Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

[VGHD] Addon: Custom playlist manager

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

Starryk
Desde en Nov 2008

1859 posts
February 5, 2015
Thanks for your commendations.

Just so you know i am working on the next thing. after a PM from Alexis about the problem with more than 1 girl i am trying to switch my triggering for the next clip to play from currentAnim to currentClips which contains all clips played currently.

This is not an easy task and i am not sure if it will work properly.
Its much easier to put a new clip into the queue when a value is empty then when it has changed and the previous clips is not part of it anymore. (because with 10 girls it will change constantly but not every change mean i have to queue a new clip... i hope you get what i mean.
Anyway i need to do some cleanup of my code before i can safely make that change and even then only tests will show if it is reliable.
I also need to keep in mind that maybe soon i can control all 10 girls... so my code should make that harder.
I will keep you informed on the progress of this.
JeB1952
Desde en Nov 2009

64 posts
February 5, 2015

I have having a serious problem with Windows 8.1 (and previous versions of windows) since starting to use PLM again. My mouse pointers are being corrupted or disappears completely.

Since PLM could not be used for months, this problem went away. Now that I can use PLM again this problem has come back.

I do not know if this is your program or java but once it happens I have to reboot to fix.

I am hoping that others have noticed this issue and know a solution.

Starryk, I got the feeling with multiple girls that model #1 which you are supposed to be able to control keeps changing. Maybe VG handling of add-ons is still not perfect either like the problem with full mode and no enabled cards causing PLM to stop storing into forceanim.

If I was making add-ons work, I would have an advanced option enabling add-ons and ONLY add-ons to supply card name if add-on running. I would also have a registry value that the Add-on can use to store into indicating that an add-on is present and running.

I certainly think that Totem could provide better add-on control of VG such as forceanim=PAUSE command to trigger VG pause action would be a significant improvement. I look forward to testing your new versions.

Thanks for your efforts to make VG selection follow user preference.
JeB1952
Desde en Nov 2009

64 posts
February 5, 2015

Enhancement request to remember PLM #2 options especially for save unplayed playlist shows. I don't know how many times I have forgotten to check this setting and lost my position in the playlist.

Every time I enable save unplayed, append is enabled but greyed out until I enable build playlist only option. I think the solution is just not to disable access.

Any thing that could improve restarting PLM with previous settings would be nice. Especially since restart is required when playing collection after cancel playlist.

Of course just some ideas for improvements.
Starryk
Desde en Nov 2008

1859 posts
February 5, 2015
@JeB1952: I am on Windows 8.1 too and never experienced something like problems with the mouse pointer.
When exactly does that happen? while PLM is active? Can you reproduce this at will?

I will look into that restart problem. That should be easy to fix.
I actually forgot about it.
Wyldanimal
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2008

3869 posts
February 5, 2015
by tripleDiamond Starryk - 1 hour(s) ago
Just so you know i am working on the next thing. after a PM from Alexis about the problem with more than 1 girl
------------------------------

I haven't had any dialog with Alexis abut the new registry keys.
I've discovered everything on my own..
But there is a problem in Small Mode when more than one Girl is running..
You can Push a clip to ForceAnim, and that Clip will Play..
but it Doesn't always play in Spot #1.
but the Clip Being Played in Spot #1 is the One reported in CurrentAnim.

So there is an Issue where you can't confirm that the clip you Pushed has started to play.

like you mention, you could read currentClips and then parse the list to see if the clip is listed.
but then you have to parse the list with every change..

I think we should write to Alexis, and request that each Dance slot be dedicated to a specific registry location.

So If we push a clip to ForceAnim. it will always be played in Spot #1 and Always be reported in CurrentAnim.
Push the clip to ForceAnim, and it replaces, or plays in Spot #1

The currentClips should also be listed in Order..
spot #1, Spot #2, Spot #3.... Spot #10
and if that spot is Empty, *****, Zombie, Hidden it should be reported that way in the registry instead of just being skipped.
that way there would be a way to know what Slot is busy and what slot isn't, they would also be in order.

If we do get the ability to control up to 10 clips,
I'd like to see 10 separate registry Key pairs used..

ForceAnim and CurentAnim for Spot 1 ' no need to change the name as it already is there..
ForceAnim2 and CurentAnim2 for Spot 2
ForceAnim3 and CurentAnim3 for Spot 3
ForceAnim4 and CurentAnim4 for Spot 4
ForceAnim5 and CurentAnim5 for Spot 5
ForceAnim6 and CurentAnim6 for Spot 6
ForceAnim7 and CurentAnim7 for Spot 7
ForceAnim8 and CurentAnim8 for Spot 8
ForceAnim9 and CurentAnim9 for Spot 9
ForceAnim10 and CurentAnim10 for Spot 10

As this has yet to be written on Totem's part, I think Ideas or Suggestions to Alexis is important.
what are your thoughts?

Wyldanimal
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2008

3869 posts
February 5, 2015 (edited)
I also notice that in Small Mode with a single Girl..
If you ***** her, as soon as you do that, CurrentAnim becomes empty..
with my program running, I see it is Empty and that triggers my program to Push a Clip..
So Now I have one Clip in the process of Being *****..
and a New Clip starts to play where the Old one was...

when the ***** clip falls, it again sets CurrentAnim to Empty, so then a new clip is played.. and the Hot spot doesn't move..

so the only way to Move the hotspot, is to Pause my Player.
Move the Girl,
then Resume my Player.

Hope my Input has been of some help..
I've tried to share all my findings in the Beta thread, and here.
Dorsai6
Desde en Apr 2013

1028 posts
February 5, 2015
@WA

Re: I'd like to see 10 separate registry Key pairs used..

I agree with you. One of these days I'll be developing an equivalent capability for the Mac and I will need this.

Starryk
Desde en Nov 2008

1859 posts
@Wyldanimal: I fully agree with yours suggestion.
I also think its not a good idea to do this with current clips.
Also thanks for the observation in about ***** the girl. I didn't try that but if its so its clear we do have a problem. with my addon it will also put in the next clip if currentAnim is empty.

For my program i added a switch called userinteraction and whenever a user clicks one one of my players functions like next scene or next show this flag is set and no changes in current anim are monitored anymore until the user interaction is finished. we would need something like that with the girls being ***** around a flag in the registry that tells us to wait until the ***** is done and the girl can dance again.

@the users of my player:
Wyldanimal suggested to pause the player before moving the girl. You can do that with PLM too and you should do that if you absolutely want to move the girl.

Starryk
Desde en Nov 2008

1859 posts
Fix Release 2.8.2

Changes:

Fixed the problem that you can't start a new playlist after starting one with the complete collection and cancelling

Layout fix: Main dialog has been corrected for the german version. The radio button and label for Input selection was not fully visible but overlapped with the include demo checkbox.

As i said that issue was not easy to find but then fast to fix. Only one line of code had to be changed. The problem was that my internal list of all shows and clips in the users collection was emptied when you cancelled the play of your collection. Without this list one can't even load a playlist.

The program can still be found here:
http://www.kp3d.com/vgmanager.html

To just update the program file just replace the vghdplay.jar with the one included in this zip:
http://www.kp3d.com/archives/vgplaylistmanager28Jar.zip
JeB1952
Desde en Nov 2009

64 posts
February 5, 2015

I can confirm all the behaviors mentioned by Wyldanimal. I haven't tried your player for a while but it is happening as described with PLM.

It is a great start by Totem and welcomed but some refinements appear to be necessary. Problems with add-on function tend to reflect on VG as well.

I haven't found a cause for no enabled shows and full mode stalling the add-on. Everything looks ok in the registry. forceanim and currentanim are blank and I expect plm to shove something in there but nothing seems to happen. I think currentanim is not be handled by VG consistly.

It is all beta so I am not critizing in the least.
Starryk
Desde en Nov 2008

1859 posts
February 5, 2015
@JeB1952: I can tell you why that is. VG takes the clip from forceanim but just doesn't play it. So forceanim and currentanim are empty but as my addon already did put a clip into forceanim it does nothing and waits for currentanim to be fill with either the clip its did put into forceanim or another clip.
JeB1952
Desde en Nov 2009

64 posts
February 6, 2015

Sounds to me like this is a VG design problem. Code for forceanim/currentanim are in the wrong place after an enabled card is found. Strange how it works correctly in small mode.
JeB1952
Desde en Nov 2009

64 posts
February 6, 2015

@starryk I am on Windows 8.1 too and never experienced something like problems with the mouse pointer.

I don't really know what triggers it but I haven't seen it until I started using plm. I first notice is a a dotted virtical bar and then it degrades from there. My internet searching indicates a possible ATI problem. Only fix I found was to reboot.

I can't reproduce at will.
Weabul
Desde en May 2011

126 posts
February 6, 2015 (edited)
@JeB1952: I am on Windows 8.1 too and never experienced something like problems with the mouse pointer.
@JeB1952 (in another thread): I have having a serious problem with Windows 8.1 (and previous versions of windows) since starting to use PLM again. My mouse pointers are being corrupted or disappears completely.
@Starryk: When exactly does that happen? while PLM is active? Can you reproduce this at will?
---
Murphy loves me, and if anything can go wrong it will. I've had trouble with my mouse after installing new software from time to time. It might not be the PLM software, per se. Windows has a mind of it's own when installing driver software, and you might have to trick it into doing what you want. Often windows shares interrupts with different devices (including virtual devices) and isn't too concerned with which interrupts it shares with which devices. Changing the order in which software is installed can make all the difference. Reinstalling your mouse driver might solve your trouble, or it might be time for a new mouse.
Lloydn
Desde en Oct 2012

124 posts
February 11, 2015
i got a little problem with playlists...see i like choosing 3 girls at a time to play so i create a playlist with those 3 girls....but everytime i try and save it it wont work...keeps sayin i have no show...i have to do it like 3 times to get it to work...any advice on making playlists from VG?
Lloydn
Desde en Oct 2012

124 posts
February 14, 2015
guys is there a way i can get the girls to come out of the left instead of the right?...i guess its cause im a leftie and i was used to them coming from the left
Starryk
Desde en Nov 2008

1859 posts
February 14, 2015 (edited)
@Lloydn: That problem you have with playlists is with VG playlists and you try to create them in the VG software?
Or do you try to create it using PLM? If so how do you do that?
More details please.
In VG i am not able to get such a message even if i deselect all shows and save a playlist then. it will still include my favorites so that might be why.
Abouf switching sides, well as we know now you can move in/out clip from one side of the screen to the other which must result in flipping the clip.
So for small mode you can do it yourself. For full mode i think there is no way to influence it unless you do the ***** in small mode and then switch to full mode.

Edit: i assumed that moving an in/out clip from one side of the screen to the other would work but in fact it doesn't sorry for that.
Starryk
Desde en Nov 2008

1859 posts
February 14, 2015
Just a little Preview of the new feature in Version 2.9 which i just finished implementing.
Still some more testing is required but you should get it tomorrow.
Franckyt13
Desde en Jan 2015

45 posts
February 14, 2015
Hello Starryk http://www.virtuagirl.com/userProfile.php?usLogin=v3306386,

I also make a playlist addon. Or you find the concept of time for the clips?

Thank you in advance
Starryk
Desde en Nov 2008

1859 posts
@Franckyt13:

Sorry but i am not sure what you want to tell me.
I also make a playlist addon.
do you mean you want to write your own addon? or do you mean something else
Or you find the concept of time for the clips?
i am absolutely not sure what you mean by that. do you want to know how i calculate the remaining clip time? If not then please try again to tell me what you want.
JeB1952
Desde en Nov 2009

64 posts
February 14, 2015
@Starryk

I am looking forward to your latest enhancement. Awesome! Thanks in advance.
Franckyt13
Desde en Jan 2015

45 posts
@Starryk,
do you mean you want to write your own addon?

Yes, in Visual studio but it's not finish
i am absolutely not sure what you mean by that. do you want to know how i calculate the remaining clip time?

Yes, it's possible ?

Sorry for my bad english, i'm french
Thanks in advance

Starryk
Desde en Nov 2008

1859 posts
February 15, 2015 (edited)
@Franckyt13: yes it is possible if you also read the xml file that is found in the data folder for each show. but its not accurate its just able to tell you if the clip runs another 30 seconds or another 3 minutes.
What you need for the calculation is the duration
<show>
<duration>48442</duration>
<size>503602257</size>
<count>24</count>
<level>4</level>
</show>
if you have the duration of the full show which is the number of frames the full show has (it only counts the full show clips and the transition clips that do not end with .demo) you can use this and the file size of all full show clips to calculate how long one clip is.
but that assumes that all frames have the same size which they haven't. A frame of a taskbar clip is bigger than a frame of a standing clip for example. to get from the number of frames to the seconds divide them by 25
with the example above show 65 that is 48442 / 25/ 60 = 32.29 (on the cards site it says 24 Clips (32 Min - 480 MB) ).So if the full show is 40 minutes long and has 400 MB and one clip is 5 MB then that clip is probably 30 seconds long. 400 MB / 5 = 80 and 40 minute / 80 = 0.5,
Franckyt13
Desde en Jan 2015

45 posts
February 15, 2015
@Starryk,

Thank you for your estimate, that's what I look for my program.
Thank you very much for your help.
Lloydn
Desde en Oct 2012

124 posts
February 15, 2015
when i try and create a playlist from VG...i create it...it overwrites current playlist....when i use plm to view it it says 0 shows...usually on the 3rd try it works..weird
Starryk
Desde en Nov 2008

1859 posts
February 15, 2015
@Lloydn: now that sounds really odd. why should you need 3 tries for that?
you could get the 0 shows message if you set filters that exclude all clips of the playlist like creating a playlist of VG shows but set the filter to Deskbabes shows.
Try the following and open the favorite toolbox and use the load playlist button there.
Then you should see the shows in that window. you can then use the play list button to play it.
Starryk
Desde en Nov 2008

1859 posts
February 15, 2015 (edited)
Here is the next version
VG Playlist Manager V 2.9.1

New Features:
  • new Command menu on the clipinfo dialog
  • settings for the options to save the playlist on cancelling are stored in the ini file
  • new Playmode Cliptype_ordered
Fixes:
  • Transition clips that have also the file extension .demo are now also included if the option to include transitions is used
  • if you use the pause command to move the current clip and then continue it will now only start a new clip, if the current clip isn't the one that was played, when you used pause. So press pause, move the girl and when it is playing again press continue.
  • added some factors to the cliptimer calculation to make them more accurate. I did that already in 2.8 but due to a bug that wasn't having any effect.
Many internal changes on the code that controls the playlist.(Refactoring) These changes are supposed to make the sources easier to maintain and to add new features but also to find bugs easier.

Important: THIS IS A BETA VERSION! Usage at your own risk!
For now don't start a playlist if you have set the number of girls in small mode higher than 1. It will not work correctly then.Also make sure that at least one show in your VG collection is active.

About the new playmode: It works like cliptype_ph but within a certain cliptype it will not follow the rules of ph but trust Totem that their numbering of the clips is supposed to define the right sequence to watch them.
For example in show 1515 Nici Desert Oasis the standing clips are named 64201, 0302, 0304, 64403 and 64405. That also would be the order for cliptype_ph. But maybe Totem Team had a reason to name clip 0304 not as clip 0303 and clip 64403 not as clip 64404.. so the right sequence to watch these clips might be 64201, 0302, 64403, 0304, 64405. And thats the order it will be with cliptype_ordered.

Bugs can be reported via PM

The program can still be found here:
http://www.kp3d.com/vgmanager.html http://www.kp3d.com/vgmanager.html

To just update the program file just replace the vghdplay.jar with the one included in this zip:
www.kp3d.com/archives/vgplaylistmanager29Jar.zip
charliefoxtrott
Desde en Jun 2009

33 posts
February 15, 2015
Thanks Starryk! Very useful addition to an already great software. Makes PLManager even more convenient to use.

I'm running it on Win 8.1 with no problems so far.
Hemingford
Desde en Oct 2013

178 posts
February 17, 2015
Thanks for the update Starryk. Love your software so happy it's back. Regards.
Lloydn
Desde en Oct 2012

124 posts
February 19, 2015
guys do you notice something when AUTOMATICALLY PLAY DEMOS is unchecked?....in like a fullshow the next clip gets small...even somethimes the next clip dont appear...now if its checked its ok...anyone know bout this?...love the software though..you can do a lot with it...

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!