Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

An error occured during network communication.

Foro / Espacio de nuevos usuarios

Quinn
Desde en Jan 2010

7 posts
April 19, 2020
I just reconnected down loaded my collection on my new computer. I bought some new credits and when I try to purchase a card I get the message "An error occured during network communication". I tried to synchronize with servers but it didn't work. Any suggestions?
Manue
EQUIPO
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Desde en Nov 2014

1049 posts
April 20, 2020
@Quinn Hi, Please clear your browser cookies, check your firewalls and deactivate your anti-virus
Install our new version again https://www.istripper.com/
Dorsai6
Desde en Apr 2013

1028 posts
November 24, 2020
For the past 2 days I've been trying to use a Joker to purchase an SEC card and I get this error every time.
Wyldanimal
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2008

3895 posts
November 24, 2020 (edited)
For the past 2 days .... I get this error every time.

This could also be related to your Other Post about Not Seeing todays Card in the store
A Connection Issue.

This is a New, not yet known by Security software, Version
Could the Security be blocking the connection because it thinks it is from a suspicious App it doesn't yet know about?
Nebal
Desde en Feb 2015

227 posts
I've been getting a similiar message while trying to update to the latest version on my Mac

I get: Update Error!

An error occurred while extracting the archive. Please try again later

I've attempted to update numerous times. Not a big deal on my end, as long as the current version still works
I have No security software running on my Mac
Dorsai6
Desde en Apr 2013

1028 posts
November 24, 2020
I'm running version 1.2.275. Are you saying I should revert to an older version?
Dorsai6
Desde en Apr 2013

1028 posts
November 24, 2020
I don't think I'm seeing a security issue. I played a lot of scratch games as part of TGIF and downloaded cards successfully.
TheEmu
Desde en Jul 2012

3309 posts
@Dorsai6 - to me it looks as if it might be due to an update of the server contents that has not properly disseminated itself throughout the cloud or some other internet caching pronlem. We have seen this sort of thing before for various aspects of the system, though I can't remember one which affected the visibility of a card in the store. In the distant past we could switch between the US and EU based servers but lost that control when Totem changed to using a "cloudy" server based system. Have you tried resetting your router (this has been said to have helped others in the past).
Wyldanimal
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2008

3895 posts
@Dorsai6
I'm running version 1.2.275. Are you saying I should revert to an older version?

No, the Post was meant for @Nebal
and I had highlighted and copied the wrong copy and paste text..
I have since Fixed the Post.

The Suggestion from @TheEmu to reboot your router is worth trying.
celine
EQUIPO
Desde en Sep 2007

1846 posts
November 24, 2020
Dorsai6 & Nebal : if still the issue, please send me your vghd.log to [email protected] with a sum up of the issue.
Thx !
Nebal
Desde en Feb 2015

227 posts
November 24, 2020
@celine Thank you, I believe I emailed you the information you needed
Please let me know if the right info. I am not computer-savvy

@Wyldanimal Thanks for the help, tried that still no good

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!