Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Discussions for Scenes for Version 1.2.X Fullscreen Mode here

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

HombreSinSombra
Desde en Oct 2010

1249 posts
February 9, 2015
Edit 2: From last post. The formatting errors were with IE11. I just checked this with Chrome and it looks pretty much as I originally typed it. 
Wyldanimal
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2008

3876 posts
February 10, 2015
framebuffer {                                  //This I underdstand 
 id: Fbo                                           //This I understand 
 source: Clip                                   //This I understand 
 shader: fragment, Blur.fsh            //This I understand 
 uniform: orientation, vec2, 1, 0     // Orientation is fairly obvious and vec2 I assume is the x.y of the screen but 
                                                          the 1, 0 afterwards ???   Is that a hotspot?      
 uniform: changeColor, int, 0         // Same here. Int is integer (whole number) but why is it there and the '0' 
                                                         after it ??? Does int,0 mean full strength colors and random? 

uniform: orientation, vec2, 1, 0     
The Name of the Variable is orientation
It is Defined as a vec2 - it has Two Components too it.
The Value of these Two Components are being set to:  1,0
this is then Passed to the Shader.
If you look at the shader it will have the same Varaiable name in it, and it's getting the Value from the Scene File.

What Orientation is used for, all depends on the programing in the Shader.
since it is a user defined variable..

the same is true for this line
uniform: changeColor, int, 0   
the name of the Variable is changeColor
it is defined as an int or interger
it's valu is set to 0
again, in the shader you will find the same variable, and it's getting it's value from the Scene File.
changeColor is a user defined varable, and what it means depends on the programming in the shader.
In this Case it's being used as a True or False  0=false, 1 = true
to determine if the Coloring is changed by the shader.

So this is how you Define a Variable of your Own Choice in the Scene File.
You are free to use any Variable name you want.
Set a Value to it, so that Value can be Passed to the Shader.
In the Shader, just make sure to use the same exact variable name.

Vector and Fragmanet shaders are a highlevel language.
Learning C and C++ will give you the basis for the rest of the Scene structure
it's very similar..

EverthangForever
Desde en Oct 2009

2432 posts
February 10, 2015
All this is a bit like writing Milkdrop presets. While some of us have been calling what we do here 'coding', its clear that all we are really doing is setting up presets for configuration of the player or by shaders. Scene files could just as easy be put up in some sort of pretty GUI page by Totem as a clip configurations page. I think we all appreciate the real work of coding is C and C++ based either in the player software or in the shader files code lines.

However, a good question remains: Can boolean or conditional statements like if.. / then.. be written at scene level for things like music reactivity or a random clip's choice of suitable clipsprite Ypos and standing height ranges ? ..or does this contingent behavior have to be incorporated in a separate way altogether ?
ohama
Desde en Sep 2010

38 posts
February 10, 2015
@dorsai6 Thanks for helping. Now I can see the new scenes 😄 !!
HombreSinSombra
Desde en Oct 2010

1249 posts
February 10, 2015
@Beast: Thank you so much for that last explanation. Reading your post made something go 'Click' in my head! Ok, now I have to add another 2 languages to my curriculum but what the hell 😎
Now I know that @lezardo's variables were user defined, I understand a little more. I wasn't sure if the variables were VG standard variables or user defined as we still lack official documentation.  Ok. Enough about that for now 😐 Thanks again.

@ET: You're right to a point, buddy. We have all been copying and pasting existing code written by others to achieve a a certain effect in a scene. But don't put yourself or the rest of us fans of scene making down so much !😊 It still takes a little time and effort to learn what does and doesn't work, as well as understanding what we are copying and pasting. Most of what I have seen here probably looks like total gibberish to someone who has never seen programming code before. Many people haven't.  It's not advanced coding, no. BUT it is STILL code.

A few months ago, I wanted to remove the table and chairs from the Team's, Paris club scene. How did I do it? I dug into Vg software, found the mask image and just deleted it!  Yup, it threw up errors on the preview window but it DID achieve the desired effect 😛 More recently, thanks to YOU getting me into this stuff, I can now do it more elegantly. (Or put something else in there instead if I wanted to)... So here, we've learned something that most members don't know. If they are interested, they can learn along with the rest of us and share their efforts. Nobody here will put anybody down for their efforts. A few pointers (such as I just got from the Beast) will help us all. Even on Shadertoy.com, many of the guys there are borrowing others' code and adapting it to their own shaders. This is how we all learn by sharing  what WE have learned 😄

Wyldanimal
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2008

3876 posts
February 11, 2015
Believe it or not, There are things about Shaders that I still have a hard time Wrapping my head Around..
I can for the most part, decipher, an existing shader and understand what it's doing..
I can even create something simple..
But I would not call myself well versed in Vector or Fragment shader coding.

Ahh, what I miss...  
when the Post was just a text box, Chrome's Spell Check worked since it was just a plain text box..
Also I had an add on called Lazarus that Saved what I was typing..  
it too worked with regular text Boxes..
The things we grow to miss..

EverthangForever
Desde en Oct 2009

2432 posts
February 11, 2015 (edited)
Of course you are right @HSS. First you learn to drive the car and enjoy it. Then you may want to look under the hood to see how it works. Then you get hooked LOL 😂

We have some superlitive artists here in the art threads on Virtuagirl.
With their kind permission I've been featuring as examples, some of @Lunarpup and @Didgedrum's work in texture/artistname/.. folders (I call them 'texture packs') to apply when a good shader can highlight their work.

Anyone can experiment making & using their own texture subfolders as long as they keep the images a consistant size & point to it in the path statement in the code like below:

logo: Info/small_logoFractalGarden014.png
splash: Info/infoDDremixChapter9.png
text: Info/infoDDremixChapter9.txt
//@Didgedrum remix & additional shader

texture {
    id: Surface_Texture
    // A directory of textures. Can also specify a single image. ~@TheEmu
    source: Textures/Surfaces - 512x512/artist_name/
}

Edit: btw, how do you draw a box around text with this new post editor , like @Wyld did above ?

HombreSinSombra
Desde en Oct 2010

1249 posts
February 11, 2015
@ET: Along the top line of the new Reply/Posting box are new controls, bold, italics, etc. In the second 'box' you can add numbers to lines or bullet points. Next to that there are quotes "" If you select this and then copy and paste from somebody's ORIGINAL post (Not somebody else's copy of that post. Doesn't work for me) Then you'll see a vertical, pale blue line appear in the text box. Anything you copy and paste here will appear in a quote box when you post it. Don't forget to click on the quotes at the top to disable it before you carry on typing or it will ALL appear in the quote box :) Hope that was clear... 😐

EverthangForever
Desde en Oct 2009

2432 posts
February 11, 2015
Thanks @Hombre~ yep you close the quotes on a new line ~ got it 😄
I put a link to a Fun with fractals texture pack in the share thread
HombreSinSombra
Desde en Oct 2010

1249 posts
February 11, 2015
Hahaha! Very subtle my friend but yes, you got it 😄
ShadowSea
Desde en Jan 2014

149 posts
February 12, 2015
Hello,
I did some experiments but I have a question:
Is there a way to generate a shadow of the models on the floor? maybe by doubling the model, with a small height-scale and tweaking around with the opacity and changing the colour? Well, I probably could manage all of that except changing the colour. So, is there a way to change a model's colour to black? Thanks for tips.
HombreSinSombra
Desde en Oct 2010

1249 posts
February 12, 2015
@ShadowSea: Welcome to our playground!
Yes, you can add shadows, as you suspected by doubling the clipSprites. You do it by adding another block of code of the clipSprite but add these lines:

rot: 180, 0, 0 // This gives a mirror image below the girl on the X axis
color: 0, 0, 0 // This will make it black
opacity: 0.3 // Set this to your desired level. The higher the decimal, the darker the shadow.

Your clipsprite model height settings and position should be identical to the main clipSprite. To make a reflection of the model, rather than a shadow, change the color to 1, 1, 1. and set the opacity level to suit.

Have fun, buddy! 😉
ShadowSea
Desde en Jan 2014

149 posts
February 12, 2015 (edited)
Thanks for the tips, will try this out :)

Edit: Helped a lot, thanks. But I've got some scaling problems (perspective isn't an easy task). Is there a way to make a clip wider without making it higher?
EverthangForever
Desde en Oct 2009

2432 posts
February 13, 2015
@TheEmu, I can find the sandbox updates zip, however I did not find the ShaderToy updates ZIP on http://www.theemusnest.eu/scenes/Zips/
Dentrassy
Desde en Dec 2008

6 posts
February 13, 2015
@ShadowSea

I presume you are asking about scaling and perspective for reflections and shadows.
The example below is for a reflection which is one quarter height.

clipSprite {
pos: 100, -290, 200
rot: 180, 0, 0
source: Center
standingHeight: 200
Scale: -1, 0.25, 1
opacity: 0.2
}

The Scale: statement can be used to set the width and height.
"Scale: 2, 1, 1" would give you double width and full height, but for reflections and shadows you want to set the "standingHeight" the same as the main show, keep the width the same (-1 for reflection, 1 for shadow) and adjust the height.

If you are creating shadows, I would suggest looking at the "Paris Penthouse Club - Multi.scn"
The center show has 2 shadows one angled to the left and one to the right, to give the impression of 2 light sources. They use "rot: 90, 15, 0" and "rot: 90, -15, 0" to angle the 2 shadows.

HombreSinSombra
Desde en Oct 2010

1249 posts
February 13, 2015
@ShadowSea: @Dentrassy is also correct with his post :)
If you want to try something a little more advanced as well, take a look at @lezardo's scene uploads on Wyldanimal's upload thread.
You can download both here as well:

1. shadowBlob
http://www.virtuagirl.com/software/scenes/ShadowBlob.zip
A soft shadow is created with a multi-pass gaussian blur shader (1st pass: horizontal blur, and 2nd pass the vertical blur and a color change). The same shader is used twice, with different parameters.
Note that a border is used there, to avoid lines at the edges of the clip when we blur it.

2. bloom
http://www.virtuagirl.com/software/scenes/Bloom.zip
The same technic is used (multi-pass shaders).
First, an experimental anti-alias (FXAA) shader is applied on the Clip (see the screenshot).
Then we make a ‘bloom’ effect on the clip (bright pass filter, then blurred with the 2 pass technic), and then combined with the Clip.
The light spots are also combined with the final result to alter the clip colors.

Two important things with these scenes. The ShadowBlob scene uses shadows cast behind the models on a vertical background. I added another shadow on my own PC to this scene on the other side and looks pretty realistic! This is using fragment shaders to achieve the effects :)
The Bloom scene is pretty cool but for me, the most important part of the whole thing is the antiAlias shader! I now use this in all my latest scenes and have even added it to some of my earlier scenes. This makes older 720P cards look almost as good as 1080P cards ;) The fuzzy white outlines are replaced by a nearly black thin line and looks much smoother! Thanks again @lezardo for that one 😄

You seem to have a fair grasp of the VG .scn code so don't be afraid of using the shaders. You only need to copy and paste the .scn code into your own and add the shader to your folder. It's fairly simple really 😉
HombreSinSombra
Desde en Oct 2010

1249 posts
February 20, 2015 (edited)
@Ohama:

Thanks for your comments on Beast's upload/download thread 😊 Can we please try and keep the discussions and comments just on this thread? Wyldanimal created that thread to keep it all easier to find the member scenes to download, without the clutter 😉

Ok. You mentioned that my last scene had problems with some models not fitting on the screen. I test every scene I make now with at least 50 clips from different models. The problem we are all up against is that some cards were encoded at larger sizes than others of the same resolution. Particularly the 720P cards.

Most peeps want to see their girls as large as possible on the screen without their heads going off the top and I try to accomodate this wish!

However, it IS a compromise. With normal desktop large mode now, the taskbar clips are smaller than they used to be in 1.1.0.84. Us Fullscreeners can make them BIGGER 😎

If we try to make the largest cards fit on the screen, then most of the other cards will be fairly small by comparison. In Fullscreen, we can make/code the clips TEN times the screen size if we want to, or even more!

Anyway, after your comments, the last scene I just uploaded for sharing, I reduced the models' standingHeight and sittingHeight a little so hopefully, more of your favourites should stay on the screen. Thanks, buddy 😄

Edit: This scene is deliberately a little misty towards the top of the screen. I was trying to create a little atmosphere for the fireflies!
Wyldanimal
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2008

3876 posts
February 20, 2015
Full screen has been changed a few beta versions back to eliminate the Black Boarder.

It used to be, if you designed a scene, it would pretty much be the same on all screens.

(Full screen had a 16:9 proportion, and if your Screen was different, then you saw a black border )

It found your Screen width, then set the height according to 16:9

Now, It will stretch to fill your screen Height with no border, but that also means it might be clipped on the sides.

I've noticed this working on differnet screen sizes. No more boarders, but the sides of the sceen get lost if my screen isn't 16:9 proportion.

I think it should be an option. Fill Width, or Fill Height.
Fill Width would be the way it was before.
Find screen width then calculate Height based on 16:9

Fill Height would get your screen Height, and Clip the width if your screen wasn't 16:9
I think this is sort of How it is Now...

if you want to test it out, you can rotate your Screen from Lanscape to Portraite mode.

HombreSinSombra
Desde en Oct 2010

1249 posts
February 20, 2015
Maybe one day the whole industry will settle on an agreed standard. 16:9 or 16:10? Which is better visually? Not much difference, granted, so I dunno...

For now, I like your suggestion, Beast. You have more influence here than just about anybody! I'll leave that one up to you 😉

Regarding the encoding of cards/clips in varying sizes? I doubt there is much we can do about that now. Maybe Alex can create a magic algorithm that will make all clips fit the screen perfectly? He's a little more advanced than AI, right? 😉 Hehehe. GO Alex!
ohama
Desde en Sep 2010

38 posts
February 20, 2015 (edited)
@HombreSinSombra
Thanks for your reaction and the possibility to enjoy your beautifull scenes 😉. A question: Did you reduced the models on 'the watery scenes with table' on the zipfile also? I use your excellent scenes with my 3K-cards on 4K-desktopmonitor. By example Ms. Lynna is several times to high for my screen with lost of some head of her. This problem I don't have with your 'firewall-scenes'.
HombreSinSombra
Desde en Oct 2010

1249 posts
February 21, 2015
@Ohama: Thanks again, mucho! I am now going to investigate... No promises tho!
ohama
Desde en Sep 2010

38 posts
February 21, 2015
@HombreSinSombra
I think to know where you maybe can take a look for a solution. The table in the watery scenes begins some higher, so the models reach to the top of the screen?!
HombreSinSombra
Desde en Oct 2010

1249 posts
February 21, 2015
@Ohama: Thanks again, mucho! I am now going to investigate... No promises tho!

Edit: Ok. I have 2 cards of Ms. Lynna. (e0047 and e0048).
This is a perfect example of the different sizes when encoding.

Her card, e0048 appears to be encoded slightly larger than e0047. All of her clips that I just tested in fullscreen mode, on that scene, were ok on card e0047. One or 2 clips on e0048 went offscreen at the top and some off the side.

So, what do we do? Shrink all the girls to fit on screen no matter the resolution/ratio? This will make the majority of cards relatively small and maybe even worse than normal desktop mode. Defeats the object, methinks!

What's the answer? We either make the best of what we have now for the time being OR Alex, the TEAM AI will fix it for us? Sorry Alex. You know I'm just kidding here, right?

Personally, I give this whole thing around 2 or maybe 3 months and all will be well. We have to remember that the TEAM are human and sometimes need to sleep! I could quote so many clichés here but I won't!

I will say this tho. To all of the peeps who demand their requests be fulfilled, like yesterday, BREATHE SLOWLY. Then remember what we are all here for... FUN!
HombreSinSombra
Desde en Oct 2010

1249 posts
February 21, 2015
@Ohama:
Actually, I positioned that table so that the taskbar clips had something to hang their legs over. I tried it lower and higher but this seems to be about the best fit so that most clips work ok :) As I said, much of this stuff is a compromise 😎

I then calculated the best fit after tests so that MOST girls were ok on the screen. None of this is perfect yet but we are all trying to make do with what we have to work with :)
Zoony
Desde en Jul 2012

45 posts
February 21, 2015 (edited)
All
The full screen scenes are great, I prefer the multi to the solo one though.The only thing that really lets it down is the inability to browse and choose what one wants to watch. is full screen totally random or am I missing something?

Well done, great work, a great way to view my downloads.
HombreSinSombra
Desde en Oct 2010

1249 posts
@Zoony:

Personally, I prefer solo clips but occasionally it's fun to watch multi girls 😛

In your GUI, Settings, Fullscreen, you will see all of the scenes that came with the software plus any that you downloaded and installed correctly.

Some of the folders here, you can double-click on and expand to show individual scenes. You can select or disable any or all of these scenes. Some folders will have a 'plus' sign at the beginning '+'. This usually means there are more scenes than one in the folder.

Now. You can click the box at the top right, 'Show on fullscreen' and this will play the currently highlighted scene that you see. Left clicking your mouse will escape the scene. Right click does nothing here.

If you select a few or all of the scenes available, then click on the button at bottom left, 'Launch the fullscreen.' This will now play ONE of your selected scenes at random and keep on playing it over and over with each clip.
If you have more than one scene selected in the GUI, You can RIGHT click your mouse to switch scenes. This will also switch clips. If you have music enabled for fullscreen, it should keep on playing when you switch scenes.
You need any more help with this, just ask! 😎

I tried adding a screencap of the gui but there appears to be a problem with uploading images right now :(

Edit: I just realised you may have been talking about selecting models to play in Fullscreen. There is no way at present to make the Fullscreen mode select a certain card or clip to play. If you have only one card enabled, then yes, it will only play clips at random from that card.

EverthangForever
Desde en Oct 2009

2432 posts
Hi @Zoony, there is a way to make new favorite scene lists however its a little clumsy.
~ If you use file manager (explorer) of Windows.
  • Locate the ..Scenes/ folder
  • Locate any scene you want to include in a list of favorites.
  • Right-click & copy the scene file (should be ending with .scn) then..
  • untick the file you just copied if it remains ticked then..
  • right-click paste into the SAME FOLDER.

If you do this with several scene files you will end up with several files that look like
xxxx.scn (2) or
xxxx.scn - Copy.

When you are finished making copies of each scene you want...
RENAME the front part of the name of all the copied files to something like Myfavorites -
so they all look like Myfavorites - xxxx.scn
thats.. * Myfavorites space hyphen space originalname dot scn

Go back to the VGPlayer & they will all now be seen grouped in a Myfavorites tab in the VGPlayer list. The Myfavorites tab can be click expanded to show the copies you made.

If you only highlight the top group name ( a red check is optional)
When you run the 'Show on Fullscreen' launcher button under the Fullscreen preview screen, the Player will run only those scenes you have renamed *.

NOTE: 1.) In windows explorer, avoid moving files around into different folders than the ones they already exist in. Moving files around will mean scenes cease to work because they lose their relative paths to images, info and shaders. You only need change the front part of a scene's name to group it in the player listing !
2.) You can right click to change scenes without leaving fullscreen, only when you have highlighted the top Tab of a name group.
3.) This method only works 100% when launching via the button under preview with no other scenes checked. There is no way we have yet been shown how to program an exact sequence of fullscreen scenes chosen by us in advance.
If you want to play just one card for all your scenes, click on the card you want in My collection. Play one striptease, Right click her to get the wheel menu. Choose fullscreen ;)
Dorsai6
Desde en Apr 2013

1028 posts
February 21, 2015
@EverthangForever userProfile.php?usLogin=v8224782

That's a great How-to message.

It is possible for a moderator to retitle it as "How to set up a favorite full screen sceens folder"? If not could you repost it to this section under the title I've suggested or a similar title?
EverthangForever
Desde en Oct 2009

2432 posts
@Dorsai6, I was thinking same way..but @Wyld can re paraphrase it better, and some of @HSS advice & others from before, better into the Tutorials thread..maybe more efficiently than any of us , & then we can point @Zoony & others there. What about that ? I'm concerned maybe too many threads ends up like a spider's web of ***** for newbies searching :(

btw: '"How to set up a favorite full screen sceens folder" maybe lil ***** title, because under Totem's system, folders are not used to group lists at all..names are !!. The paths in the scenes script may however depend on SCN files staying where they are relative to other folders very much.

Imho, what we really need is an easy way to point links directly to a tutorial set of posts..not just the top or bottom of the relevant thread page. Make referrals more targetted to Tutorial post numbers. Not sure how to do that :(

@MrCrowley, thats a wonderful scene file you made..love it.tks please do more
@Hombre (HSS) wonderful progressive work, keep commenting your tweeks in the shader code. ;)
Yes the forum's post picture uploader is playing up again,.hence all my edits.. Seems to happen each time some threads change to a new page..i'll let @Frae know.. #@!

Discussions for Scenes for Version 1.2.X Fullscreen Mode here
http://www.virtuagirl.com/forumPost.php?foId=3&ftId=27449&gotolastpage=19
Todo sobre iStripper / Discussions for Scenes for Version 1.2.X Fullscreen Mode here
I decided its time to start a thread for customized scenes like we had for customized skins. I am not sure if the artwork forum section is the right place so if the Mods think this should go into anot...
http://www.virtuagirl.com/forumPost.php?amp;foId=8&ftId=27410&pageNb=3
No estás autorizado a ver este tema o acceder a datos relativos a este tema
Share your FullScreen - Member Created Scenes here
http://www.virtuagirl.com/forumPost.php?foId=3&ftId=29408&gotolastpage=3
Todo sobre iStripper / Share your FullScreen - Member Created Scenes here
This thread will be Strictly for the member created Scenes for Full Screen and the Screen Saver. list of shared Scenes Thread https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/42492/1?post=626142 Scene Discussio...

Full Screen Mode - Examples - Tutorials - Scene samples
http://www.virtuagirl.com/forumPost.php?amp;foId=8&ftId=27410&pageNb=3
No estás autorizado a ver este tema o acceder a datos relativos a este tema

Zoony
Desde en Jul 2012

45 posts
February 22, 2015 (edited)
Thanks for all your efforts, my limited knowledge embarrass me. I wish I knew half of what you guys know. Firstly, what is GUI, Settings.I know where the files are, but I don't know what they are, I'll investigate further.Thanks

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!