Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

TALENT of the MONTH of JUNE 2024: Eve Sweet

Forum / Alles über iStripper

celine
TEAM
Mitglied seit in Sep 2007

1847 Beiträge
3. June
It is with an immense joy that I announce Eve Sweet as Talent of the Month of June 2024!

Eve Sweet is an emblematic figure of iStripper, her pretty face has been entertaining our screens for several years now, and each of her returns to the studio reveals an increasingly assertive beauty and sensuality!

Her latest shoot was no exception to the rule and the cosplay featured in this visual, which you will discover on June 6, will AMAZE YOU!

Beyond being an incredible adult model, Eve is also an adorable, generous, attentive person, and so touching when she sulks or throws a little tantrum. Eve has everything to make us fall in love, she greatly deserves this new nomination!

Congratulations sweetheart!
JayZ971
Mitglied seit in Mar 2009

2243 Beiträge
3. June
One of the top talents in iStripper......Congrats Eve !!!! 😈🔥🔥🔥
wrightsayswow
Mitglied seit in Jul 2020

1119 Beiträge
3. June
...so touching when she sulks or throws a little tantrum.
That's so sweet to know that, and of course it happens in families at times.
It's gonna be a tough choice for the year end this year, and it just got harder.💖
muttonjeff
Mitglied seit in Nov 2008

738 Beiträge
3. June
Eve is amazing... always😍 ... truly adorable😍
It is a real pleasure to watch her tease and please. 😈
I am so glad she is back to tease me more.💖
I fell for Eve the first time I saw her... and I'm still falling 💕💕
Dfner
Mitglied seit in Feb 2018

635 Beiträge
3. June (edited)
Beyond being an incredible adult model, Eve is also an adorable, generous, attentive person, and so touching when she sulks or throws a little tantrum. Eve has everything to make us fall in love, she greatly deserves this new nomination!Congratulations sweetheart!

Somehow I always thought this to be the case, just by looking at her performances, her expressions etc... Thanks for confirming :) ❤️

Very good selection!
Philours
Mitglied seit in Feb 2019

1603 Beiträge
3. June
, and so touching when she sulks or throws a little tantrum.

I always thought this to be the case, just by looking at her performances, her expressions etc... Thanks for confirming :) ❤️

😄!
Wyldanimal
Mitglied seit in Mar 2008

3896 Beiträge
4. June
Eve is Truley Amazing.
I've had some interactions with her via Chats,
and can say, she is just a lovely person inside and out. 💖💋
Congratulations Eve, Talent of the Month is well deserved.
aL0T
Mitglied seit in Apr 2016

273 Beiträge
4. June
Eve Sweet is iStripper royalty, IMHO. She is a top notch performer and is perfect in every way, shape and form. She's an erotic dream come true. 🔥💕💖😍
Livekiller
Mitglied seit in May 2019

2 Beiträge
4. June
Nice girl, beautiful Girl. nice istriper.
GirlyFaye
Mitglied seit in May 2024

1 Beiträge
4. June
A very pretty girl. 3 of my first 20 or so cards were hers. Just added another to celebrate her award!
Lincy
Mitglied seit in Apr 2024

31 Beiträge
5. June
How is talent of the month awarded? Sales, votes, etc? Just curious. Thanks.
Lincy
Mitglied seit in Apr 2024

31 Beiträge
5. June
Thanks for your reply.
Mikenes
Mitglied seit in Feb 2022

1 Beiträge
29. June
My absolute favorite. SO hot.

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen