 2020

1150 posts
June 15, 2021
Hellsya! 😋😄
Socialhazard
Desde en Nov 2020

1150 posts
June 15, 2021 (edited)
I need a damn DeLorean and 4th dimentional thinking to get me some of that. (MarsBar) What the *****, yo?! 😄
MarsBarNinja
Desde en Oct 2019

15 posts
June 15, 2021
Welcome. Sounds as if all is not well in the VR world. I've yet to seriously consider investing in VR. From your experience and hindsight, would you recommend that someone do so at this point? I'm inclined to think that it might be better for me to just pass on VR and eventually get a 3k or 4k monitor and upgrade my cards accordingly.

Thank you.

The VR world is awesome and is all good.
Experience and hindsight.
VR > 4K (I have a 60Hz 4K monitor too and the card to run it)

I only have the first Rift but it is amazing. There is nothing else you can compare VR too as it a whole new world of experiences.
Keeping it Totem, VR Paradise is awesome. Even if you aren't watching the lovely ladies it is a great place to chill and the DLC club has a view that will take your breath away. It is also a great app to introduce people into VR as there is no motion sickness and having a lifelike lady up close to you is something to enjoy. Dual wielding cash guns is also popular.

Heading away from Totem and there are so many experiences you can enjoy. From looking down at Paris in Google Earth VR to a breathtaking game and sights in Subnautica (#1 has VR natively). You can have your own personal cinema in VR too.

The prices of VR headsets are rediculously high at the moment as well as GPU's so I'd personally focus elsewhere. (The Quest is also another option being cheaper and can also function as a standalone unit.)

An affordable 4K montor allows you to enjoy 4K movies and videos and if you are gaming with a card that cannot do 4K you can always drop the ingame resolution. Being cheesy here, you can also enjoy iStripper in at least 3k mode too.
The higher resolution will allow you to focus on more things at once if you want. If possible you may be able to keep your old monitor and go dual monitor which is highly recommended.

TL/DR: VR awesome. 4K monitor is best upgrade until prices of VR headsets and GPU's go down.
MarsBarNinja
Desde en Oct 2019

15 posts
June 15, 2021
I need a damn DeLorean and 4th dimentional thinking to get me some of that. (MarsBar) What the *****, yo?! 😄

Sounds like a plan. Lets hit 88 and go back in time and re-enjoy the last Mars Bar you ate. 😄
Socialhazard
Desde en Nov 2020

1150 posts
June 15, 2021
Lmao, also I may upgrade. Since I was thinking so already. Nice. 👍 Thanks for the heads up.
Socialhazard
Desde en Nov 2020

1150 posts
June 15, 2021
Also, so need a MarsBar just now... 😢😕
Socialhazard
Desde en Nov 2020

1150 posts
June 15, 2021 (edited)
😀😄😆😂, I mean I guess I can get the snickers with the whats it. 😕
MarsBarNinja
Desde en Oct 2019

15 posts
June 15, 2021
Lmao, also I may upgrade. Since I was thinking so already. Nice. 👍 Thanks for the heads up.
You are most welcome. I'm glad I could help.

😀😄😆😂, I mean I guess I can get the snickers with the whats it. 😕

Mmmm. crunchy and tasty. I enjoy my treats with and without nuts.

Also, so need a MarsBar just now... 😢😕

I'm guessing they aren't available where you are. That sucks.
Socialhazard
Desde en Nov 2020

1150 posts
June 15, 2021 (edited)
😄 No worries mate. 👍 I do miss Shocktarts though. 😕😀
MarsBarNinja
Desde en Oct 2019

15 posts
June 15, 2021

Not only did I have to google that but I found https://www.amazon.com/Shock-Tarts/s?k=Shock+Tarts

Enjoy. Might put a smile on your face or make you have some other form of expression.
I used to like Toxic waste sour candies. I might have to get more now. 😊

If sour tarts are anything like those, they are awesome.
MarsBarNinja
Desde en Oct 2019

15 posts
June 15, 2021

"Shockers are a sour and chewy version of the popular candy SweeTarts. They were originally called Shock Tarts and were made by the Sunmark Candy company in the early 1990s. Shock Tarts were discontinued but then rereleased and as "Shockers" under the The Willy Wonka brand. Why are the called Shockers? Try one and you will see. Update: In mid-2015 the name was changed to Sweetarts Chewy Sours."

😜<- if you eat one
Socialhazard
Desde en Nov 2020

1150 posts
June 15, 2021 (edited)
Yep, I tried 'em. Not the same but pretty close. 👍 (I haven't seen those in awhile either, I'll have to look next time I'm out.)
Manue
EQUIPO
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Desde en Nov 2014

1049 posts
June 16, 2021
Hello and Welcome "work, rest, and play" with iStripper ! 😉
EddieEngel
Desde en Sep 2015

1 posts
June 17, 2021
hi
MarsBarNinja
Desde en Oct 2019

15 posts
June 17, 2021 (edited)
@Manue

Hi and thank you, I will most certainly work rest play and be inspired by iStripper
MarsBarNinja
Desde en Oct 2019

15 posts
June 17, 2021
@EddieEngel

Hello. Nice to meet you :D

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!