Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

The Barefoot List (Updated)

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

lucybrown
Desde en Aug 2008

12 posts
March 19, 2011
@zebrazuk, in Deskbabes forum I haven't found any topic about barefoot girls, the reason is probably that fans of explicit sex don't care about feet, do you agree? Anyway I wish to thank you for your precious informations on both websites.
zebrazuk
Desde en Dec 2007

292 posts
March 25, 2011
It's Friday,

New Discovery, new girl!

Nicol Vanilla: Dark Corner, another new girl and an excellent debut. This show has it all boys and girls, shoe removal, nylon removal and a girl who knows how to strip. Doesn't ***** that she's insanely hot either.

Kristine Crystalis: Wild Romance, Kristines last show and finally she peels of her nylons for us. Sadly no shoe removal, they just disappear but we do get to see her with and without nylons with her shoes on. A very good show from Kristine this time.
zebrazuk
Desde en Dec 2007

292 posts
April 1, 2011
It's Friday,

New Discovery, new girl!

Pussykat: Chinese New Year, another new girl and another barefoot debut. This is a first boys and girls, boot removal. Yes the new asian cutie takes of her boots in a taskbar clip.

Eliska: Sexy Convict, the latest VIP show has the lovely Eliska removing her shoes and her nylons. I wasn't too sure when I first saw the outfit, but she pulls it off beautifully.
zebrazuk
Desde en Dec 2007

292 posts
April 8, 2011 (edited)
It's Friday,

New Discovery, every new show can be added to the list!

Blance Brooke: Red Fever, fever indeed. Blance removes her shoes and is kind enough to peel of her nylons in this one.

Coxy: White Lotus, Coxys shoes also do the disappearing act in this show.

Eliska: Body Heat, Eliskas shoes vanish as well. Sadly she doesn't remove her nylons, but they are very nice nylons, so I'm good with that.

Nina Angel: Chinese Palace, Nina's shoes also vanish but so far the nylons stay on.

There may be changes as I haven't had time to go through all the clips in all the shows, but it's a banner week regardless.

edit: Found a shoe removal clip for Blanca and for Nina.
zebrazuk
Desde en Dec 2007

292 posts
April 15, 2011
It's Friday!

New Discovery, New girl.

Ferrara Gomez: Conference Room, Ferrara's first show and she removes her shoes and her nylons. Another petite beauty added to the list.

Pepito: Winter Evening, I'm pleased beyond words to finally be able to add Pepito to the list. Her shoes vanish between clips, but she does do an excellent job of peeling off her stockings. Thank you thank you thank you!
LOVERBOY1
Desde en Dec 2009

120 posts
April 16, 2011
@zebrazuk: 28 days ago you made mention of Nina Angel's "Chinese Palace" as being barefoot (which I was confirming at the same time). Now, eight days ago you mention the same card. May I assume you were thinking of her more recent release, "Sweet Angel"(I guess it would just about have to be?), and here is the important part, you do confirm she loses BOTH nylons & shoes? For at least one scene she's completely barefoot? A purchase rides on your answer! Thanks!
zebrazuk
Desde en Dec 2007

292 posts
April 17, 2011
@Loverboy1, sorry yes it is Sweet Angel that I meant, and she removes her shoes but not her nylons. So no full barefoot in Sweet Angel.
LOVERBOY1
Desde en Dec 2009

120 posts
April 17, 2011
Thank you.
zebrazuk
Desde en Dec 2007

292 posts
April 23, 2011
It's Friday!

New Discovery,

Barefoot,

Pussykat: Maid in China, PK's second vg show and again she removes her shoes at the beginning of a very nice taskbar clip. This little Eastern babe is really starting to grow on me.

Barefoot/Shoeless?

Ally Style: Right Hook, I'm not sure how to describe this as they're not socks, but her feet aren't really bare either so I leave that up to you. She is however never wearing shoes in any clips. Ally is very impressive in this one-of-a-kind show and I highly recommend checking out this amazing display of flexibility and fitness.
AUTiger
Desde en Jan 2011

51 posts
April 30, 2011 (edited)
New Barefoot Discoveries!

BLANCA BROOKE: Black Stars

Blanca has a little trouble getting her left shoe off but she eventually does to go barefoot in a couple of taskbar clips ;)

ELISKA: Sweet *****

The busty beauty takes off her shoes AND stockings on this card! :)
AUTiger
Desde en Jan 2011

51 posts
April 30, 2011
New "old" discovery!

EUFRAT: Summer Fling

While taking off her panties in a taskbar clip, the lovely Eufrat does indeed treat us to a somewhat brief look at her beautiful bare feet! :)
lucybrown
Desde en Aug 2008

12 posts
May 6, 2011
@Autiger, last week you've forgotten, as new barefoot discovery:

NINA ANGEL Little Dragon (see her lovely red nails!)

Today is again friday and two of the four new entries remove their shoes and show us their lovely bare feet:

ELISA Little Surprise

COXY Narrow street (she removes 4 times her shoes and dances barefoot in 14 clips, included pole dance!).
AUTiger
Desde en Jan 2011

51 posts
May 7, 2011
Wow! You were dead right, @lucybrown! Coxy's "Narrow Street" card is amazing! 4 on screen boot removals and multiple clips of her prancing and dancing barefoot at the pole, make this one an instant classic and a MUST BUY! :)
Starryk
Desde en Nov 2008

1859 posts
May 7, 2011
well Elisa is also barefoot in many clips though you see her remove the shoes only in one clip (1110 or in the clip player 10 - No Nudity - Close shot)
GUSLEE
Desde en Mar 2009

293 posts
May 7, 2011
zebrazuk, AUTiger, Starryk, lucybrown, ...

Thank you again for all your information ... about cards/shows who contain some clips "barefoot" (On VirtuaGirl and Deskbabes).

Before I buy cards to enlarge/extend my collection (barefoot), I always read your comments ... :-)
I love when the woman also removes her shoes during the strip-tease, exhibition, ... (to become completely naked) :-) ;-)
GUSLEE
Desde en Mar 2009

293 posts
May 7, 2011
PS : Also, I thank LOVERBOY1 and everyone here :-) LOVERBOY1, I had you forgotten lol
zebrazuk
Desde en Dec 2007

292 posts
May 13, 2011
It's Friday,

New Discovery!

Barefoot,

Marta: Big Injection. Yes the incomperable Marta is barefoot in this latest show and I for one could not be happier.

This is the first show I've gotten today so there may be more, but I just had to post this.
MUFFDIVR
Desde en Feb 2009

307 posts
May 13, 2011
Marta's Gallery photos show her with SHOES ON.
Does she take them off, during her dance?

Would you post a few juicy photos, please?
Starryk
Desde en Nov 2008

1859 posts
May 13, 2011 (edited)
there is one no nudity clip where she removes her shoes.(clip 1102) or on the clip player 02 - No Nudity - Close shot. and a few where she doesn't wear the shoes from the beginning
zebrazuk
Desde en Dec 2007

292 posts
May 13, 2011
Thanks Starryk she had me so befuddled I missed the shoe removal.;-)

As requested, here she is doing just that.
plasonic
Desde en Dec 2007

1356 posts
May 13, 2011
I'm not particularly a footie guy...
but the ***** question that's gotta be on their minds is...

When we gonna get dem DB girls footin' up dem dildo's? Huh?
or...
Bring on the close up, in yo' face, POV, SoleSistahs!!

EnKinkeringMinds wanna know!

zebrazuk
Desde en Dec 2007

292 posts
May 20, 2011 (edited)
Once again it's Friday, you know what that means,

New Discovery,

Barefoot,

Blanca Brooke: Quiet Morning, Blanca does indeed remove her shoes and stockings in full view in this show, check the two topless close clips in the VIP clip player to see her in glorious action.

Nina Angel: Traineee Teacher, Again I have spotted her barefoot in a couple scenes but have not seen her remove her shoes, so they may just dissappear.

Pussykat: Blue Ship, Pussykat does indeed remove her shoes in 2 different clips as we watch, in what I think is her best show yet.Kudos to the little french/asian dynamo!

I'll update as neccessary.
lucybrown
Desde en Aug 2008

12 posts
May 20, 2011
I'm updating Zebrazuk's precious (as always) informations:

1)In Quiet Morning Blanca Brooke first removes her shoes (once again with some difficulties, like she did in her previous show Black Stars), and in the following clip she removes also her nylons.

2) The Trainee Teacher, Nina Angel removes for us her shoes in a taskbar card, then she dances barefoot in four more clips.

3) In Blue Ship, Pussycat removes twice her shoes.

A very good friday, indeed!
Elfron1313
Desde en Mar 2011

5 posts
May 23, 2011
I may have missed it but has anyone mentioned Lorena in Vacation Village? She appears barefoot in numerous clips standup, pole, and taskbar on this card.
But I must say my favorite card for not just barefoot but completely naked is Lea Tyron in American College. She gets rid of everything but her earrings numerous times and in one taskbar clip she turns her ass to us for a long time with the bottoms of her barefeet showing straight out also. WOW! Love it!
lucybrown
Desde en Aug 2008

12 posts
May 27, 2011
Just for letting you know that ALL 5 new discoveries of this really special Friday are barefoot. Waiting for more informations and updaings.
zebrazuk
Desde en Dec 2007

292 posts
May 27, 2011 (edited)
Yes it's Friday and @lucybrown beat me to it, but I'll update with specifics as I have spotted them.

All girls are barefoot at some point

Eliska: Summer Ball. Once again Miss Personality Eliska removes her shoes and her stockings for us. Is she the new queen of barefoot with 5 out of six shows? I can't call it, but I sure do like her.

Nicol Vanilla: Biker Babe. Never one to dissapoint, Nicol also removes shoes once and stockings twice for us, she even unties her hair at one point.

Marta: Happy Birthday. What can I say about Marta, the consumate performer. She does indeed remove her shoes for us in another world class performance.

Cindy Dollar: Summer Day. I'm so happy to finally add the voluptous Cindy to the barefoot list. She does indeed remove her shoes for us and is barefoot in several phenomenally seductive clips.

Catie: Magic Twister. Adorable new girl Catie removes her shoes for us in her first show, wearing one of my absolute favorite outfits. Sadly the leg warmers seem to stay on.

@Elfron1313 Yes I am pretty sure Lorenna: Vacation Village was noted, but keep your eyes open, older stuff that's been missed still pops up now and then.

edit: Cindy updated, that a first all 5 girls remove their shoes for us. Totem has been listening.
zebrazuk
Desde en Dec 2007

292 posts
June 4, 2011
It's Friday!

New Discoveries,

Barefoot,

Blanca Brooke: Innocent Eyes. I quite like Blanca and no surprise she once again removes her shoes for us, as usual she struggles a little with them, but she perseveres.

Pussykat: Tea Room. Another loyal member of the barefoot list Pussykat removes her shoes, sleek and smooth of course, I would expect no less.

That's it for this week I think.
AUTiger
Desde en Jan 2011

51 posts
June 4, 2011
@zebrazuk
lol what is it with Blanca and her shoe removal problems? I enjoyed this "Innocent Eyes" card very much, but as soon as she went for her shoes I was like, "oh no, here we go again!" ;)
zebrazuk
Desde en Dec 2007

292 posts
June 4, 2011
@AUTiger

Yes buckles and hooks do seem to present a bit of a problem for Blanka, but for me that's part of her charm, well that and the fact that she gets naked eventually. When I first saw the shoes I thought, no way will she get those off.;-)
raymondo64
Desde en Dec 2007

863 posts
June 5, 2011 (edited)
I like this thread and here's why. As a long time user of VGHD, I began to realize (for me anyways) that many cards grow stale with excessive viewings.

It's a factor I now ponder before card purchases. Will I still enjoy it in the future or is it just a novelty card that will lose it's luster sooner rather than later.

And this is one of the factors I now ponder before purchase decisions. (unless the girl is SO striking that there's no other alternative than to buy ... lol)

Do they remove their shoes? I love the cards that put a smile on my face cause with age, it takes more than just a hot body to heat things up and this is a factor I consider. Here are a few other factors as well (if I may indulge you with some food for thought)

Do they remove their stockings. I don't buy them unless they do. I never liked passionate interludes with stockings and with my unpleasant memories of the ones that felt like sandpaper against the skin . . . well I need not digress further.
Besides, part of the stockings is the seductive way they could be potentially removed by the performers. A good waste of this practice makes me cringe (At least a little. Sorry for the over exaggeration) Thanks goes to a friend and forum member who assists me with this info ;) (you know who you are;))

Role playing: the cards where the performers dress up for a certain scenario without paying heed to that role gets stale pretty quick as well. i read reviews looking for this before purchases.

General persona: I won't name names, but in times past, there was one performer who fit Robert Shaw's definition of a shark's temperament from Jaws, with their lifeless eyes, like a doll's eyes that only animate (rolling over white after they bite you) And since that model can not literally reach out and bite me ;(, their eyes remain absolutely lifeless in every single card I purchased.

So thanks my friends and fellow forum users for lending me your ears whilst providing such information as this. Right now, our economy stinks and therefore, there is a lot more to consider before departing from my well earned money. ;)
And, I don't think I'm alone in this. Maybe I am ... Am I ???

Who knows.

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!