Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

choose play list

Forum / Für neue Benutzer

dreampeace
Mitglied seit in Aug 2022

1 Beiträge
29. August 2022
hello i have 3 card and every card have dildo show, how can load only dildo show?

second ask is if possible choose the same walpepare for all choose show? for example tropical or sky for all?
JonC001
Mitglied seit in Mar 2008

1497 Beiträge
29. August 2022
1 dildo show
Open up the details of one card of Foxxi Black
Go to the clips list for that card, the last of six icons on the right
***** any sexually explicit clip to the 'now playing' tab

Can you see the clips list?
If not, go to settings, make sure advanced settings is checked.
Scroll down to 'display'.
Put a check mark to 'display clips list'.

Philours
Mitglied seit in Feb 2019

1603 Beiträge
29. August 2022
Put a check mark to 'display clips list'.

Cette option est-elle disponible pour un membre n'ayant que trois cartes dans sa collection??? J'ai oublié a quel moment cela a été ajouté a mes paramètres .

Is this option available for a member with only three cards in his collection??? I forget when it was added to my settings.
pickle1
Mitglied seit in Mar 2019

1353 Beiträge
29. August 2022
Put a check mark to 'display clips list'.Cette option est-elle disponible pour un membre n'ayant que trois cartes dans sa collection??? J'ai oublié a quel moment cela a été ajouté a mes paramètres .Is this option available for a member with only three cards in his collection??? I forget when it was added to my settings.

You are correct @Philours - the clip list is only available to Platinum members who own 100 shows or more.
JonC001

1497 Beiträge
29. August 2022
I did not (still do not) know for sure at what level the clip list can be seen. I became platinum back in 2009 or 2010 so difficult to remember. Plus, I think it may have changed one or two times since.

Weird! I was signed out of the app just moments ago and I saw this text: ***** any sexually explicit clip to the 'now playing' tab
Why would the word '*****' be hidden from free users or non-members?
pickle1
Mitglied seit in Mar 2019

1353 Beiträge
29. August 2022
I checked the User Guide - that is where it states that the clip list only becomes available at Platinum.
JonC001

1497 Beiträge
29. August 2022
👍
celine
TEAM
Mitglied seit in Sep 2007

1846 Beiträge
29. August 2022
The "Display Clips list" option exists for every one in the advanced settings, it is simply unchecked by default
Bitwrangler
Mitglied seit in Apr 2021

167 Beiträge
29. August 2022
Yeah, the user guide is getting a bit old. For @JonC001's question, I am pretty sure free users can only see previews. So anything with a clip would not apply to them.

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen