No sound from the girls  

Foro / Espacio de nuevos usuarios

Surfside67
Desde en Apr 2020

2 posts
April 19, 2020
Folks,

I don't hear any sound from the girls. I hear the music, and I hear the sound effects from the iStripper application, but no girl sound. Isn't there always sound from the girl?

Regards,
PJ
stefnev1
MODERADOR
Desde en Jul 2008

4495 posts
April 19, 2020
@Surfside67
Welcome to iStripper. Only the XXX cards have sounds from the girls. You can read the help tab to know more about the software by clicking the "i" with a circle around at the upper right of the GUI.
Have fun with iStripper 😎
TheEmu
Desde en Jul 2012

3309 posts
April 19, 2020 (edited)
@Surfside67

To expand slightly on @stefnev1 's reply. It is only the cards from the "iStripper XXX" and "iStripper XXX Classic" collections that have sound, but there are a few from those collections that lack it (most of these being those that were shot in a temporary studio which ***** from traffic noise). There are a few XXX rated cards in the plain "iStripper" and "iStripper Classic" collections, but these have only very little XXX content and, like the other cards in those collections, have no sound.

If the sound is important to you then it is probably worthwhile checking the users' comments on the cards details pages where I am sure any XXX collection cards lacking sound will have this lack remaked upon.
Surfside67
Desde en Apr 2020

2 posts
April 19, 2020
Thank you very much, @stefnev1 and @TheEmu !

PJ
pickle1
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2019

1353 posts
April 19, 2020
@Surfside67To expand slightly on @stefnev1 's reply. It is only the cards from the "iStripper XXX" and "iStripper XXX Classic" collections that have sound, but there are a few from those collections that lack it (most of these being those that were shot in a temporary studio which ***** from traffic noise). There are a few XXX rated cards in the plain "iStripper" and "iStripper Classic" collections, but these have only very little XXX content and, like the other cards in those collections, have no sound.If the sound is important to you then it is probably worthwhile checking the users' comments on the cards details pages where I am sure any XXX collection cards lacking sound will have this lack remaked upon.

Useful info, @TheEmu. It of course is also an idea to watch the previews of any card that potentially qualifies under the guidelines you list because the girl may talk to you in any table preview clip. I know that I have just added Skye Blue "Nightcap" to my collection purely based on her talking in the preview.

Actually that's not quite true - with that short blonde haircut, Skye reminds me of a beautiful girl I was good friends with around 10 years ago and fantasies are made of this.
FireCloud24
Desde en Feb 2016

1 posts
January 25, 2023
Wish they just made an icon on the cards description that indicates if it has sound or not

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!