Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Scratch game complaints

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

Birger52
Desde en Apr 2008

120 posts
March 24, 2020
Hi
The scratch card price doesn't take in account your VIP status. For many members, this is very advantageous, even with 720P card.
The gains are calculated so the cards cost cheaper than if you bought them individually but sometimes the odds are not for the benefit of a particular client.

I bought 5 scrathcards.
I "won" 4 cards - 3 of which are not in my wishlist.
No credits won.
2x2cards and 3 times nothing.
That sums up to 25 credits a card - for me these cards have cost almost twice, what I would have had to pay for them, if I had bought them individually.
Please explain the use of the word "advantageous".
TheEmu
Desde en Jul 2012

3309 posts
March 24, 2020 (edited)
@Birger52

In the portion of the post that you quoted it said "For many members, this is very advantageous,". Many is not the same as all, it does not even imply "most".
haja
Desde en Sep 2018

27 posts
March 24, 2020
Trading cards
Would this solve the problem?
Collections would be cleaned, just as kids do with "hardware" trading cards.

Card winning games result a couple of "unwanted" cards in our collection.
Some of us just play for the fun, but others are very disappointed.
What if Totem allows a card-for-card trade among users?
They may charge us for each card exchange 1, 2 or more credits.
Still everybody will be happy at the end.
Another option to give back 2 cards + some credits to Totem to get one new card.
Stanston
Desde en Aug 2018

1012 posts
March 24, 2020
@Birger52
Please explain the use of the word "advantageous".

Hi,

it's a Gambling Game some Poeple get the Advantage, some not. For me i have a simple Solution for those Type of things. Dont lay your Hands on Gambling Games, when you have the Feeling you are not Lucky.

For Example, in the past i used the Slot Machine 3 times (seperate TGF's) and all in all my Advantage for the Win was very low, for the Amount of Credits i ptu in to it.

So i decided to leave those Games and Wait for another Opportunity on the Next following TGF's without Gambling.

And ther are still so many Fridays in this Year, and in your whole Life ;-)

Don't Hope on your Luck, or maybe i should say, Better a Bird in the Hand than a Dove on the Roof.
TheEmu
Desde en Jul 2012

3309 posts
March 24, 2020 (edited)
@haja

This also has been suggested several times. Totem would lose two potential full price sales so there is no incentive for them to allow it, let alone go to the expense of implementing and running such a system. To be attractive to users it would have to be cheap to swap cards, to be attractive to Totem it would have to be expensive.
JayZ971
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2009

2243 posts
March 24, 2020 (edited)
Trading cards
Would this solve the problem?
Collections would be cleaned, just as kids do with "hardware" trading cards.

Card winning games result a couple of "unwanted" cards in our collection.
Some of us just play for the fun, but others are very disappointed.
What if Totem allows a card-for-card trade among users?
They may charge us for each card exchange 1, 2 or more credits.
Still everybody will be happy at the end.
Another option to give back 2 cards + some credits to Totem to get one new card.

@haja
@TheEmu is correci when he posted.........

@haja

This also has been suggested several times. Totem would lose two potential full price sales so there is no incentive for them to allow it, let alone go to the expense of implementing and running such a system. To be attractive to users it would have to be cheap to swap cards, to be attractive to Totem it would have to be expensive.

This is why trading cards.............Will.......Never.......Happen. When you download a card, it is encoded to work on Your Account Only, so your cards will not work with other accounts.
haja
Desde en Sep 2018

27 posts
March 24, 2020
This is why trading cards.............Will.......Never.......Happen. When you download a card, it is encoded to work on Your Account Only, so your cards will not work with other accounts.

Do you mean Totem has never ever made major changes?
Come on! You don't want to be so negative!
It is just question of a business model which is expensive enough from the point of view of Totem, but still affordable/attractive enough for the user.
Right?
HombreSinSombra
Desde en Oct 2010

1249 posts
March 24, 2020 (edited)
It's just too much work for Totem. As already stated, when you buy the rights to a card, it's encoded automatically to YOUR account. This is to prevent piracy. To swap it for another card means a lot more programming and time. APART from the loss to Totem of 2 more sales.

NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN! Got it now? 😉
TheEmu
Desde en Jul 2012

3309 posts
March 24, 2020 (edited)
@HombreSinSombra

Well it should not take a lot of programming - it just would use the existing capabilities to to grant and recind the rights to a card.

Never-the-less it would not be worthwhile to Totem to implement such a system. However as I have just said in another thread, things might be very different if Totem had competition and had to fight for market share.
JayZ971
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2009

2243 posts
March 24, 2020
Come on! You don't want to be so negative!

Not being negative.........just being realistic.....

It's just too much work for Totem. As already stated, when you buy the rights to a card, it's encoded automatically to YOUR account. This is to prevent piracy. To swap it for another card means a lot more programming and time. APART from the loss to Totem of 2 more sales.

NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN! Got it now? 😉

Thanks @Hombre 😎👍👍
HansSachs
Desde en Mar 2016

983 posts
March 24, 2020 (edited)
Personally, I am totally against implementation of a swap cards function. Such a thing, as others did point too, would ONLY mean WAY less profits for the company (as each and ever swapping would subctract from them at least two sales), which then would mean worse models, worse technical quality, and would reduce sustainablity of the product.
lukaszr
Desde en Dec 2007

721 posts
March 24, 2020 (edited)
I agree with @TheEmu about what he wrote in his last post (three posts above).

I also agree that file encoding protects against piracy, but don't tell anyone that you cannot transfer the rights to the show because it is permanently associated with someone's account.

The fact that the files are encoded and associated with someone's account is not relevant here. The rights to the card can be taken away just as easily as they are granted. This is just an entry in the database. Information that you need to add to database or remove from database. As simple as that.

Of course in addition to such function, you also need to modify the website and/or application interface, secure the process against the possibility of bypassing, etc. However, the transfer of rights alone is nothing complicated.

The only solid argument against the option of trading cards between users is profitability.
HansSachs
Desde en Mar 2016

983 posts
March 24, 2020 (edited)
The only solid argument against the option of trading cards between users is profitability.
Which is indeed a very strong and solid argument, I would add.
JonnBGood
Desde en Jul 2018

248 posts
March 25, 2020
Its Wednesday. Please tell me no one is paying 20 creds a pop for this. It use to be 10 people. Don't let em start gouging us.
JayZ971
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2009

2243 posts
March 25, 2020
Its Wednesday. Please tell me no one is paying 20 creds a pop for this. It use to be 10 people. Don't let em start gouging us.

Too late...........seen a couple of members with over 200 plays, 1 over 300 plays
SetFuego
Desde en Mar 2008

737 posts
March 25, 2020
Me, myself & I (I borrowed the phrase for a moment😆)? Not a single ct. ***** on it! 😎
GreyWolfNH
Desde en Jul 2011

40 posts
March 29, 2020 (edited)
My mistake. I misunderstood.
GreyWolfNH
Desde en Jul 2011

40 posts
March 29, 2020
Our goal is to provide you with fun, not frustration.So we'll try to figure out how to adjust the odds to avoid as much as possible the kind of situation you described.

At the very least, you should post openly the odds of winning each particular prize.
Every lottery game I have ever played does that.
(I.E. Odds of winning 52:1. etc.)
wtprivate
Desde en Jul 2017

204 posts
March 30, 2020
I got f&cked big time by this promotion. 450 plays. 1 SEC. Over 1000 credits lost.
Stanston
Desde en Aug 2018

1012 posts
March 30, 2020
I got f&cked big time by this promotion.
You have alwyas the possibility to leave your Hands from Gambling Games 😉
450 plays. 1 SEC. Over 1000 credits lost.
https://www.helpguide.org/articles/addictions/gambling-addiction-and-problem-gambling.htm
arise77
Desde en Mar 2008

196 posts
March 30, 2020
@GreyWolfNH it seems like they don't wanna tell members the odds, since this has been asked multiple times, but the team has never addressed this.

Based on my results (57 scratch tickets sample), I guess the odds for this particular edition of the scratch game are roughly as follows:

Winning anything - 9:10 in my case, probably 1:1
20 credits - 2:1 (if you consider this winning, basically a scratch ticket refund: no win no loss)
2 random cards - roughly 5:1
100 credits - 18:1

I didn't get any special card nor 200 credits wins, so I suppose odds here are above 57:1.

Comparing to previous scratch game editions, I'd say odds weren't as good, plus scratch tickets were 2x more expensive. Probably only worth it for new members or ones with full collection. All of us in between get milked.
mareko3
Desde en Nov 2007

23 posts
April 3, 2020
I got f&cked big time by this promotion.You have alwyas the possibility to leave your Hands from Gambling Games 😉
450 plays. 1 SEC. Over 1000 credits lost.https://www.helpguide.org/articles/addictions/gambling-addiction-and-problem-gambling.htm

yep, it is ***** game. it is last time when I spent my credit for these games here. because real account can not win anything :)
Stanston
Desde en Aug 2018

1012 posts
April 3, 2020
@mareko3
yep, it is ***** game. it is last time when I spent my credit for these games here. because real account can not win anything :)
Nope, i wouldn't say that, it is possible that you can win no question about that.
But there is also a bigger chance that you can loose a whole lot of Credits.
Gambling Games are fun Games for most of the poeple, but there are some individuals
they forget about that completely. And put all their Hope and Credits into these Games and loose.
Or, better a Bird in the Hand, than a Dove on the Roof 😜
weisen
Desde en Apr 2020

2 posts
May 1, 2020 (edited)
安贵的代价,最终还是没有拿到Belka.💔😢
gatroll
Desde en Jul 2009

26 posts
May 2, 2020
goddam special event cards ***** that ***** *spits*
wtprivate
Desde en Jul 2017

204 posts
May 2, 2020
On the previous scratch promotion, I lost 1200 credits. I was really angry as you can imagine. That’s over $100 down.

This time, I bought 400 cards (4000 credits worth), won the SEC and came out 200 credits up on my original balance. Of course, I didn’t buy the 400 cards all at once, I reinvested my winnings on each round, buying 5-10 cards each time.

What stood out most of all for me in both cases was that it’s boring. I really wish we could just pay extra for the SECs. They could still do gambling games for those who want to win, but as a Triple Diamond, I really just want to keep my 4500+ card collection complete.
gatroll
Desde en Jul 2009

26 posts
May 2, 2020
At willyweekly, think of it like this.. they have a card of your favorite stripper in your favorite outfit you've seen of her doing the things that you want to see her do.. and in order for them to let you have it they require you to eat their ***** and lick it all directly out of their assholes.

Thats what this is about.
willyweekly
Desde en Jul 2015

373 posts
May 2, 2020
At willyweekly, think of it like this.. they have a card of your favorite stripper in your favorite outfit you've seen of her doing the things that you want to see her do.. and in order for them to let you have it they require you to eat their ***** and lick it all directly out of their assholes.

I am not willing to pay that high of a price.
Belka looks awesome here. no question.

If I won tickets to the super bowl, I would sell the tickets. the moneyI could get for those tickets is more valuable than the game to me. others would go to the game.

for me... i speak only for me... it isn't worth it.

orclover
Desde en Jun 2012

744 posts
May 2, 2020

I am not willing to pay that high of a price.
Belka looks awesome here. no question.

If I won tickets to the super bowl, I would sell the tickets. the moneyI could get for those tickets is more valuable than the game to me. others would go to the game.

for me... i speak only for me... it isn't worth it.

This is really about totem wanting to make money off of people without providing a service because said service is itself costly.

It is a big gamble for totem because getting money for nothing tends to make a company passive in expanding and developing their product. They might need to go the extra mile to get better talent, camera, props, lighting but instead just fall back on the fact they can make up any mistake with an SE card. One of the issues is their current talent pool is so weak that they literally only have one or two girls that could even constitute an SE card, with Belka being one...Jessika, Anathasia, Tanya, Isabele, Kristina, Jill would fail as SEs because it unlikely people would even play the game for their cards...as they are all flawed with poor quality, uninspired shows, or lack of nudity. The casting, and the performances themselves have been noticeably weaker since last year...maybe an late winter slump or it could be a portent of things to come.
Paintsnudes
Desde en Sep 2012

361 posts
May 2, 2020
I spent about a hundred credits, and gave up frustrated, because all I got for my time and money was 3 cards I did not want, would not have bought at any price, and wish I could give back.

If Totem is going to make us jump through ridiculous hoops to get a card of our favorite girl (Belka), they at least, should give us the option of refusing random cards we don't want. I would rather have lost the credits than had those cards added to my collection.

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!