Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

VirtuaGirl Classic Models

Foro / Espacio de nuevos usuarios

NewEroticLover
Desde en Apr 2020

5 posts
June 20, 2020
Hi,
is it possible, if we keep models from VirtuaGirl, to use them with this new program interface?
Best regards!
DTH77
Desde en Aug 2009

22 posts
September 21, 2020
I have cards dating back to 2009. That work. I only meant to take a short break.
stefnev1
MODERADOR
Desde en Jul 2008

4553 posts
September 21, 2020
@NewEroticLover
Yes, cards from 2007 (Virtuagirl in that time) can be played in iStripper. They are an entire part of the 4600+ cards in the store now.
Wyldanimal
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2008

3896 posts
September 21, 2020 (edited)
Hi,
is it possible, if we keep models from VirtuaGirl, to use them with this new program interface?

No,
product from before 2007, VirtuaGirl, VirtuaGirl2, Stripsaver, Stripsaver2
are NOT supported by iStripper

There are however, Remastered Cards from these Products that can be Purchased in iStripper
After you accumulate 100 cards and Become a platinum level Member
261 cards in the Collectible Series called the Virtuagirl Classics will become available for Purchase
spiderman1804
Desde en Feb 2008

439 posts
September 22, 2020
Users with a collection of less than 40 cards can only buy cards with the quality level of "Standard" or "Crystal Clear" in the Girls Store.

With at least 40 cards in your collection (Gold Memeber), you also have access to cards with the quality level "Medium". The first cards with this resolution appeared in 2007.

With at least 100 cards (Platium Member) you also have access to cards with the "low" quality level. These cards come from previous versions of the program (until 2007), as previously described by Wyldanimal. As of 2010, some of these shows have been recreated in a format that iStripper also supports.

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!