Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Discussions for Scenes for Version 1.2.X Fullscreen Mode here

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

Zantiev
Desde en Apr 2021

62 posts
June 24, 2022 (edited)
Thanks @TheEmu I checked out those scenes you have suggested in the 'Tardis Conservatory' scenes and the varied background solution worked out perfectly. I just thought that there was some kind of timer clause to be written in the coding but I see that the coding in this interface is quite limited but the animate clause is proving to be quite diversified and useful. I'm also learning about the opengl language but even so this interface is still quite limited to what I have been learning. Nevertheless your examples in the 'Tardis Conservatory' scenes proved to be very effective.

As far as animating the water in my 'Camping' scenes well I may just take your advice and leave it out after all. I will just have to chose a better scene with less clutter next time I decide to work with a water scene. I tried using Gimp to wipe out the grass in the tent opening but I suck at Gimp but I'm learning by following some hands-on tutorials from Youtube to gain a better understanding. Sandi probably could have fixed that scene for me like she did all others but she won't be back from Calgary until Sunday. If it wasn't for the transparent mesh tent in the scene I could have replaced the water completely which would have solved all of my problems when it comes to animating it.

I also finally understand what shaders are and they are nothing more than a set of instructions to create varied effects and nothing more no matter how complex some shaders may seem to be in their programming. They are still pretty cool nevertheless.

I realize that my questions may be very basic and I do appreciate you taking the time in responding to them. I only have downloaded like a little over 50 or so scenes to my iStripper interface and now I realize I should have downloaded a whole lot more of them so that I can study them even further for their diversity and coding tricks which in turn would have prevented me from asking such basic questions in the first place and would have prevented so much loss time when it came to learning coding and experimenting. Maybe I should create a separate working scenes folder for the interface instead of incorporating them all into one folder.

Thanks as always as I really do appreciate your suggestions and assistance! I still find it amazing how I can take a vision of a scene from my imagination and transfer it to coding and see the final results on screen. I can't wait to finally finish fixing all of my scenes so that I can move on to creating others. Also it would be nice if I could edit my comments anytime as long as I am logged in instead of the time limit they give you ***** you create another comment. Like for example when I uploaded my 8 scenes it would have been nice to re-edit that comment with my fixes instead of creating another comment with other fixed links. Oh well I guess I will just have to be very careful from now on with what I upload. Live and Learn I guess.

This is just as fun as playing various instruments and writing songs in my little music studio. I just luv it!!!

Take care!!!
TheEmu
Desde en Jul 2012

3309 posts
June 24, 2022
I just thought that there was some kind of timer clause

Unfortunately that timer clause is Animate: which has some significant limitations

1 - It is limited to the supplied standard set of "Easing Curves"
    The underlying toolkit has two ways by which a user can define custom easing curves (as Beziercurves or via a custom piece of code) but there is no way to use that capability with the current program. It would be nice if Totem supported these via Animate: where the custom code would be a table driven function supplied by Totem which would interpolate between values supplied by the end user. This would allow us to specify arbitrary movements of a single object (e.g. a horizontal shift followed by a vertical one) in a simple way rather than having to use a number of different, identical, objects which we fade in and out to simulate the simple change of direction.

2 - There is no way to limit the time over which the animation is applied

It would be nice if we could limit the time over which an animate clause is active, Even just being able to say that it should be repeated some fixed number of times and then stop would be useful. Currently we are limted to repeating once or an infinite number of times.

3 - There is no way to adjust the relative phases of repetative animations

Currently an animate clause calculates F(t) where F() is one of the easing curves and t is the time elapsed since the scene was started . It would be nice if they could calculate F(t+c) where c is a constant specified in the Animate: clause.

Unfortunately unless Totem update the program (I would love to do it for them) we are limited to what can be done via animate clauses - though as you have seen they can, with a lot of effort, be used to create some rather good effects.
Zantiev
Desde en Apr 2021

62 posts
June 24, 2022
@TheEmu

I agree completely and I believe you could update their program without question if given the chance which would give the creators more options to really design some very interesting scenes for all members to really enjoy and possibly bring in more customers which would be a win win for everyone.

Sandi and I really luv this program immensely and the fact that members can create their own scenes is probably the coolest marketing strategy to keep their members wanting more and providing diversity whereas other programs do not. Mind you the constant model upgrades and introductions to new beautiful models is definitely a major asset.
Gotta luv beautiful women!!!

One thing I did noticed, as Sandi likes her men stripping too, is that the categories should have been kept the same as the ladies like for example if they are wearing jeans then the casual category should have been applied to them as well and they should have hired better looking dudes and more manly men lol which is probably why it didn't go very well. We checked them all out and they are average at best considering that most of the women are very beautiful. Also the ladies mostly dance sexy and slow while the men dance fast some without any sort of dancing skills whatsoever which makes it a little weird when watching any scenes combined with the ladies.

She wants me design some all male scenes for the ladies to enjoy and for the LBGTQ community but I told her that members could specify their own playlist and the option with no categorial restrictions their men would still appear with the ladies.

But no lol!!! She wants all male scenes lol! So I created a few for her enjoyment tonight which is only fair I guess. I think she will pleasantly surprised when she returns from Calgary hehe. I don't know if I should upload them or not when I am done fixing all of the other scenes as there are no exclusively all male scenes whatsoever and considering they stopped creating male iStrippers altogether.

I will be de-activating all of my prior links and adding new links with all of the new upgrades and fixes including some extra scenes within the next few days! Hopefully, if everything goes well, so that I can finally move on to new projects and put this ***** mess behind me. Mind you I did learn sooo much from my mistakes and thanks to you and others who have contributed ideas and suggestions I truly believe all of the scenes will be sooo much better.

Oh btw I downloaded a ton of scenes into my folder and now have 473 scenes and counting mostly from your library! lol A far ***** from the 57 we had. hehe!

Take care and Thanks!!!
Calgon
Desde en May 2022

324 posts
June 25, 2022
The corrected version of my Calgon - Forcefield with the clip names, reflections, buckets the right way round 😳scene is now available on the old link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BxStBqJ9bbm_nIPmPApi6B2HSuPIs35B/view?usp=sharing

Special thanks to everyone that helped me with this... @EverthangForever and @WildAnimal
Calgon
Desde en May 2022

324 posts
June 25, 2022
Here's my next scene "Calgon - Big Whisper Club". This is a beefed-up version of the Whisper Club, let me know what you think.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CFfHGrhJnXEq4_vD461QQeKTgK6DSjiq/view?usp=sharing

Special thanks on this one to @TheEmu, I adapted his camera movements from his "Stone Niches" to get the camera to pause.
EverthangForever
Desde en Oct 2009

2432 posts
June 25, 2022 (edited)
Are you sure you put the corrected Calgon - Forcefield scene up in this last zip ?
It looks same as before..ie: missing names etc. :-(sigh)
Calgon
Desde en May 2022

324 posts
June 25, 2022
Hmmm - not sure what happened there. Try this link instead...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Cj1xPg8k6-22YG6E2nOPQNe34vFdRN32/view?usp=sharing
EverthangForever
Desde en Oct 2009

2432 posts
June 25, 2022
Much better, cheers ET..
both appear 'finished' enough now, to put on da share thread imho
ComteDracula
Desde en Aug 2017

1255 posts
June 26, 2022
Hello @Calgon,

Very good work.

I find that the left/right and right/left movement is too fast in the "Calgon - Big Whisper Club" scene. It's almost offensive because it's so fast. The transiton could be at the same speed as the scene "Calgon - Forcefield", which seems slower to me, and gives us time to see the girls.

For both scenes the size of the girl's names+map could be decreased.

Thank you.

Bonjour @Calgon,

Très bon travail.

Je trouve que le mouvement gauche/droite et droite/gauche est trop rapide dans la scène "Calgon - Big Whisper Club". Cela est presque agressant tellement c'est rapide. La transiton pourait être à la même vitesse que la scène "Calgon - Forcefield", qui me semble plus lente, et qui nous laisse le temps de voir les filles.

Pour les deux scènes la taille des noms de la fille+carte pourrait être diminuée.

Merci.
wrightsayswow
Desde en Jul 2020

1113 posts
June 26, 2022
Hello @Calgon, Very good work.

I find that the left/right and right/left movement is too fast in the "Calgon - Big Whisper Club" scene. It's almost offensive because it's so fast. The transiton could be at the same speed as the scene "Calgon - Forcefield", which seems slower to me, and gives us time to see the girls.
I think so too - slow it down and should be much better.
EverthangForever
Desde en Oct 2009

2432 posts
June 26, 2022 (edited)
Ok big praise to @Calgon for how you are managing use of the 2 fullscreen threads..
Wyldanimal made a point when he started the share thread - not to fill it up
with chatter..but he emphasised please to keep it brief !

Here is my quick guide on how authors can post a reciprocal link to & from the discussion thread
Ideally, a discussion link could be made within the end of any share thread posted, to assist responders.
You can edit it in this way...--------------------------------
Ok gros bravo à @Calgon pour la façon dont vous gérez l'utilisation des 2 threads plein écran.
Wyldanimal a fait un point quand il a commencé le fil de partage de ne pas le remplir
avec bavardage.. mais il a insisté s'il vous plaît pour être bref !

Voici mon guide rapide sur la façon dont je poste un lien réciproque vers et depuis le fil de discussion
Idéalement, un lien de discussion pourrait être créé à la fin de chaque fil de partage publié.
Vous pouvez le modifier de cette façon...
dans le fil de discussion Partage plein écran
aller en haut de l'article que vous venez de faire
vous verrez 2 liens gris pâle vers le survol de la souris
celui de gauche dit citation
la bonne est une tique
survolez la souris sur la coche et choisissez \/ -une boîte de dialogue rouge apparaît.. cliquez sur 'Copier le lien'
accédez au fil de discussion plein écran
descendez dans le fil de discussion pour 'Répondre à ce post'
Cntrl V y colle le lien que vous avez copié la mémoire PC à partir du thread de partage
et laissez cela (et toute discussion associée) là en tant que message de discussion
maintenant faire la même chose à l'envers
copier le lien de la publication que vous venez de créer (Cntrl C) dans la mémoire du PC
Allez sur le fil de discussion Partager pour votre message « Voici mon annonce de nouvelles scènes »
Modifiez ce message en collant (Cntrl V) le lien de discussion de la mémoire au bas de votre message de partage.
Calgon
Desde en May 2022

324 posts
July 1, 2022
Hi there

I wanted to define which categories of clips can play in a scene. I'm fine with one... e.g "category: student" but if I want more than one I'm unsure what the syntax is - I read it on one of the forum pages but can't find it. Can anyone help please?
Socialhazard
Desde en Nov 2020

1145 posts
July 2, 2022
I think it is just a comma and a space.

Example:

category: student, casual
Philours
Desde en Feb 2019

1599 posts
July 4, 2022
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/29408/74?post=744620
Todo sobre iStripper / Share your FullScreen - Member Created Scenes here
Everything is perfect for me. Thank you. 😊 Tout est parfait pour moi. merci. 😊
Et voila @Zantiev, le service Contrôle & Qualité a donné le feu vert 😊 Pouvons nous considérer que vos scènes sont arrivées dans leurs versions finale ? 😄
Merci et félicitations pour le choix de votre avatar si personnel. Et ne dites pas le contraire, j'y reconnais très bien Sandi même en ombre 😆😆😆
And voila @Zantiev, the Control & Quality department has given the green light 😊 Can we consider that your scenes have arrived in their final versions? 😄
Thank you and congratulations on choosing your personal avatar. And don't say otherwise, I recognize Sandi very well even in shadow 😆😆😆
ComteDracula
Desde en Aug 2017

1255 posts
July 4, 2022
Vous m'avez démasquez @Philours !

En effet le SCQ (et non SEC), c'est moi. 😆
Philours
Desde en Feb 2019

1599 posts
July 4, 2022
Ha vous voyez, j'ai l'œil 😉 Mais c'est très bien, qui de mieux qu'un adepte comme vous des scènes iS pour ce job 😄😉
ComteDracula
Desde en Aug 2017

1255 posts
July 5, 2022 (edited)
Congratulations @Zantiev and Sandy for your excellent work.

Your perseverance in wanting to improve is a credit to you.

I think you are very good at learning how to make scenes. I would not be able to do it. For me it is really another language.

Good luck, and have fun with your creations and iStripper.

And please stop apologising. 😊

Bravo @Zantiev et Sandy pour votre excellent travail.

Votre persévérence à votre désir à vous améliorer sont tout à votre honneur.

Je vous trouve très bon pour apprendre à faire des scènes. Je n'en serais pas capable. Pour moi c'est vraiment un autre language.

Bonne continuation, et beaucoup de plaisir avec vos créations et iStripper.

Et de grâce, cessez de vous excuser. 😊
Zantiev
Desde en Apr 2021

62 posts
July 7, 2022 (edited)
@Philours, @ComteDracula

Thank you both for your kind and inspiring words and yup those scenes are finally finalized lol.

Merci à vous deux pour vos mots gentils et inspirants et oui ces scènes sont enfin finalisées lol.

@Calgon

We both luv your 'Forcefield' scene. Excellent work!!!

@EverthangForever

Message received! I will keep my chit chat minimized and pay attention to what forums I post comments or inquiries to from now on and only use the Share your Scenes forum for what it was intended for!

Btw we downloaded your 'Fractal Garden' scenes from 350 to 371 and they are just simply amazing and very creative!

We were wondering if there is a disco ball shader effect for a scene we are fixing and could you recommend where we could learn more about lighting effects. For example creating beam of lights or laser lighting if possible?

pickle1
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2019

1353 posts
July 7, 2022
One thing I did noticed, as Sandi likes her men stripping too, is that the categories should have been kept the same as the ladies like for example if they are wearing jeans then the casual category should have been applied to them as well and they should have hired better looking dudes and more manly men lol which is probably why it didn't go very well. We checked them all out and they are average at best considering that most of the women are very beautiful.

@Zantiev - Regarding the categorisation of the men, we have to apologise to Sandi but the male stripper shows were a series produced many years ago with the last one being produced I think in 2011.

These cards were therefore issued before many categories such as "casual" were introduced and with the male collection effectively being obsolete, it is probably not very high on Totem's job list to update it.

wrightsayswow
Desde en Jul 2020

1113 posts
July 7, 2022
they should have hired better looking dudes and more manly men lol
the last one being produced I think in 2011.
I wonder what they look like now? Compo perhaps? 😆 From Last of the Summer Wine
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_of_the_Summer_Wine
EverthangForever
Desde en Oct 2009

2432 posts
July 7, 2022 (edited)
Zantiev & Sandi
None of the shaders converted here are my scenes.
They are 99% the work of others: 0-Creative Commons.
I believe that when these shaders are converted to run on
Totem's OpenGL (fullscreen) platform & by using
scene files they inspire a wider audience so there's more
(new folks like you) who can learn GLSL and make more
original work from it for the world

The codes to run what you are looking for, are in Totem's
Halloween scene. Shaders for that should have been included
in the last iStripper update. If you can't find it let us know
if it is not in the last iStripper install. Nice work btw guys ;-)

Edit: What musical instruments do you ppl play ?
I would love to see a mod of
https://scenes.virtuastripper.net/ET_FractalGarden66.zip
recall remixing it to 'Southbound Train' (1972) Crosby & Nash
EverthangForever
Desde en Oct 2009

2432 posts
EverthangForever
Desde en Oct 2009

2432 posts
July 8, 2022 (edited)
@Zantiev & Sandi, srry...
I have not found an example shader scene of a cubic (xyz) texture
which can be 'rotated' on this platform like a disco ball object
unless TheEmu has made a scene with one.
It is possible to fake rotating spheres here using shaders like
planet.fsh or IQ's boxmapping.fsh , however apart from the
Gyroid shaders of @Z22 , they are usually just fake spheres
rendered to some 2D texture..
Zantiev
Desde en Apr 2021

62 posts
July 8, 2022
@pickle1

Thank you for clarifying the male category issue! I found a way to categorize all of the men for Sandi by creating various scenes designed especially for her male dancers and/or combine them in scenes with the ladies for us to enjoy together to keep her happy lol.

@wrightsayswow

Lol luv your sense of humour!!! We checked out 'Last of the Summer Wine' series on DailyMotion and we cracked up laughing. Gotta luv Old British Comedy!!!

@EverthangForever

Thanks for the 'Fractal Garden 66' scenes with the sexy musicians. Now that is a band I would definitely play in lol! We are in the process of creating a band version scene also and were planning to have naked female musicians as you did.
We just Luved how you animated them sooo cool!!!

As far as playing instruments go, well I mainly play the guitar (lead n rhythm) n keyboards. I can also play the drums, bass (nothing fantastic) and also the saxophone, trumpet and trombone.

I taught Sandi how to play the drums and she just luvs it. She's a natural and always has a Big smile ear to ear every time she plays lol. Gotta luv Her!!! She really likes singing and playing standing up on the electronic drums too lol.
She's a wild thang lol!

Thanks for suggesting the 'Halloween' scene. I can't believe I overlooked that one. It did remind us of the '4191 Sapphire Plus' scenes, same lighting concept. I think I now understand how to get the lighting effect needed for one of the scenes we are fixing and for the band scene.

as Sandi always says 'Keep it Sexy'!!!

ComteDracula
Desde en Aug 2017

1255 posts
July 8, 2022
Thanks @EverthangForever.

The FG376 scene does not compile for me (Beige background). There are jerks in the girl's movements in the FG380 scene.

The other scenes seem ok to me. But as you say the colors disappear quickly to become plain in the scene FG372.

Merci @EverthangForever.

La scène FG376 ne compile pas pour moi (Fond beige). Il y a des saccades dans les mouvements de la fille dans la scène FG380.

Les autres scènes me semble ok. Mais comme vous dites les couleurs disparaîssent rapidement pour devenir uni dans la scène FG372.
EverthangForever
Desde en Oct 2009

2432 posts
July 8, 2022 (edited)
Woohoo, we have real live musos in da house..👍Good vibe !!!
Sure, the Halloween.scn and @TheEmu 's Carosel scenes usually open up a world of fun for authors.
Take your time and enjoy the journey 👌

@ComteDracula merci pour votre rapport re FG376 très utile
Excuses à vous. J'avais omis l'un des fichiers de shader dans le zip
Nécessite un rechargement / extraction. Merci

@ComteDracula Apologies to you. I had ommitted one of the shader files in the zip
Requires redownload / extract over. thank you

https://scenes.virtuastripper.net/ET_FractalGarden372-382.zip
ComteDracula
Desde en Aug 2017

1255 posts
July 8, 2022 (edited)
Thanks @EverthangForever

The FG376 scene is working fine now and oddly enough despite my graphics card being used at almost 100% on this scene, I don't have any apparent jerks in the girls' movements.

I didn't notice if there were any errors in other scenes with the scene name appearing randomly in the bottom right, but I saw that it was written FG373 on the scene FG381.

Merci @EverthangForever

La scène FG376 fonctionne bien maintenant et curieusement malgré que ma carte graphique est utilisée à près de 100% sur cette scène, je n'ai pas de saccades apparente dans les mouvements des filles.

Je n'ai pas remarqué s'il y avait des erreurs dans d'autres scènes avec le nom de la scène qui apparaît aléatoirement en bas à droite, mais j'ai vu qu'il était écrit FG373 sur la scène FG381.
EverthangForever
Desde en Oct 2009

2432 posts
July 8, 2022 (edited)
I didn't notice if there were any errors in other scenes with the scene name appearing randomly in the bottom right, but I saw that it was written FG373 on the scene FG381.
FG381 le nombre est fixe
Grâce @ComteDracula , l'identifiant FGnumber dans le coin inférieur droit est important pour être précis
Il existe pour que les remixeurs puissent rapidement localiser le bon shader lorsqu'ils voient un effet qu'ils souhaitent créer dans leurs propres scènes. J'utilise cette numérotation tout le temps. Cela permet d'économiser beaucoup de recherche. Il apparaît environ à mi-durée de le clip et diminue beaucoup de recherches.

Thanks @ComteDracula , the identifier FGnumber in screen lower right is important to be accurate.
It exists so that remixers can quickly locate syntax & shader when they see an effect they want to create in their own scenes. I use this numbering all the time. It appears approx mid duration of clip & saves a lot of searching.
EverthangForever
Desde en Oct 2009

2432 posts
July 11, 2022 (edited)
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/29408/74?post=744954
Todo sobre iStripper / Share your FullScreen - Member Created Scenes here
FG383-393 Here are another eleven WebGL shaders converted to OpenGL to run &/or remix on iStripper's OpenGL platform.FG384 uses only pole clips. FG389 & FG391 use only (table) floorwork. FG390 & FG393...
I've been struggling with giving a new (transparent) sky to FG385. Tried using
gl_FragColor.a = length ( vec3(1.0) - gl_FragColor.rgb ); in various ways
however too much sky color mix shared with the foreground maybe..(sigh)-:
Philours
Desde en Feb 2019

1599 posts
July 11, 2022
HaHA, je suis le premier cette fois 😉 Donc merci pour ces scènes (ETFG 350-393) 😆 @EverthangForever. Tout va bien 👍

HaHA, I'm the first one this time 😉 So thanks for those scenes (ETFG 350-393) 😆 @EverthangForever. Everything is fine 👍

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!