Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

iStripper version 1.2.264

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

Collector
Desde en Nov 2007

5 posts
July 17, 2020
"Welcome sound was jerky"
I see what you did there.
haha
Mickeyb
Desde en Dec 2013

10 posts
July 17, 2020
Not liking the white bar at the top of the latest vertion any chance of sorting it please
HansSachs
Desde en Mar 2016

983 posts
July 17, 2020
Not liking the white bar at the top of the latest vertion any chance of sorting it please
At the moment there is no chance to hide the Windows Top Bar, but Team said they would like to eliminate it on future versions.
TallandSlimMan
Desde en Apr 2008

463 posts
July 17, 2020
@Mickeyb

Agree...***** the white bar. Not going to the new version.

Also....any chance of getting a link to your great skin? Thanks!
Wyldanimal
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2008

3869 posts
July 17, 2020
Not liking the white bar at the top
as a work around
you can make windows 10 use a different Color for the title bar.

https://www.howtogeek.com/222831/how-to-get-colored-window-title-bars-on-windows-10-instead-of-white

TheEmu
Desde en Jul 2012

3309 posts
July 17, 2020
I like the use of the title bar, but not how it looks in combination with the defaulti Stripper skin. I do not see the problem being the presence of the tite bar as such but its mismatch with the rest of the design.

@Wyldanimal 's workround is what I am currently using. An alternative approach would be to use a skin that matched the other two bars to the title bar. Totem could provide a skin of this type as an alternative to their default skin.
Wyldanimal
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2008

3869 posts
July 17, 2020
After you create your Custom Theme
and Apply it.

you can control the color of the title bar.

this is the darkest Gray you can use.
then I also used a Salmon color to show the effect.

rhea
Desde en Dec 2019

19 posts
July 18, 2020
I really dislike the window bar at the top. Kinda ruins the overall design.

Me too!
RavensDark
Desde en Jun 2020

6 posts
July 18, 2020
i cant see anything above Featured/Girls Store/Previews/My Collection. etc
The buttons are still there. it seems that when i place my mouse cursor over a menu item such as Featured, it doesnt highlight and actually selects my user page. to select Featured, i have to actually hover my mouse below the word, to get the item to highlight, and then i can select it. it almost looks like the title bar is covering the items that used to be listed above? I restarted my computer, and it doesnt seem to have helped
Windows 10, fully up to date as of 3 days ago. Just updated iStripper to 1.2.264 when the issue occured. Thanks!
RavensDark
Desde en Jun 2020

6 posts
July 18, 2020
@RavensDark it was one of those things back in 1.2.242

I see you've been enjoying the girl/models that Totem/iStripper has to offer, if their are prob's please se the search function

what was the fix for the issue? or what do i search for to discover it? i did a search for "1.2.242" but nothing came up
JayZ971
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2009

2239 posts
July 18, 2020 (edited)
i cant see anything above Featured/Girls Store/Previews/My Collection. etc
The buttons are still there. it seems that when i place my mouse cursor over a menu item such as Featured, it doesnt highlight and actually selects my user page. to select Featured, i have to actually hover my mouse below the word, to get the item to highlight, and then i can select it. it almost looks like the title bar is covering the items that used to be listed above? I restarted my computer, and it doesnt seem to have helped
Windows 10, fully up to date as of 3 days ago. Just updated iStripper to 1.2.264 when the issue occured. Thanks!

@RavensDark

Did you try to resize the app (GUI) ? That may bring out the buttons. Then you can try to "hide" the top Windows bar at the top of the display.
The thread for 1.2.242 is in the Bugs & Fixes page 8 if you want to reinstall that version. Do not uninstall, just install over your current version.
Wyldanimal
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2008

3869 posts
July 18, 2020
Can you hover the mouse over the Taskbar Icon to get the Window Peek feature to popup?
Right Click in the small Peek Popup.
then you can select
restore
minimize
maximize
close

See if any combination, correct the title bar location.

I'd try Restore, and then maximize.

demo Video...
Sorry , but when I'm recording video, the Taskbar doesn't automatically show
I have to use the Windows key to get to it..

http://www.virtuastripper.net/video/rightClickWindowPeek.mp4
pickle1
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2019

1353 posts
July 18, 2020
@RavensDark
@RavensDark it was one of those things back in 1.2.242I see you've been enjoying the girl/models that Totem/iStripper has to offer, if their are prob's please se the search functionwhat was the fix for the issue? or what do i search for to discover it? i did a search for "1.2.242" but nothing came up

Sorry about the strange response you had - the person concerned is not a moderator or team member.

I would suggest you follow the advice of @Wyldanimal (or @JayZ971) as he does know what he's talking about. If you joined 23 days ago it is likely that the version of iStripper you installed was 1.2.242 - and you have now upgraded to 1.2.264. If that version is causing you issues and these cannot be resolved by @Wyldanimal or @TEAM then @JayZ971 has suggested that you can find the thread in the Forum (on page 8 of "bugs and fixes") where the first post in that thread will contain a link that you can click on to re-install 1.2.242. Unfortunately we do not have one simple place in the Forum where you can find all previous versions of the software.

Hope this helps
RavensDark
Desde en Jun 2020

6 posts
July 18, 2020
Can you hover the mouse over the Taskbar Icon to get the Window Peek feature to popup?
Right Click in the small Peek Popup.
then you can select
restore
minimize
maximize
close

See if any combination, correct the title bar location.

I'd try Restore, and then maximize.

demo Video...
Sorry , but when I'm recording video, the Taskbar doesn't automatically show
I have to use the Windows key to get to it..

http://www.virtuastripper.net/video/rightClickWindowPeek.mp4

Thank you for the demo video and the restore and maximize thinking. but, no. doesnt seem to have helped :(
pickle1
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2019

1353 posts
July 18, 2020
@RavensDark - below is the link referred to by @JayZ971 that will allow you to re-instsll version 1.2.242.

https://www.istripper.com/binary/beta/1_2_242/setup-istripper.exe

I have just tested it and it works OK, so at least we can get you back up and running and we can then let @Wyldanimal or @TEAM sort you out properly.
RavensDark
Desde en Jun 2020

6 posts
July 18, 2020
@RavensDark - below is the link referred to by @JayZ971 that will allow you to re-instsll version 1.2.242.

I have just tested it and it works OK, so at least we can get you back up and running and we can then let @Wyldanimal or @TEAM sort you out properly.

Awsome Sauce! i appreciate it and i'll simply downgrade for now. I thank you all for your help and assistance with this!
Mickeyb
Desde en Dec 2013

10 posts
July 18, 2020
@Mickeyb

Agree...***** the white bar. Not going to the new version.

Also....any chance of getting a link to your great skin? Thanks!

After you create your Custom Theme
and Apply it.

you can control the color of the title bar.

this is the darkest Gray you can use.
then I also used a Salmon color to show the effect.
Perfect, Thank you
ajeske
Desde en Mar 2008

11 posts
July 19, 2020
Hi Everyone. Someone directed me to here to report a sound issue I have. Happy to report it in the Beta bugs and fixes area if that would be better.

I have just downloaded the new version of Istripper and there is only model sounds. There are no startup sounds and StripSong1 does not play, even although I can see the waveform moving.

Does anyone have the same problem or have any suggestions? (I know one other person has reported the problem but not on this page yet)

I went onto YouTube and played a video and I could hear sound from it.
I then restarted my PC, no luck. I have re-started the PC several times since it happened, still no luck.
I can see the waveform moving.
I have "use interface sounds" checked.
The music and volume level is up on the desktop view.
I am using Windows 10 Home version 1909.
I downloaded Windows 10 Home version 2004 and there is no change.
I have not muted the master volume on the top menu bar and I am not connected to a TV.
I have been into my sound settings and this confimred the speakers are working fine.

Someone suggested that the song may have dissapeared and to reinstall it. I have seached my PC and my external drive for StripSong1 and Strip. Only a few files come up that contain the word Strip, there is no StripSong1.

How would I go about getting the song and what folder would I install it to?

Thanks
aj
ajeske
Desde en Mar 2008

11 posts
July 19, 2020
@gkar45 thankyou! I actually went back to get that. I downloaded it again and so I now know it's called VirtuaGirlSong (not StripSong1 as it's called when you go to the music icon on the top menu). I found the file in BOTH Dat\Musics and Models\Dat\Musics. It's 3,718KB and there are 3 other files in the folder. .....It still won't play which might suggest that Istripper is looking for it in the wrong place?

Lol, but at least I can play it as an MP3 file while I have the shows on! But it would nice to have IStripper play it.

Thanks
aj
ajeske
Desde en Mar 2008

11 posts
July 19, 2020
@gkar45 I have now managed to get the VirtuaGirl song onto the "playlist" with StripSong1. So when I click on the music icon I see 2 songs now. I checked the box for VirtuaGirlSong and the waveform moves but I still don't have any sound. Very weird! I'll keep trying though. I will now head to the other folder where the file is and try and see if that one plays!

Thanks
aj
ajeske
Desde en Mar 2008

11 posts
July 19, 2020
@gkar45 I have now added BOTH the VirtuGirl files from my VG folders and the same file I just downloaded and none of them play in Istripper. I also added another pop tune MP3 and that won't play either. The VirtuaGirl song I just downloaded will play outside of Istripper in Windows Media Player.

Bed Time here in the UK! Tomorrow is another day!

Thanks
aj
JayZ971
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2009

2239 posts
July 19, 2020
@ajeske

If you do have the songs in the music folder, in settings under volume control, where is the music on desktop slider at ?
And are the girls on the desktop ? The music will not play unless the girls are "doing their thing"
exp4sky
Desde en Apr 2018

12 posts
July 19, 2020
我更新后为啥没有声音了 添加的音乐也播放不了
robchiari
Desde en Jun 2010

4 posts
July 19, 2020
We are excited to announce the official release of iStripper v1.2.264

KEY FEATURES:
We’re using a new version of QT (the framework we use) and its webEngine. Multi selection in store: now you can buy more than one card at once! Use Control + left click on the cards, or ***** a box by holding the left button of your mouse around them to select the shows you want to buy, then press «Get them nude». AutoBuy: now you can configure your software to automatically buy new cards upon their release. Cards are added to your account server side every day when they are released, so there is no need for iStripper to be running. You can toggle this option on/off as much as you wish, but there is no refund on cards purchased this way. The biller pages are now displayed in the software. We added an option on the payment page to open it in your default browser if you prefer that option. Rounded the edges of some buttons Zoom on models in preview and featured has been improved Added a notification icon for private message in the tittle bar New achievements

BUGS FIXED:
Welcome sound was jerky The music did not stop between two shows in large mode Playlist corruption issues have been corrected Broken skins corrected
This is a rather large update from us as we’re now using a newer version of QT and its WebEngine. It has multiple benefits, such as better response from all web pages in the software, the ability to display billers pages in the software and probably soon live cams as well.

INSTALL PROCESS:
Go to the advanced settings of iStripper and press "Check for updates" at the very bottom of the page

Enjoy this new version!
full screen don't function
stefnev1
MODERADOR
Desde en Jul 2008

4537 posts
ajeske
Desde en Mar 2008

11 posts
July 20, 2020
@JayZ971, thanks for trying to help. I have tried the Desktop volume all the way up to 100 for the music and still nothing. Yes the girls are dancing on my Desktop and I am getting the girls sounds.

I am now going to copy all this over to the Beta page. Thanks@stefnev1.

Cheers
aj
pickle1
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2019

1353 posts
July 20, 2020
aj - when you first posted I thought you had no sound - it is ***** that you still have girls sounds but no music. I wonder if something corrupted when you installed 1.2.264?

This may be a bit Heath-Robinson but have you tried re-installing 1.2.242 to see if the music sounds return and then re-re-installing 1.2.264 to see if it makes a difference?

If you want to give it a try, a tested version of 1.2.242 is here.....

Do not uninstall previous version - simply click on the link and run it.

TallandSlimMan
Desde en Apr 2008

463 posts
July 23, 2020
Tried to update, but received message "this program does not support the version of windows your computer is running."

I'm running the current version of Windows 10 Home.....
BushViper357
Desde en Sep 2013

84 posts
July 23, 2020
Just installed version 1.2.264 and everything is working great. 😍👍
BigJohn68
Desde en Jul 2019

3 posts
July 25, 2020
The program does not work/start after installing the new update. I am running Win 7.

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!