Mitglied seit in Mar 2023

1 Beiträge
Vor 4 Tagen
wow thisis amazing!😍😍😍
vg4us
Mitglied seit in Dec 2008

93 Beiträge
Vor 4 Tagen
I think the new version is quite good. I ran it for hours and the animations were fine. There are some changes in the GUI that take adjustment. for example, there is a clip list. You must click edit clips to find it.
vg4us
Mitglied seit in Dec 2008

93 Beiträge
Vor 4 Tagen
I think the new version is quite good. I ran it for hours and the animations were fine. There are some changes in the GUI that take adjustment. for example, there is a clip list. You must click edit clips to find it.
celine
TEAM
Mitglied seit in Sep 2007

1764 Beiträge
Vor 4 Tagen
Hello,Just a suggestion. Can we have the clips list again? It was not available and is a dealbreaker. I switched back to the old version as I use it a lot.Thanks.

Clip list is available with a right click on a card

Check out :
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/55280/1
Alles über iStripper / iStripper 2.0 - reveal #3 - Clip Management
Standing ovation for the new clip management! Imagine, I know this app for over 20 years and I just can't stop playing with it so much I'm amazed! You're gonna LOVE it! Here you go: With a simple righ...
HansSachs
Mitglied seit in Mar 2016

965 Beiträge
Vor 4 Tagen (edited)
ADDENDUM

Collection page: please reinstate the three clickable options "play, deactivate, delete" which on traditional version did appear simply having mouse pointer over a card. It was much easier and faster than having to right click card and then select an option from a menu as it is in Beta.
Zanga
Mitglied seit in May 2013

52 Beiträge
Vor 4 Tagen
Loving the new look.

My thoughts:

Would be great if when you hover over any icon (namely the ones on the left side) it showed the name. As lovely as the icons are, they aren't immediately recognisable.

Finding clips is interesting, would still be nice to see the available clips when looking at the card page like before. The new menu in the overall listing with the dropdowns to find the clips is good. Just would be good to have both depending on what you're trying to do and the way the user thinks.

Agree that dark text on dark background needs an update.

Fullscreen could definitely be in the side bar (on the left) instead of a drop down.

Having a 'no Previews' option should exist as someone else mentioned.

The hitbox for the forward and backward buttons feel very small, almost like they are limited to the size and shape of the icon. (I've had to do repeated clicks to activate it)

Sorry Guillaume but text still feels like it's not sharp, as with the last round of beta testing.

But overall it's a fresh look, and i support this. Many thanks to the dev team for this. Good Job!
wobblybits
Mitglied seit in Nov 2023

6 Beiträge
Vor 4 Tagen
For the benefit of idiots (of which I am proud to consider myself one😀), when setting up a custom theme, can a warning message pop up if you accidentally try to set the text and background to the same colour!

I did manage to do this and all menus are impacted so you can't see any options to navigate back to Themes or see the options if you did manage to click on the right 'blank' space.

The only way out I found was to select a card, start it then right-click on the model and open Settings from there. I could then set it to a default theme and start again, carefully.
mik23
Mitglied seit in May 2023

1 Beiträge
Vor 3 Tagen
Some general thoughts from me:

All around a good beta, and looking forward to continued improvements.

It would be nice to have a separate preview pane, to see the previews you already downloaded, and replay them if you want. Makes it easier to compare which shows you want to buy. Right now we need to manually find the shows we downloaded previews for.

The category pane on the right hand side seems to have a ***** bug. I'm unable to scroll down to see more options to click from. As an example, right now I cannot scroll past casual on the right hand side pane under Category.

I really really really think you should move the photos within a show to a separate pane/window. Right now, I think it's slowing everything down since the UI needs to load all the photos of a show. Moving the photos to a separate pane also has the added benefit of allowing us to look at the photos top to bottom, whereas right now we need to move the scrollbar left to right, which is too much work.

Lastly, unless I'm missing anything, right now when I click on a show, it keeps starting from the beginning of that show. It seems like unless I go into the edit clips section, I can only start from the beginning or skip a show. In the old version, clicking on a show would start a random clip. Same thing when we start a show in fullscreen of a specific model, it starts from the beginning. It would be nice to have the shows start from a random clip. In the old version if I wanted to see a difference scene from the same show, I would just click the card again, which was a helpful feature.

Otherwise, I think this is a good version.
HansSachs

965 Beiträge
Vor 3 Tagen (edited)
Suggestion

I think that a full page instead of a small and cumbersome pop up for the clip list (which I find a core function of iStripper) should not be avoided.
It could be opened a full Clip list page as like the one present on current software, which could also display the beautiful standing-up "main" pics of models which are currently dismissed on the Details page of Beta.
BedreVita
Mitglied seit in Feb 2021

42 Beiträge
Vor 3 Tagen
I see that you can download previews of future showthis is a bug, enjoy ;)

Thank u, I do like bugs like this bug
damiz1031
Mitglied seit in Jan 2015

36 Beiträge
Vor 3 Tagen
Enjoyed the look and feel of the 2.0, but the Beta is still wayyy to bug-y to use. Could not scroll the category bar in collection, Font vs background coloring is way off. My shows were not lasting the full 12 minutes, cards would leave after one clip, etc. I'll wait until its more stable to switch back over. I'm patient, I can wait.
SleepingWilly
Mitglied seit in Jul 2012

1 Beiträge
Vor 3 Tagen
I've had this new version open for over an hour now and it's fine overall, my main concern is that in the time I have used the new system, I have had preview shows but no discounts. This has been my primary way of consistently buying cards for years, are show discounts going away?
Berserka
Mitglied seit in May 2009

4 Beiträge
Vor 3 Tagen
How to access "now playing" and add which cards to play next to the queue?
ExplosiveFetus
Mitglied seit in Mar 2013

4 Beiträge
Vor 3 Tagen
I'm low key loving the new version but, is there a way for me to re-use my old playlists with this version?. I've been trying to but can't figure it out.
Socialhazard
Mitglied seit in Nov 2020

1141 Beiträge
Vor 3 Tagen
👍😎
hazakay
Mitglied seit in Dec 2007

6 Beiträge
Vor 3 Tagen
I like playing around with photoshopping pictures. The pictures section of the ladies is terrible to navigate in the new version.
likewhoa
Mitglied seit in Feb 2009

1 Beiträge
Vor 3 Tagen (edited)
i feel stupid, but i cant find the fabled "queue" anywhere

edit: found it, but cant "clear next" its just greyed out

How to access "now playing" and add which cards to play next to the queue?
click the button next to the power button top right, then press the one below it

I'm low key loving the new version but, is there a way for me to re-use my old playlists with this version?. I've been trying to but can't figure it out.
when you create a new playlist, theres a import option for the old vpl files
willyweekly
Mitglied seit in Jul 2015

358 Beiträge
Vor 3 Tagen (edited)
I am still playing with this new version. I am not *****/praising (yet) about the new features and look.

Question:
I don't see any preview list. Is the preview list gone?
(I can see the previews coming in the queue, but I can't see an entire list.
I can see the cards on sale, if I go to the store and click the 'sale' button, but not the old list of previews.
Joshika
Mitglied seit in Mar 2022

2 Beiträge
Vor 3 Tagen
1. It seems the preview cannot be turned off now. In the setting, there's no never option now.

Check out the blue button at the top of the queue :)

Yeah, they won't automatically play, but previews are still pushed to the queue, even I disable preview, if that's not a bug.
SatansFarmor
Mitglied seit in May 2011

33 Beiträge
Vor 3 Tagen
Missing the preview wheel/slide of models. cant find the preview tab
abcdef6
Mitglied seit in Apr 2008

1 Beiträge
Vor 3 Tagen
I'd like to have the Previews tab back as well. And I couldn't find the "Free Preview Push" option, that's worrying.
stefnev1
Mitglied seit in Jul 2008

4501 Beiträge
Vor 3 Tagen
The Help Center of the software must be upgraded to this new major version.

All the links in the forum are black on black, even the user's one like this @stefnev1
dcooper0041
Mitglied seit in Dec 2022

10 Beiträge
Vor 3 Tagen
Sorry, I'm not a computer person...so am *****. I selected "beta" but nothing happened. Nothing changed. I'm already running version 552. I'm on a Mac if that makes a difference. Thanks for your help.
stefnev1
Mitglied seit in Jul 2008

4501 Beiträge
Vor 2 Tagen
@dcooper0041
Stay in beta mode and click on "Check for updates". The new beta version 2.0 should be downloaded and installed on your Mac.
dcooper0041
Mitglied seit in Dec 2022

10 Beiträge
Vor 2 Tagen
When i click "check for updates" I get an error message that says "Update Error! iStripper can't be updated, because it was opened from a read-only or a temporary location." Then I'm ***** to Cancle Update
aries25
Mitglied seit in Apr 2011

17 Beiträge
Vor 2 Tagen
Initial thoughts on Beta: Like the overall design and look, but miss being able to arrange collection by ascending/descending order. Please restore, or direct me to where I can change that if it wasn't eliminated. The seperate preview screen should also be restored as it is simpler to have the previews organized in actually preview. Also the side scroll pictures with each show is not as enjoyable as the full screen collection of thumb nails. Just some thoughts. Overall again not bad.
HansSachs

965 Beiträge
Vor 2 Tagen
Initial thoughts on Beta: Like the overall design and look, but miss being able to arrange collection by ascending/descending order.
I think such function is present, but doesn't work cause of a bug.. at least I hope so
Wyldanimal
Mitglied seit in Mar 2008

3819 Beiträge
Vor 2 Tagen (edited)
Most everything you See / Experience in this 2.0 Beta version
you Must Remember it is Still in Beta, So expect to discover many issues or missing features.

Language Translations are not done yet.
Manuals and Tutorials are not done yet.

It's Beta, you have to Explore and Discover it.

That is Part of the Idea.

How easy is it for a New / Novice user to know what to do?

User Feedback is So Important.
Feature Request
Bug Reports
Usability Reports
What you like and why
What you don't like and why

Make a Post, tell the Team about your experience.
give good details if reporting a bug
or a good description if asking for a Feature

This is YOUR opportunity to help Make iStripper 2.0 the way you and all of the other Users want it.
Of course not every request will be possible.
But if you don't ask for it, no one would know its wanted.

There is an iStripper Discord Server
where Screen Shots and Videos can be Posted.
Please think about Joining the Discord Server if you are Beta Testing 2.0
Screen Shots and Videos help to understand issues and requests

Invite to Join
https://discord.gg/xBfap7HwsP

After you Join Be Sure to Visit this Channel
Give your iStipper User Name and ask for your iStripper Level Icon
a Moderator has to Manually check your iStripper Levels and update your Discord levels to match.
https://discord.com/channels/709339443777110026/896253312440090695

There is a Software Beta Channel to use
https://discord.com/channels/709339443777110026/890605069324664863
comedytache
Mitglied seit in Jun 2010

11 Beiträge
Vor 2 Tagen
I created a new playlist with just standing clips, however when I try to play the new playlist, istripper crashes.
SatansFarmor
Mitglied seit in May 2011

33 Beiträge
Vor 2 Tagen
I miss the play preview even if my erotic level settings are not normaly showing less then nudity.

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen